• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

T-Mobile & Pampered Chef: Who's Offering What Discount?

In summary, T-Mobile offers Pampered Chef employees a 15% discount on qualifying plans and 25% off select accessories. To redeem the discount, employees must verify their employment through the T-Mobile Advantage Program website. The discount can be combined with other T-Mobile promotions, but not with other employer discounts. Both new and existing Pampered Chef employees are eligible for the discount. However, it is only available for personal use and some plans and devices may not be eligible.
AmyDare
The newsletter and website say T-Mobile is offering a 15% discount for Pampered Chef consultants, but the T-Mobile people say they're only offering a 12% discount.
I hope they get together and figure out how much of a discount they're actually offering!

Re: T-Mobile...?I can't get them to even talk to me yet. DH and I have different names and they refuse to discuss the account with me. Waiting for him to call.

Re: T-Mobile...?I've called 3 times and they say it's a 12% discount. He actually said, "I'm sorry if you got confused"...that pushed me over the edge. I said, I'm not confused, I'm looking at the t-mobile website, and it's there in black and white. I'm sorry you have a typo n your website.

Re: T-Mobile...?T-Mobile is the worst company to get service from. I had them and wouldn't work with them every again, complete scams all over the place.

Re: T-Mobile...?I get 22% off Verizon thru my employer...I can't complain. I've never heard a lot of good comments about T-Mobine. Not a lot of bad just not a lot of good.

Re: T-Mobile...?It is the only company that DH will have, because he is German and we spend so much time there. I personally like Verizon better when I had it because I actually had service stateside.

What is the discount offered by T-Mobile for Pampered Chef employees?

T-Mobile offers a 15% discount on qualifying plans and 25% off select accessories for Pampered Chef employees.

How can I redeem the T-Mobile discount as a Pampered Chef employee?

To redeem the T-Mobile discount, you will need to verify your employment with Pampered Chef through the T-Mobile Advantage Program website. Once verified, you can apply the discount to your T-Mobile account.

Can the T-Mobile discount be combined with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, the T-Mobile discount can be combined with other promotions or discounts offered by T-Mobile. However, it cannot be combined with other employer discounts.

Is the T-Mobile discount available for both new and existing Pampered Chef employees?

Yes, the T-Mobile discount is available for both new and existing Pampered Chef employees who are eligible for the T-Mobile Advantage Program.

Are there any limitations or restrictions on the T-Mobile discount for Pampered Chef employees?

The T-Mobile discount is only available for personal use and cannot be used for business or government accounts. It also cannot be applied to some promotional and discounted plans, and certain devices may not be eligible for the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group