• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theLengths I'll Go to Get My Oil Sprayer!

In summary, cleaning and using the oil sprayer is simple. You can use any type of oil except for acidic liquids. The nozzle is adjustable for different spray types. All parts are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Refilling is easy by simply pouring in your desired oil up to the fill line.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Just thought my fellow Cheffers might think this is funny.

My stove doesn't go all the way back to the wall. So since I keep my spices next to the stove, sometimes things get lost behind there!

Some time ago, my roomate dropped my old pepper grinder behind the stove. I just decided to ignore it.

However, when said roomate dropped the oil sprayer, I said I needed to get it right away. (Didn't want it to get damaged.)

So ... neither of us could pull out the stove. So we tipped it forward and I grabbed a "claw" that my short mom used to use to get things from the top shelf! Picture the game that you see in the stores where you try to grab a stuffed animal. I kept grabbing the sprayer and dropped it several times. While I was there, I could easily pick up the grinders, an old shaker of cinnamon sugar (which I tossed away) and even a scotch tape!

Eventually I managed to grab the sprayer!

Maybe I should play that game again and get some toys for my niece! I used to be really good at that!

Haha, that's definitely a relatable struggle for many home cooks! It's amazing what ends up behind stoves and fridges. Glad you were able to rescue your oil sprayer, and who knows, maybe you'll have a future career as a professional claw game player!

Q: How do I clean the oil sprayer?

Cleaning the oil sprayer is simple and easy. First, disassemble the sprayer by removing the top and bottom. Next, rinse all parts with warm soapy water and use a small brush to clean any stubborn residue. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry before reassembling.

Q: Can I use any type of oil in the sprayer?

Yes, the oil sprayer is designed to work with any type of oil including olive oil, vegetable oil, canola oil, and more. However, it is not recommended for use with vinegar or other acidic liquids.

Q: How do I adjust the spray nozzle?

The oil sprayer has an adjustable nozzle that allows you to control the amount and type of spray. To adjust, simply twist the nozzle to the desired setting - from a fine mist to a direct stream.

Q: Is the oil sprayer dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the oil sprayer are dishwasher safe. However, to prolong the life of the sprayer, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.

Q: How do I refill the oil sprayer?

To refill the oil sprayer, unscrew the top and pour in your desired oil. Be sure not to overfill - only fill to the designated fill line. Screw the top back on and you're ready to use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patrick O'Sullivan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies