• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Supply Order Taking a Trip to Disney?!

In summary, the Mini's that were ordered and were supposed to be delivered to the show in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, have instead been delivered to an unknown location.
otisbg
Gold Member
On Schedule
InitiatedPicked upIn transitDelivered

Arrived at FedEx location
ORLANDO, FL Shipment Dates
Estimated delivery Mar 19, 2009
Destination

.LocationDetails
Mar 12, 2009 11:13 AMArrived at FedEx locationORLANDO, FL
Mar 11, 2009 4:00 AMDeparted FedEx locationNEW BERLIN, WI
Mar 10, 2009 9:29 PMArrived at FedEx locationNEW BERLIN, WI

I had to share this as I am in awe. This is the tracking for my March 3 supply order, consisting of 2 packs of mini's. As you can see, it finally shipped on March 10 - to Wisconsin. Today it arrived in Orlando! Are you sitting down??
I live in the Cleveland Ohio area. I have an estimated delivery date of March 19. I had planned to send these out this weekend, for a March 29th show.:confused:
I guess these mini's , maybe wanted to go to Disney!!:rolleyes:

WOW! I guess your supply order wanted to take the scenic route. That's a bummer that you SHOULD have received it in 2 days since you are in OH! Seems like the majority of us are having issues w/ deliveries. :thumbdown:

Wow, that's crazy. Probably a result of the software issues HO is having. You might want to send this to them as an example of an issue and how it impacted you, so they know what they need to resolve. Hopefully they're aware of it already, but you never know.

Please tell me you've contacted HO about this...they should be sending you a new package to cover you in the meantime while your original package is on vacation!!!

sklay723 said:
Please tell me you've contacted HO about this...they should be sending you a new package to cover you in the meantime while your original package is on vacation!!!

I was just going to say this. Call them and tell them - otherwise they may not be aware it's happening.

I have contacted them via email - and when I get home from work today (after 4pm) - I will do the call back thing as I tried holding, did it for 35 minutes and couldnt wait anymore. I think this is actually comical and it could be so much worse, like a show order.:chef:

I would almost say this is a fedex problem, not HO, unless they put your address as being in Florida...

I agree that it's an error on FedEx's part but HO needs to know. I've had orders (more than once) go all over the country before being delivered here. They never have an explaination but I still feel HO needs to know when it happens. ...and an email is how I would let them know UNLESS I needed the items right away - and I think the fact that they were purchased to use as invitations for a March show is enough of a reason to call! After all, if you didn't need them now you'd have waited to order additional items and save on shipping!

might not be an error, i forget what type of shipping its called, but Janet has explained it before. i'll see if i can find the thread...

That other shipment type is used by PC for APO addresses, not domestic.

Maybe your mini's are actually MINNIEs and therefor HAD to go to Disney! :)

I can just imagine one at your door, sheepishly explaining, "I'm just a Minnie looking for my Mickey."

Jessamary said:

I can just imagine one at your door, sheepishly explaining, "I'm just a Minnie looking for my Mickey."

LOL! That was funny!:D

Jessica - that was hilarious!! Such a quick wit you are.
Thanks for brightening my day:p

God I just placed a supply order yesterday. Now I wonder if it will get here within the next week. I need the catty's and I also ordered Minis for a fair on the 22nd. UGH! I guess I will have to stop the Fedex guy everytime I see him drive by my house and beg him for a PC package. :)

I am in Japan and PC uses Fed Ex smart post. It takes about three weeks to get here. It is really frustrating. I wish they could send things here quicker.

Jessamary said:

OMG, you are too much...that was totally good...

If it not a big enough order to fit in the smaller box, it goes out of WI... I am not sure why. I submitted a Supply Order and a Sample Order on Monday. Supply Order will be here on Saturday and Sample Order will be here tomorrow.

saga update -
The Mini's have left Orlando....destination unknown as of 7a.m. on Friday!:(

ok - I just got off the phone with HO ( had my fingers ready to dial at 8am). They dont know why the mini's went to Orlando. The rep I spoke with kept repeating, "These should be in Ohio"!!!! They offered to reship AND bill me for another shipment..of course I said no. I am going to contact my director/cluster to see if maybe someone has 2 packs I can borrow until mine return from vacation..LOLOLOL.
Thanks for letting me vent:eek:

Still tracking my mini's that left orlando early Friday the 13th!! (ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!) They arrived in Grove City Ohio early saturday and departed soon after and I got my hopes up , as Grove City is less than 2 hours away!!
Well - guess what?? They arrived late Saturday in Leesburg Pennsyvania. So maybe their est. arrival of March 19th is spot on. What a fiasco as they were so close to me and left the state. I was able to borrow some from my cluster and got my invites out as planned. I am calling HO again tomorrow to make them aware of this yet one more time.

1. How long will it take for my supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your supply order will vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. However, the estimated delivery time is typically between 2-7 business days.

2. Can I track my supply order?

Yes, you can track your supply order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

3. What should I do if there is an issue with my supply order?

If you encounter any issues with your supply order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxxx or email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you and resolve any problems.

4. Are all of the items in my order guaranteed to be in stock?

We strive to keep all of our products in stock, but occasionally, an item may be on backorder or temporarily out of stock. In this case, we will notify you and provide an estimated restock date. You can choose to wait for the item to come back in stock or cancel it from your order.

5. Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes or additions to an order once it has been placed. However, if you need to make a change, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • pampermejolene