• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The outlet newsletter and Christmas email

pampered_terry

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2005
I keep sending these to my email and they do not appear. It says it has been sent successfully. I checked my profile and the email is right. Any suggestions?:(

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Are you sending the one from your website? Those emails often end up in spam.

pampered_terry

Silver Member
Feb 17, 2005
I am trying to send them to my email so I can send them out. I have never had problems with this before

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
Check your spam folder and check with your email provider. What may have been okay before doesn't mean it won't go to spam one day. The email providers get stricter and stricter with their spam filters and often mistake my newsletters for spam. Sometimes they make you submit a form that states you want to receive emails from my email address.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I had that same issue the same day with the Tasty Tidbits newsletter. The next day, I had 4 copies where I kept trying to send them. My email is from bellsouth.net/AT&T Yahoo. Some days it just gets "stupid"!

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
I have read that "network traffic" can cause an email delay delivery of up to 24 hours. This is especially true for Yahoo, where they can just hold email and filter it out slowly as they please...grrrrr...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views