• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor The Perks of Being Over 50: A Humorous Look at Reaching 50, 60, and Beyond!

In summary, being over 50 comes with various benefits such as having more free time for hobbies and interests, being eligible for senior discounts, and having a wealth of life experience and wisdom. Our company offers exclusive perks and discounts for customers in this age group, as well as special products and events focused on healthy living. We also provide resources such as a blog and social media pages for staying updated on the latest perks and tips for those over 50. To stay informed, you can sign up for our email newsletter, follow us on social media, or regularly check our website for new products and promotions.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Perks of reaching 50 or being over 60 And heading towards 70!

1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.

2. In a hostage situation, you are likely to be released first.

3. No one expects you to run -- anywhere.

4. People call at 9 PM and ask, 'Did I wake you?'

5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.

6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.

7. Things you buy now won't wear out.

8. You can eat supper at 4 PM.

9. You can live without sex but not your glasses.

10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.

11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.

12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.

13. You sing along with elevator music.

14. Your eyes won't get much worse.

15. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.

16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.

17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

18. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.

19. You can't remember who sent you this list.

And you notice these are all in big print for your convenience. Share this to everyone you can remember right now!:p

ONE MORE THING: Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill, and a laxative on the same night!:eek:

Thanks for the chuckle. I'm not there yet, but I'm getting close. :)

I'm not near 50, but I did enjoy the large print! Got to get to the eye doctor!

What are the benefits of being over 50?

There are many perks to being over 50, including having more free time to pursue hobbies and interests, being eligible for senior discounts, and having a wealth of life experience and wisdom.

Do you offer any perks specifically for customers over 50?

Yes, our company offers exclusive discounts and promotions for customers over 50. We also have a special line of products designed to make cooking and entertaining easier for those in this age group.

Are there any special events or workshops for customers over 50?

Yes, we frequently host cooking workshops and events specifically for customers over 50. These events often focus on healthy eating and staying active in your golden years.

What resources do you offer for customers over 50?

In addition to our products and events, we also have a blog and social media pages dedicated to providing tips and resources for living a healthy and fulfilling life after 50.

How can I stay updated on the latest perks and resources for customers over 50?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on all the latest perks and resources for customers over 50. You can also check our website regularly for new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Back