• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solution Center Exchange: Frustration with Fedex Pickup Delay | Update at 5PM

In summary, Sarah's host exchanged something she didn't like and the solution center said they would schedule a pickup for Tuesday, but the host called today and said that fed ex never came for the pickup.
sk8rgrrl99
I called the solution center on Monday and did an adjustment (exchange) for one of my hosts. She bought something that she didn't like and exchanged it for another item. The person I spoke to was supposed to schedule a pickup for Tuesday. My host called me today and said that fed ex never came for the pickup. So I called back and the person I spoke to got all rude with ME because I asked for some type of confirmation that they call was placed. And she said "well of course it will be placed, I'm doing it right now!" AUGH. I just feel like this makes me look SO dumb to my customer and I don't want to bad mouth the solution center but sheesh... it's 4 days later now!! I'm calling back at 5PM to check and make sure the pick up is scheduled.

Sarah,

I've had that happen to me recently as well - I had to call back 3 times before a pick up finally happened. Nothing wrong with following up for your customer!

I am definitely following up and if the solution center gets mad it's too bad for them. I don't want to lose a good customer! She had a $600+ show with only 5 guests!

Well, gee, if they'd placed the call the FIRST time, you wouldn't need to follow-up and check their work now would you? I think I probably would have snapped something like that back- "Obviously Someone didn't place the call, since it was never picked up."

That's exactly what I was thinking? In my head I was like "you're getting mad at ME??" But to her I just said "thank for your help. I appreciate it." I'll be very curious to see if the call went in this time.

I always do them online....you get confirmation in writing....then if need be you have a ref number when you place the follow up call to Solution Center.

Plus, you can forward the email to your guest and they can see you took action.

I had this happen, too! I called last Friday to do an exchange adjustment.They were to pick the product at my house. Waited all week w/ no pickup. Called SC today & scheduled another pickup for Monday.. I hope it works!!

1. What is Solution Center Exchange?

Solution Center Exchange is a platform where customers can report any issues or concerns they are experiencing with their Pampered Chef products. It allows our team to quickly address and resolve any problems to ensure customer satisfaction.

2. What is the current update on the FedEx pickup delay?

As of 5PM, the FedEx pickup delay has been resolved and all packages will be picked up and delivered on schedule. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

3. How long was the FedEx pickup delay?

The FedEx pickup delay lasted for approximately 24 hours. Our team worked diligently with FedEx to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

4. Will my package still arrive on time?

Yes, all packages will still arrive on time despite the FedEx pickup delay. We have taken necessary steps to ensure timely delivery of all orders.

5. How can I prevent future delays with FedEx pickup?

While we cannot guarantee that there will never be a delay with FedEx pickup, we recommend placing your orders as early as possible to allow room for any unexpected delays. Additionally, signing up for tracking notifications can help you stay updated on the status of your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • J.Corley