• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The lengths I'll go to get my oil sprayer!

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Just thought my fellow Cheffers might think this is funny.

My stove doesn't go all the way back to the wall. So since I keep my spices next to the stove, sometimes things get lost behind there!

Some time ago, my roomate dropped my old pepper grinder behind the stove. I just decided to ignore it.

However, when said roomate dropped the oil sprayer, I said I needed to get it right away. (Didn't want it to get damaged.)

So ... neither of us could pull out the stove. So we tipped it forward and I grabbed a "claw" that my short mom used to use to get things from the top shelf! Picture the game that you see in the stores where you try to grab a stuffed animal. I kept grabbing the sprayer and dropped it several times. While I was there, I could easily pick up the grinders, an old shaker of cinnamon sugar (which I tossed away) and even a scotch tape!

Eventually I managed to grab the sprayer!

Maybe I should play that game again and get some toys for my niece! I used to be really good at that!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views