1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: The Next Food Network Star

1. Kitchen Diva

Kitchen Diva Legend Member Gold Member

Hello all,

I've been away for a LONG time...so you'll have to direct me if I have in fact missed the thread.

Is no one talking about this years Food Network Star on CS? If so, why not? Are we disenfranchised with the voting process?

I'd love to chat about who we like and don't like. Especially since I hope to be working with the FN Celebs one day. :)

:chef:

Jun 25, 2009
  2. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I think there is another thread, but not much at all on it. I have not watched it in the past, but this year I actually know someone on it. I've known him since he was a boy & he still lives on the Island where I live . Its Michael!! Hes actually holding ALOT back on the show, in person hes NUTS!!! :D. The Island we live on is only 1 mile long & three blocks wide, less than 4500 people. On Halloween night they close the main street & we have a costume parade. WELL you should see him that night!!:cool: Have not really made up my mind yet who I like/dislike, so I'll have to get back to you on it.:D

Jun 25, 2009
  3. Kitchen Diva

Kitchen Diva Legend Member Gold Member

Thanks, Gigner, I'll look for the thread. I wondered if there was more to Michael than meets the eye. ;)

Are you on fb yet?

Jun 27, 2009
  4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Not on FB yet, have not figured it out.....:eek:

Jun 27, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted