• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The newsletter and website say T-Mobile is offering a 15% discount for

AmyDare

May 8, 2009
The newsletter and website say T-Mobile is offering a 15% discount for Pampered Chef consultants, but the T-Mobile people say they're only offering a 12% discount.
I hope they get together and figure out how much of a discount they're actually offering!

robochick84

Sep 3, 2009
Re: T-Mobile...?

I can't get them to even talk to me yet. DH and I have different names and they refuse to discuss the account with me. Waiting for him to call.

AmyDare

May 8, 2009

I've called 3 times and they say it's a 12% discount. He actually said, "I'm sorry if you got confused"...that pushed me over the edge. I said, I'm not confused, I'm looking at the t-mobile website, and it's there in black and white. I'm sorry you have a typo n your website.

Humble Beginnings

Advanced Member
May 19, 2008

T-Mobile is the worst company to get service from. I had them and wouldn't work with them every again, complete scams all over the place.

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009

I get 22% off Verizon thru my employer...I can't complain. I've never heard a lot of good comments about T-Mobine. Not a lot of bad just not a lot of good.

robochick84

Sep 3, 2009

It is the only company that DH will have, because he is German and we spend so much time there. I personally like Verizon better when I had it because I actually had service stateside.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views