• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pink Polka Dot Towel: $8.50 for One or a Set?

In summary, the conversation is discussing the pricing and availability of a pink polka dot towel. There are conflicting opinions on whether the towel is sold as a set or as a single item. It is clarified that the towel is indeed sold as a single item for $8.50. The confusion may have been caused by the fact that previous Microfiber towels were sold in sets. It is also mentioned that Host Bonus products can now be purchased by everyone, not just hosts. The conversation ends with one person expressing excitement about earning $6000 and another apologizing for their previous tone.
heat123
Silver Member
The pink polka dot towel is $8.50 for one or a set? Just wondering?

I am pretty sure it is $8.50 a set. At least I hope so!!

I was hoping so too but it said towel, not plural in the description! from what I remember! :O

heat123 said:
I was hoping so too but it said towel, not plural in the description! from what I remember! :O

You are right, the description isn't plural. But the picture shows 2.

It said "Towel" so unless they made a goof, it's just one--even though it's pictured with 2 towels.

I think it is just one towel. But, I'm hoping it's two

It's a Microfiber Towel, and for that price, they always do those as singles.

Yes, I agree that the picure is a little confusing. It is for one towel.

ardipc said:
It's a Microfiber Towel, and for that price, they always do those as singles.

You are right, for some reason I thought our usual MF towels were a set but they are one per $8.50 price.;)

Single towel - $8.50
We usually sell in a set of two and for, yep, you guessed it, $17.00.
I am thinking the way these are priced, they were going inexpensive so we had a better chance of selling more.

Im confused. I am still new to PC but when can we start ordering HWC products for ourselves? Im confused from posts.

We can earn them this month. In the past, there was no other way to get HWC items before the month that they're on sale for guests. They are available to guests only in May.

Lier Lier Pants on Fire!
We have always been able to purchase the Guest Special products but we always have had to earn the host bonus products. This year it is way different as ALL the items are availble to every one. Not as the combos for hosts but each piece can be purchased seperately by our guests.
Check out the bottom right hand corner. We were able to purchase the guest products last year as well. I am not sure how they will do it this year. I am assuming they will allow us one of each of the pink products but we will be on our own for the small bowls and caddy as well as the caddy for the appetizer plates since they are in our regular line.
Yep I am Linda!! I am so stoked about this - I already have two venues lined up and lots of people pledging!!! I plan on hitting that $6000 mark!

Attachments

• Home Office hwc07 2.pdf
    94.3 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
Hey John - you are feisty this evening.

Oops. Sorry.

1. How big is The Pink Polka Dot Towel?

The Pink Polka Dot Towel measures 16 inches by 24 inches, making it the perfect size for a kitchen towel.

2. Is The Pink Polka Dot Towel absorbent?

Yes, The Pink Polka Dot Towel is made from 100% cotton and is designed to be highly absorbent, making it perfect for drying dishes and wiping up spills.

3. Can The Pink Polka Dot Towel be machine washed?

Yes, The Pink Polka Dot Towel is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low for best results.

4. Does The Pink Polka Dot Towel come in a set?

Yes, The Pink Polka Dot Towel can be purchased individually for $8.50 or in a set of two for $15.50. The choice is yours!

5. Is The Pink Polka Dot Towel only available in pink?

Currently, The Pink Polka Dot Towel is only available in pink. However, we may introduce new colors in the future, so stay tuned!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Sherryskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • cakepampered