• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!

In summary, Nicky was successful in getting bookings from the phone call. She shared powerful words to convince the less wise to get on the phone.
nickywsn
Hi, I just wanted to tell everyone to get over their fears and get on that phone! No one I know would say I have a problem talking to people but I am hesitant when it comes to strangers, especially when I go to asking them to host a show. But.....I got on the phone big time this weekend and boy did it pay off!!! :D I had several people agree to book (although most wanted to wait til May or after). But these people didn't show any interest at all in booking at shows so that was a huge surprise to me. I had read a post similar to this subject about a week ago and it really inspired and encouraged me so I hope to do the same for some of you. I also got a lot of "maybes" with an agreed upon date for me to check back with them. I only had a small handful of outright "No's!":(

Sorry this is so long but I just had to tell y'all that the phone can be the biggest boost you could give your business!!!

That is great!! Can you share your powerful words to the less wise??? :)

Well I don't exactly have a set "script" but mainly I just tell who I am and that I'm calling about the order they placed at so and so's show and that I just wanted to make sure that they received their order ok and to check if they had any problems or questions. Once that discussion is over, then I ask if they'd ever be interested in hosting a show of their own so they could earn some cool products for free. If they say no, then I ask them if they'd be intersted in receiving my monthly newsletter (if I didn't already have their addy) with product specials and tasty recipes. They always say yes unless of course they're one of the few that don't have email yet.......this way my call ends on a positive note. Kinda like at shows when they checkout and turn down an offer to host a show, you can ask if they want a copy of the recipe and at least their last answer to one of your questions is a "yes"!

Good for you. I have always HATED the phone so I am really working up to doing more Customer care calls. It is so great that you are making the effort.

Are you finding it is getting easier?

I HATED and still do dread picking up the phone but it's helped me get used to it, the more I do it and I've gotten bookings and reorders from it, if not appreciative customers from your check in! Good luck to all !

I don't hate the phone (not like I love it but I have other issues), but I do make it harder than it has to be. I never know who to call (beyond recent maybes). Or when to call. I feel it steals from family time in the evening but that's really just an excuse. I know that if I took just 15 minutes each night it would add up. True for the phone and exercise...just do it...the procrastination is more time consuming and leaves us feeling...discouraged b/c we know we should. Great job, Nicky!

1. What is "thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!" all about?

"thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help our consultants connect with customers and grow their businesses using their smartphones.

2. How can "thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!" benefit me as a consultant?

By utilizing the features and tips in "thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!", you can save time, increase productivity, and reach more customers through your smartphone. This can ultimately lead to higher sales and a more successful business.

3. Do I need any special equipment or technology to use "thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!"?

No, all you need is a smartphone and the willingness to learn and implement the strategies outlined in "thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!". Our program is designed to work with any type of smartphone and does not require any additional equipment or technology.

4. Is "thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!" only for consultants who are technologically savvy?

Not at all! "thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!" is designed for all levels of technological proficiency. Our program includes step-by-step instructions and easy-to-follow tips to help everyone, regardless of their comfort level with technology, utilize their smartphones effectively for their business.

5. Can I access "thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!" on any device?

Yes, "thePhone Is Your Best Friend!!!!" is accessible on any device with internet access. You can access the program on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, making it convenient for you to learn and implement the strategies from anywhere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cincychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • esavvymom