• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Magic of Mix-N-Chop for Effortless Ground Beef Chopping

In summary, this tool is a great way to chop up ground meat for tacos, sloppy joes, or any other dish. It is easy to use and efficient.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
OK so I just used this to cook up my ground beef for sloppy joes tonight, I love this tool!!!! It is truly awesome! I used to Loath chopping ground beef with a spatula. I would make my DH do it since he likes it really fine. Not a problem anymore!!!

I love it too!! I used it the other night to make chili...It was so easy!!

I love it as well! When I first saw it in the catalog I thought I would never use it, after all I have the bamboo spoons. I decided to give it a try and I fell in love!! Starting in March I'm going to tell everyone to try it, it's only $9 and we have the 30 day guarntee (free s/h back)

Is that the Mix 'N Masher thing?

No, the Mix 'n Chop is new for S/S 07 and is a nylon tool used to chop ground meat right in your PC cookware! I could have used one tonight...I made tacos and had to break up the meat with my small nylon turner....

I've been pleasantly surprised by it also. I, too, used it tonight to brown ground beef for tomorrow's Super Bowl sloppy joes. GO BEARS!

I used it earlier this week on ground pork sausage and it was AWESOME!

Yep, I used it tonight too when I cooked some bulk sausage for a mexican sausage spinach cheese dip (really good!). It worked much better than I was expecting it would.

It's great for getting onions, peppers and spices all mixed in evenly. I was very pleasantly surprised by this tool. Even my husband loves it!

Diane

I don't have the mix n' chop yet....but I did finally use my mix n' masher for the first time tonight to chop up ground beef for a taco dip for tomorrow....and it worked really well right in the pan! Now I am trying to figure out if I need the new mix n' chop as well...

I think the mix~n~chop would work much better at chopping ground beef in the pan than the mix~n~masher does. It has a finer edge. I LOVE my mix~n~chop!!

Ah...just learned the difference tonight - on my "wish list". :)

yup i used mine the other night for ground beef ! It is awesome made it so fine !!! Love it i will be highly recomending it this year !!!

What is theMix-N-Chop Rocks!!!!!?

TheMix-N-Chop is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to make chopping and mixing ingredients easier and more efficient.

How does theMix-N-Chop work?

TheMix-N-Chop features curved blades that rotate as you press down, allowing you to easily chop and mix ingredients in a bowl or pan.

Can theMix-N-Chop be used on all types of food?

Yes, theMix-N-Chop can be used on a variety of foods such as ground meat, vegetables, fruits, and even nuts.

Is theMix-N-Chop dishwasher safe?

Yes, theMix-N-Chop is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher.

Can theMix-N-Chop be used in non-stick cookware?

Yes, theMix-N-Chop is safe to use in non-stick cookware as the blades are made of nylon and will not scratch the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeAnnR
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
Replies
Views
Christine Moore
  • Jennie4PC
  • Products and Tips
Replies