• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Stoneware Sales with These Proven Tips | Expert Advice

The keys for me have been to:1. Use it at my shows (I've been using the large bar pan at most of my shows so far this month)2. Have a plant in the audience. :D Seriously - I chat with people before the party, and in casual conversation find out who has stoneware and LOVES it....and then during the show I ask them questions about their stoneware, and why they love it so much.3. Don't mention the price until AFTER I've created a desire in the customer - by talking about the "special opportunity" of the month it makes it easier to sell.4. Offer 30% off
TheFreddiesCook
has not worked for me!

I've let everyone in my contacts know and I have not had one single sale of stoneware... Wish I could change that... I am thinking of sending a reminder next week-e-mail and calls. I hope it works! If you have any advice, please share!

:(

TheFreddiesCook said:
has not worked for me!

I've let everyone in my contacts know and I have not had one single sale of stoneware... Wish I could change that... I am thinking of sending a reminder next week-e-mail and calls. I hope it works! If you have any advice, please share!

:(

You really need to call them. If you haven't already. :)
Most either don't read their email or just don't make it a priority to call us to order.

I haven't had many takers at my shows even when I tell them the pricing is going up.

Wow - I've been selling stoneware to everyone!

The keys for me have been to:

1. Use it at my shows (I've been using the large bar pan at most of my shows so far this month)

2. Have a plant in the audience. :D Seriously - I chat with people before the party, and in casual conversation find out who has stoneware and LOVES it....and then during the show I ask them questions about their stoneware, and why they love it so much.

I don't even mention that it's going up in price - and I don't talk about it being the guest special until AFTER I've created a desire for the product. Then, it's easy to say "And tonight you have an even better opportunity, because just for this month these stones are on sale for guests for 20% off!"

I had a host last night who LOVES the mini loaf pan...and she had a guest there who works with her husband. The host pulled out her mini loaf stone to show everyone, and the guest started raving about the bread that she bakes in it and then sends into work with her husband. I sold 2 mini loaf pans, and a round stone, and 2 bar pans!

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow - I've been selling stoneware to everyone!

The keys for me have been to:

1. Use it at my shows (I've been using the large bar pan at most of my shows so far this month)

2. Have a plant in the audience. :D Seriously - I chat with people before the party, and in casual conversation find out who has stoneware and LOVES it....and then during the show I ask them questions about their stoneware, and why they love it so much.

I don't even mention that it's going up in price - and I don't talk about it being the guest special until AFTER I've created a desire for the product. Then, it's easy to say "And tonight you have an even better opportunity, because just for this month these stones are on sale for guests for 20% off!"

I had a host last night who LOVES the mini loaf pan...and she had a guest there who works with her husband. The host pulled out her mini loaf stone to show everyone, and the guest started raving about the bread that she bakes in it and then sends into work with her husband. I sold 2 mini loaf pans, and a round stone, and 2 bar pans!

Great tips, Becky!!

I have been making the microwave cakes in the fluted stone as an extra. I have been doing the molten lava one. I sold 4 fluted stones at my last party! Everyone was amazed!

DIane

I've offered 30% off......no takers either! I'm not much of a sales person though. Too laid back I guess. :rolleyes:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that promoting stoneware hasn't been successful for you so far. Sometimes it takes a little extra effort to get the word out and generate sales. Here are a few tips that have worked for me:1. Host a Stoneware Party: Invite friends, family, and acquaintances to your home or a designated location for a fun stoneware party. You can showcase the benefits of stoneware, share recipes, and offer special discounts or promotions for those who make a purchase.2. Utilize Social Media: Use your social media platforms to showcase stoneware and its benefits. Share photos of your own dishes made with stoneware and encourage others to do the same. You can also join cooking or food-related groups to reach a wider audience.3. Offer Personalized Cooking Classes: Many people are intimidated by using stoneware, so offering a personalized cooking class where you can demonstrate how to use stoneware effectively can be a great way to generate interest and sales.4. Collaborate with Local Businesses: Partner with local restaurants or cafes and offer to provide them with stoneware to use in their dishes. This will not only showcase the effectiveness of stoneware, but also give you exposure to potential customers.5. Create a Stoneware Gift Basket: Put together a stoneware gift basket with a few pieces of stoneware, a recipe book, and some cooking tools. This can make a great gift for housewarmings, weddings, or holidays and can help promote stoneware to a wider audience.I hope these tips help and don't give up! Sometimes it takes a little extra effort to get the ball rolling, but once people see the benefits of stoneware, they will keep coming back for more. Best of luck!

What is the "theStoneware Special"?

The "theStoneware Special" is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that includes a set of our most popular stoneware products at a discounted price.

What stoneware products are included in the special?

The "theStoneware Special" includes our 9-inch square baker, round stone, and rectangular baker, all made from high-quality stoneware that is perfect for baking and serving.

Can I purchase the stoneware products separately?

Yes, you can purchase each stoneware product individually. However, the special bundle offers a discounted price that is only available for a limited time.

How much money can I save with the "theStoneware Special"?

The exact amount of savings may vary depending on your location and local sales tax. However, customers typically save around 20% by purchasing the "theStoneware Special" bundle compared to buying each product separately.

Is the "theStoneware Special" available for online purchase?

Yes, the "theStoneware Special" can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, availability may vary depending on your location and the inventory of our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies