• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who was Paige Birgfeld and what happened to her?

Summary: Paige (Dixon) Birgfeld vanished June 28, 2007. Her body was found in a dry wash in 2012 and her abductor, who is now a lifetime guest of the Colorado correctional system, was charged and tried.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Hello, Everyone! I know it's been awhile, but I promised you that if anything new every turned up in the case of Paige (Dixon) Birgfeld, I would let you know about it.I had notification today that a memory of Paige's case was published yesterday on a site called on Tech Radar (link below.) There's nothing really new (there are a couple of photographs I've never seen before) but it is a very compact telling of the story. The writer does mention the rather lurid part of the story but it is told as a salient point without going into the prurient details that some of the crime writers insisted on telling at the time.If you are a new member of this forum, the name Paige (Dixon) Birgfeld might not mean anything to you. Paige was a very successful Pampered Chef director and a friend of many of us up here. She vanished without a trace June 28, 2007, and her disappearance/murder went unsolved for several years. Her body was discovered in a dry wash by some hikers in 2012 and soon her abductor was charged and tried. He is now a lifetime guest of the Colorado Correctional System.I still miss her, she was a vibrant part of this community.https://www.techradar247.com/2020/06/10/paige-birgfeld/

I remember this story unfolding as if it were yesterday. I remember you keeping us all informed through the long wait for justice to be done. I remember my mixed feelings when her remains were found--sadness at the confirmation of what we all knew but satisfaction that there was finally a bit of closure for her family. My heart still hurts for the sweet children growing up without their dedicated mom.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Hello, Everyone! I know it's been awhile, but I promised you that if anything new every turned up in the case of Paige (Dixon) Birgfeld, I would let you know about it.I had notification today that a memory of Paige's case was published yesterday on a site called on Tech Radar (link below.) There's nothing really new (there are a couple of photographs I've never seen before) but it is a very compact telling of the story. The writer does mention the rather lurid part of the story but it is told as a salient point without going into the prurient details that some of the crime writers insisted on telling at the time.If you are a new member of this forum, the name Paige (Dixon) Birgfeld might not mean anything to you. Paige was a very successful Pampered Chef director and a friend of many of us up here. She vanished without a trace June 28, 2007, and her disappearance/murder went unsolved for several years. Her body was discovered in a dry wash by some hikers in 2012 and soon her abductor was charged and tried. He is now a lifetime guest of the Colorado Correctional System.I still miss her, she was a vibrant part of this community.https://www.techradar247.com/2020/06/10/paige-birgfeld/
Glad you posted this. It was a terrible time, but in the end, she was found and so was her murderer.

I haven’t been around here since 2008 or 2009, and I never forgot about Paige. I’m glad to know she is not forgotten. I have thought of her many times.

Thanks TKG, nice to see you!

1. What is "the Memory of Paige Continues"?

"The Memory of Paige Continues" is a special collection of kitchen tools and cookware designed by Pampered Chef in honor of Paige, a beloved member of our team who passed away. These products were inspired by her love for cooking and are a way for us to honor her memory.

2. How did you choose the products for this collection?

The products in "the Memory of Paige Continues" collection were carefully chosen by our team to represent Paige's favorite tools and recipes. We wanted to create a collection that would make cooking more enjoyable and easier for our customers, just like it did for Paige.

3. Are these products limited edition?

Yes, "the Memory of Paige Continues" collection is a limited edition and will only be available for a certain period of time. We encourage our customers to purchase these products while they are still available to honor Paige's memory and support a good cause.

4. How does purchasing these products support a good cause?

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of "the Memory of Paige Continues" collection will be donated to a charity chosen by Paige's family. This is our way of giving back and honoring Paige's legacy by supporting a cause that was important to her.

5. Can I purchase these products as a gift?

Absolutely! "The Memory of Paige Continues" collection makes a great gift for anyone who loves cooking or for someone who knew and loved Paige. It's a thoughtful way to honor her memory and share her love for cooking with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy