• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Fun of the Stacking Game: Tips and Tricks for Show Performers

In summary, the Stacking Game is a fun and interactive way to showcase products during a direct sales party. It involves stacking various items on top of each other to demonstrate their versatility and functionality. It can be played towards the end of the show to keep guests engaged and attract visual learners. It is highly recommended for its effectiveness in showcasing products and engaging guests.
stefani2
Does anyone play the Stacking Game during their Show that they could share what items they pick?

Do you play the game at the MIDDLE or END of your Show?

Just looking for a way to attract those who are visual people - and not numbers.

What's the stacking game?

oh - sorry. The stacking game is where you take products and stack them (either on a table or beside a potential host) and show the customers how much a person can get for being a Hostess.

Ex:
Mix N Chop
Chef's Tongs

Half-Price - 8" Saute Pan, Utility Knife, and Salad and Berry Spinner

Host Special - bamboo bowl

etc.

Ohh Ok I can see that working for something else but for PC I don't know how that would work because I'd want to show big products. I have seen a lia sophia consultant do this and because she is just stacking empty jewelry boxes it's visual but you aren't killing the host with stuff!!:) JMHO.

Hi there! I love playing the Stacking Game during my shows. It's such a fun and interactive way to showcase our amazing products. When I play the game, I usually pick a variety of items that can be stacked on top of each other, such as our stoneware or stackable mixing bowls. I also like to include some unexpected items, like our chip maker or microwave popcorn maker, to really wow my guests.I typically play the game towards the end of my show, as it's a great way to keep everyone engaged and excited before placing their orders. Plus, it's a great way to show the versatility and functionality of our products, which can help attract those who are more visual learners.I highly recommend giving the Stacking Game a try at your next show. It's a fun and effective way to showcase our products and engage your guests. Happy stacking!

What is "the Stacking Game..."?

"The Stacking Game..." is a fun and interactive activity that can be played at Pampered Chef parties. It involves stacking various kitchen tools and utensils in a specific order within a certain time limit.

How do I play "the Stacking Game..."?

To play "the Stacking Game...", you will need a set of kitchen tools and utensils provided by Pampered Chef. The game leader will set a timer and give you a specific order in which to stack the items. You must stack them in the correct order before the time runs out to win.

What is the purpose of "the Stacking Game..."?

"The Stacking Game..." is a fun and exciting way to introduce Pampered Chef products to party guests. It allows them to see the versatility and functionality of the products while also providing a competitive and entertaining activity.

Can "the Stacking Game..." be played with children?

Yes, "the Stacking Game..." can be played with children, but it is recommended for ages 8 and up. Younger children may need assistance from an adult.

Are there prizes for playing "the Stacking Game..."?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides prizes for the winners of "the Stacking Game...". These prizes can vary and may include discounts on products or free items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies