• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Search is Over: Fancy Deviled Egg Recipe from Celebrations Cookbook

In summary, the Fancy Deviled Egg recipe from the retired Celebrations cookbook involves hard-boiled eggs, garden vegetable cream cheese, salad dressing or mayonnaise, and various optional garnishes. The eggs are boiled, scooped out, mixed with the other ingredients, and then refrigerated before serving.
ardipc
Gold Member
The Fancy Deviled Egg Recipe from the retired Celebrations cookbook typed up? I've been trying to find it everywhere!

Thanks,
Ardi

Not typed up but give me a few minutes...

Fancy Deviled Eggs6 large eggs
1/4 c. garden vegetable cream cheese spread
3 T spoonable salad dressing or mayonnaise
salt and ground black pepper to tasteOptional granishes: Fresh herbs, baby carrots, small cucumber, or zucchini, grape tomatoes, radishes, olives, pickles, green onions, bell peppers and small shrimp.1. Place eggs in single layer in Small (2 qt.) Saucepan; add cold water to cover by about 1 inch. Quickly bring water just to boiling. REmove pan from heat; cover. Let eggs stand, covered, 20 minutes. Immediately run cold water over eggs or place them in ice water until completely cooled. REmove shells.2. Cut eggs in half lengthwise with Crinkle Cutter. Carefully remove yolks to Classic Batter Bowl. Finely chop yolks with pastry blender or mash with fork. Stir in cream cheese and salad dressing until well blended. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.3. Place yolk mixture in Easy Accent Decorator fitted with open star tip. Pipe mixture into whites. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Garnish as desired.Yield: 12 appetizers

Thank you, thank you!!!Ardi

Hi Ardi,

Thank you for reaching out! I'm happy to help you with the Fancy Deviled Egg recipe from the retired Celebrations cookbook. It's definitely a crowd-pleaser and I'm glad you're interested in making it.

Here's the recipe:

Fancy Deviled Eggs
Ingredients:
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish

Instructions:
1. Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks.
2. In a mixing bowl, mash the yolks with a fork and add mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
3. Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture back into the egg white halves.
4. Sprinkle paprika on top for garnish.
5. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.

I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need help with any other recipes from the Celebrations cookbook. Happy cooking!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What ingredients do I need for the Fancy Deviled Egg Recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and paprika.

Do I have to use apple cider vinegar in this recipe?

Yes, apple cider vinegar adds a unique flavor to the deviled eggs. However, if you do not have it on hand, you can substitute with white vinegar or lemon juice.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the deviled eggs ahead of time. However, it is recommended to fill the eggs with the filling right before serving to prevent them from getting soggy.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 deviled eggs, which serves 6 people if each person has 2 halves.

Can I add any additional ingredients to the filling?

Yes, you can customize the filling to your liking by adding ingredients such as chopped herbs, diced vegetables, or crumbled bacon. Just make sure to adjust the amount of mayonnaise and mustard accordingly to maintain the desired consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailortena
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Chef Kearns