1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: The newsletter and website say T-Mobile is offering a 15% discount for

1. AmyDare

AmyDare Member

The newsletter and website say T-Mobile is offering a 15% discount for Pampered Chef consultants, but the T-Mobile people say they're only offering a 12% discount.
    I hope they get together and figure out how much of a discount they're actually offering!

Dec 8, 2009
  2. robochick84

robochick84 Member

Re: T-Mobile...?

I can't get them to even talk to me yet. DH and I have different names and they refuse to discuss the account with me. Waiting for him to call.

Dec 9, 2009
  3. AmyDare

AmyDare Member

I've called 3 times and they say it's a 12% discount. He actually said, "I'm sorry if you got confused"...that pushed me over the edge. I said, I'm not confused, I'm looking at the t-mobile website, and it's there in black and white. I'm sorry you have a typo n your website.

Dec 9, 2009
  4. Humble Beginnings

Humble Beginnings Advanced Member

T-Mobile is the worst company to get service from. I had them and wouldn't work with them every again, complete scams all over the place.

5. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I get 22% off Verizon thru my employer...I can't complain. I've never heard a lot of good comments about T-Mobine. Not a lot of bad just not a lot of good.

Dec 10, 2009
  6. robochick84

robochick84 Member

It is the only company that DH will have, because he is German and we spend so much time there. I personally like Verizon better when I had it because I actually had service stateside.

Dec 11, 2009
Have something to add?