• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Pampered Chef Consultant Save Lives and Make 40k at the Same Time?

In summary, being a Pampered Chef consultant and CPR/First Aid instructor can bring added value to both roles. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can promote healthier lifestyles through nutrition and cooking education, while also potentially increasing sales through emergency preparedness workshops. It is possible to make $40,000 between the two jobs by utilizing commission, hosting events, and offering additional services. Balancing both jobs can be manageable with good time management and finding ways to incorporate them together. For someone considering both roles, it is important to set clear goals, prioritize self-care, and find ways to combine your passions.
Alexis
I joined Pampered Chef in November. I am also a CPR/First Aid instructor. These are my passions and I love what I do. I am aiming to make 40000 between the 2 jobs. :) Wish me luck.

Welcome to CS Alexis! Good luck on your goals!

Welcome Alexis! That's so great you've already set your goal! Good luck! Please share with us along the way- so we can cheer you on! Be sure and check out our threads and files. There's so much great information on this site!

1. Can a Pampered Chef consultant really save lives?

While being a Pampered Chef consultant may not directly involve life-saving techniques, the products and skills you offer can contribute to a healthier lifestyle. By teaching others about proper nutrition and cooking techniques, you are helping them make healthier choices and potentially preventing health issues down the road.

2. How can being a CPR/First Aid instructor benefit my Pampered Chef business?

Being a CPR/First Aid instructor can bring added value to your Pampered Chef business. By offering classes or workshops on emergency preparedness and safety, you can attract new customers and also showcase how Pampered Chef products can be used in emergency situations. This can also help you stand out from other consultants and potentially increase sales.

3. Is it possible to make $40,000 between being a Pampered Chef consultant and CPR/First Aid instructor?

While earnings can vary based on individual effort and success, it is definitely possible to make $40,000 between the two jobs. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission on sales, host parties and events, and recruit new team members. As a CPR/First Aid instructor, you can charge for classes and potentially offer additional services, such as consulting or training for businesses.

4. How can I balance both jobs and make them successful?

Balancing two jobs can be challenging, but it is possible with good time management and prioritization. It may be helpful to have a set schedule for each job and block off dedicated time for each. Additionally, finding ways to incorporate both jobs, such as offering Pampered Chef products as prizes for CPR/First Aid classes, can help make them complementary and more manageable.

5. What tips do you have for someone who is considering both roles?

My top tip would be to stay organized and set clear goals for each job. This will help you stay focused and motivated. Also, don't be afraid to combine your passions and find ways to incorporate both roles. Lastly, always prioritize self-care and make sure to take breaks and rest when needed to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer L
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive