• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Details of the Spice Sampling Event?

In summary, there is a discussion about making spice samples to use as prizes at parties. One person mentions using GrandmaRita's method of creating samples with different colors for each spice. Others suggest different ideas such as creating a multi-dip buffet or using ziploc bags with recipes and ingredient info. Someone also shares their method of using small ziploc bags and stapling a recipe card to the outside. Another person suggests checking out a posted file for a Dill Dip Packet and shares their own method of using clear card envelopes with printed recipes on the back. The conversation ends with someone requesting a picture of the spice packets and another member sharing their Southwest Seasoning label.
janetupnorth said:
Looked it up anyway...it was PaperMart item #1510222.

I just got off this site. The prices are so reasonable. Can't believe it.:love:

Thanks for posting it - And yes I know that it has been awhile

Thanks again

:chef:

This is a FABULOUS idea! Really cool now that we can get some of the rubs in Bulk packs on the supply order!! Thank you for the great idea!!

Just went and ordered some of those 2x2 baggies!! Thanks so much for this!

janetupnorth said:
Ok, two more - the "from my kitchen to yours is not centered perfectly on this one...it shifted and I couldn't get it back with the font change.
Just found this. Is anyone out there able to save it as a word doc. so we can edit the prices. I loved that Janet has a pdf for more than one seasoning, but of course these are rather dated. I will keep checking to see if anyone has already updated this.

Bummer, was hoping someone could update the greatd pdfs on here for the spices. I don't have the capability for this. Anyone out there able to do this?

StamperedChef said:
Hey thanks for the info, I'm just a newbie here. Heck I didn't even know there were recipes on the bottle! LOL. FYI you can buy the mini baggies at Michael's, JoAnn's, Wal-Mart, etc. I'm going to slip them into a card with a pocket (that I create) with the recipe. I will post one when I come up with the finished product. You see, I'm a Stampin' Up! rep too so this way I can promote BOTH businesses. Is that legal? LOL

ME TOO! LOVE PC and SU! : )T i was thinking how cute to stamp some cards with spices in them for promos! :) T I am a brand spankin new Consultant with PC....

I did that last night cause I had no guest prize. I got the jewelry bags from walmart and put a few spoonfulls in there and stapled it to my business card with the label. My guest was happy to get it

<h2>1. What is "the" Sample Spice person from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>"The" Sample Spice person is a Pampered Chef consultant who specializes in providing customers with a variety of spice samples to try out in their cooking. This person is knowledgeable about the different spices offered by Pampered Chef and can provide suggestions on how to use them in recipes.</p><h2>2. How do I get in contact with "the" Sample Spice person?</h2><p>You can find a "the" Sample Spice person by attending a Pampered Chef party or by contacting a consultant directly. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you.</p><h2>3. How does the spice sample program work?</h2><p>The spice sample program allows customers to try out different spices before committing to purchasing the full-size product. "The" Sample Spice person will provide you with a variety of spice samples to try, and you can then purchase your favorite ones through the consultant or online.</p><h2>4. Can you explain more about the spice sample prizes?</h2><p>The spice sample prizes are part of a promotion offered by Pampered Chef. Customers can earn free spice samples by hosting a party or making a purchase during the designated month. "The" Sample Spice person can provide more details on the specific prizes and how to earn them.</p><h2>5. Is there a picture or more information available about the spice sample program?</h2><p>Yes, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant for more information and potentially see a picture of the spice sample program in action. You can also check out social media pages or blogs from Pampered Chef consultants for more information and visuals.</p>

1. What is "the" Sample Spice person from Pampered Chef?

"The" Sample Spice person is a Pampered Chef consultant who specializes in providing customers with a variety of spice samples to try out in their cooking. This person is knowledgeable about the different spices offered by Pampered Chef and can provide suggestions on how to use them in recipes.

2. How do I get in contact with "the" Sample Spice person?

You can find a "the" Sample Spice person by attending a Pampered Chef party or by contacting a consultant directly. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you.

3. How does the spice sample program work?

The spice sample program allows customers to try out different spices before committing to purchasing the full-size product. "The" Sample Spice person will provide you with a variety of spice samples to try, and you can then purchase your favorite ones through the consultant or online.

4. Can you explain more about the spice sample prizes?

The spice sample prizes are part of a promotion offered by Pampered Chef. Customers can earn free spice samples by hosting a party or making a purchase during the designated month. "The" Sample Spice person can provide more details on the specific prizes and how to earn them.

5. Is there a picture or more information available about the spice sample program?

Yes, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant for more information and potentially see a picture of the spice sample program in action. You can also check out social media pages or blogs from Pampered Chef consultants for more information and visuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • wadesgirl