• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Next Food Network Star: Season Discussion and Voting Process

In summary, the conversation is about the Food Network Star and whether or not people are talking about it on CS. One person knows someone on the show and mentions that they are different in person than on the show. They also mention a Halloween parade on their island where the person on the show dresses up in a crazy costume. The original poster asks if the person is on Facebook, to which they reply that they are not.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hello all,

I've been away for a LONG time...so you'll have to direct me if I have in fact missed the thread.

Is no one talking about this years Food Network Star on CS? If so, why not? Are we disenfranchised with the voting process?

I'd love to chat about who we like and don't like. Especially since I hope to be working with the FN Celebs one day. :)

:chef:

I think there is another thread, but not much at all on it. I have not watched it in the past, but this year I actually know someone on it. I've known him since he was a boy & he still lives on the Island where I live . Its Michael!! Hes actually holding ALOT back on the show, in person hes NUTS!!! :D. The Island we live on is only 1 mile long & three blocks wide, less than 4500 people. On Halloween night they close the main street & we have a costume parade. WELL you should see him that night!!:cool: Have not really made up my mind yet who I like/dislike, so I'll have to get back to you on it.:D

Ginger428 said:
I think there is another thread, but not much at all on it. I have not watched it in the past, but this year I actually know someone on it. I've known him since he was a boy & he still lives on the Island where I live . Its Michael!! Hes actually holding ALOT back on the show, in person hes NUTS!!! :D. The Island we live on is only 1 mile long & three blocks wide, less than 4500 people. On Halloween night they close the main street & we have a costume parade. WELL you should see him that night!!:cool: Have not really made up my mind yet who I like/dislike, so I'll have to get back to you on it.:D

Thanks, Gigner, I'll look for the thread. I wondered if there was more to Michael than meets the eye. ;)

Are you on fb yet?

Kitchen Diva said:
Thanks, Gigner, I'll look for the thread. I wondered if there was more to Michael than meets the eye. ;)

Are you on fb yet?

Not on FB yet, have not figured it out.....:eek:

Hi there! Welcome back to the group. It's great to have you back with us. I'm not sure if you've missed the thread or not, but I haven't seen much discussion about this year's Food Network Star on CS either. Maybe it's because the voting process can be a bit frustrating at times. But I'm definitely interested in chatting about who we like and don't like. Who are your top picks for this season? As a pampered chef consultant, I'm always curious to see what kind of talent is out there in the culinary world. Have a great day! :chef:

1. What is "The Next Food Network Star"?

"The Next Food Network Star" is a reality competition show on the Food Network where contestants compete to become the next Food Network Star. The winner of the competition gets their own cooking show on the network.

2. How do contestants get chosen for the show?

Contestants go through a rigorous application process, including submitting videos and attending in-person auditions. The producers also scout for potential contestants at food events and cooking competitions.

3. Who are the judges on "The Next Food Network Star"?

The judges are typically well-known Food Network personalities, such as Bobby Flay, Giada De Laurentiis, and Alton Brown. Guest judges from the food industry also make appearances throughout the season.

4. What challenges do contestants face on the show?

Contestants are given various cooking and hosting challenges throughout the season, such as creating a dish with a secret ingredient or filming a segment for a cooking show. They are also judged on their culinary skills, on-camera presence, and overall likability.

5. How does the winner of "The Next Food Network Star" get their own show?

The winner of the competition is chosen by a combination of viewer votes and input from the judges. Once the winner is announced, they are given their own show on the Food Network, which they must develop and produce themselves with the help of the network's production team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
jesikaransom
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva