• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil

In summary, the company is asking hosts to submit their shows without their guests knowing what they are getting. They are also pushing hosts to submit their shows before they know what the product is.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
From today's newswire:

With a $60 purchase, your February guests will receive a new product that won't be announced until Spring Launch! But, you don't have to wait until Feb. 4 to submit your February Shows. Beginning Feb. 1, enter #RB98 for your guests who spend $60 or more. Start submitting your Shows tomorrow!

Um, so we're supposed to submit early February shows without our guests even having a chance to see what they're getting free?

And I seem to remember there was some sort of choice involved.

Seems really backwards this year!

Yep, it's just one item for them in February, just make sure it gets added.

think of it this way, Pampered chef does not have to give ANYTHING away for free. If they don't want it b/c they don't know what it is, then so be it.... free is free, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. Not trying to be snoody, but all this I wanna know spoilers stuff is getting to be crazy. :)

And the same thing might happen in Aug. since the 2nd launch is Aug. 4.

Think of it this way, maybe your customers won't be thrilled once they know what it is. Without knowing, they'll be sure to want it :) I don't tell what the prize is before I do a ticket activity or other game.

Oh please understand me ... I am NOT asking anybody to spoil! I just think it's kind of silly that they're pushing us to submit the show before we know what it is! I am fine with knowing on Saturday but I kind of feel funny submitting my newsletter before then. Like ... hey, free gift, .... but don't ask me what it is because I don't know!

And I thought for sure it was a choice of 2 products. That was my concern, how can they choose if they don't know?

Intrepid_Chef said:
And I thought for sure it was a choice of 2 products. That was my concern, how can they choose if they don't know?

I thought the same thing. I am wondering if the flyer has been updated. I could have swore when I printed it for my feb hosts it said a choice of two new products free. but looking right now it doesnt say that...

There was, when first announced, something about there being a choice of two items, but the most recent versions of the flyers indicate there is just one item.

Well considering they are already getting the stoneware and metal bakeware at 20% off this is a BONUS. They are already getting a great deal this is just icing on the cake!

I think they will be excited about getting it even if they don't know what it is...because its a new spring product. They will be excited to get it first.

isn't it a rub? I might be dreaming but thought I saw that somewhere. Might be March though. However, they are pushing pantry items..might want to hook someone on a new rub.

Not spilling anything, but it is one item, no choice. Many will like it, others will not and they will be able to easily re-gift it. (they could give it to ME!!!!!)

Chef Gilles said:
isn't it a rub? I might be dreaming but thought I saw that somewhere. Might be March though. However, they are pushing pantry items..might want to hook someone on a new rub.

March's grill pan set includes a new unannounced rub.

Yea I think it would be nice to know if I didnt. But it would be a cool suprize

Intrepid_Chef said:
Oh please understand me ... I am NOT asking anybody to spoil! I just think it's kind of silly that they're pushing us to submit the show before we know what it is! I am fine with knowing on Saturday but I kind of feel funny submitting my newsletter before then. Like ... hey, free gift, .... but don't ask me what it is because I don't know!

But don't you think this is to create some of the same excitement that we experience when we are trying to earn our new products. It doesn't really matter what it is, it's the fact they are getting a brand new procuct before it is available to the public. :)

Did anyone else get their consultant news today? I did but I didn't open it because I'm supposed to go to launch tomorrow. Of course, since Denver is getting hit with one of it's top ten snows in history I don't know that I'll be making it.

pcsharon1 said:
Did anyone else get their consultant news today? I did but I didn't open it because I'm supposed to go to launch tomorrow. Of course, since Denver is getting hit with one of it's top ten snows in history I don't know that I'll be making it.

stick it in your glove box- in case you get stuck on the road- you'll have reading material! ;) I pray you don't though!

Honestly though, I saw the CN, and I didn't think it revealed all that much. And what it does, it doesn't do it justice compared to what you'll see at SL. But still- NO PEEKING! ;)

esavvymom said:
stick it in your glove box- in case you get stuck on the road- you'll have reading material! ;) I pray you don't though!

Honestly though, I saw the CN, and I didn't think it revealed all that much. And what it does, it doesn't do it justice compared to what you'll see at SL. But still- NO PEEKING! ;)

Did you get your CN? I always seem to get mine later... don't have it yet.

I don't have mine yet either, but you can pull up your January CN and back over jan and put feb and it'll pull up!! I'm reading it now!!

winnee said:
I don't have mine yet either, but you can pull up your January CN and back over jan and put feb and it'll pull up!! I'm reading it now!!

SHHHH....don't tell yet! You know some people can't resist peeking!
I was going to post it tomorrow .... I didn't want to get yelled at! :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist either. I'm going to Spring Launch tomorrow in Biloxi, MS! I've never been one for suprises! I'm not a patient person! ;o)

What is "theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil"?

"theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a highly anticipated product or promotion that has yet to be officially announced by the company. It is often a topic of speculation and excitement among consultants and customers alike.

When will "theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil" be revealed?

The timing of the reveal of "theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil" is determined by Pampered Chef and can vary. It is typically announced at a company event or through official channels such as social media or email. Keep an eye out for updates from Pampered Chef to stay informed.

Can I share information about "theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil" with others?

As a consultant, it is important to respect the confidentiality of any information related to "theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil." This includes not sharing any details or speculation with customers or other consultants until it has been officially announced by Pampered Chef. This helps maintain the excitement and surprise for everyone when it is finally revealed.

Why does Pampered Chef keep "theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil" a secret?

Pampered Chef believes in creating a sense of excitement and anticipation among consultants and customers by keeping "theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil" a secret. This also allows the company to control the messaging and details of the reveal, ensuring that accurate information is shared with everyone.

How can I stay updated on "theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil"?

The best way to stay updated on "theOne Detail I Wish They Would Spoil" is to follow Pampered Chef on social media and subscribe to their email newsletter. This will ensure that you receive any official announcements or updates as soon as they are released by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becky0216
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • yummy4tummy
  • General Chat
Replies