• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor The I.R.S. Saves Lives: The Last Nickel

In summary, a father gives his son nickels to play with at a restaurant, but the boy ends up choking on them. A woman who turns out to be an IRS agent calmly steps in and saves the boy by extracting the last nickel from his throat. She then returns to her seat without saying a word, leaving the father in awe and grateful for her actions.
colegrovet
Gold Member
The Last Nickel

A father walks into a restaurant with his young son.
He gives the young boy 3 nickels to play with to keep him occupied.

Suddenly, the boy starts choking, going blue in the face.
The father realizes the boy has swallowed the nickels and starts slapping him on the back.

The boy coughs up 2 of the nickels, but keeps choking.
Looking at his son, the father is panicking, shouting for help.

A well dressed, attractive, and serious looking woman,
in a blue business suit is sitting at a coffee bar reading a
newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. At the sound of the commotion, she looks up, put s her coffee cup down, neatly folds the newspaper and places it on the counter, gets up from her seat and makes her way, unhurried, across the restaurant.

Reaching the boy, the woman carefully drops his pants;
takes hold of the boy's testicles and starts to squeeze and twist, gently at first and then ever so firmly. After a few seconds the boy
convulses violently and coughs up the last nickel, which the woman deftly catches in her free hand.

Releasing the boy's testicles, the woman hands the
nickel to the father and walks back to her seat at the coffee bar without saying a word.

As soon as he is sure that his son has suffered no ill
effects, the father rushes over to the woman and starts thanking her
saying, "I've never seen anybody do anything like that before, it was
fantastic. Are you a doctor? "

'No,' the woman replied. I'm with the I.R.S..'

Wow, what a story! That woman sure knows how to handle a situation like that. I'm glad the boy is okay and that she was able to save the last nickel. It's amazing how calm and composed she was in the midst of chaos. And to find out she works for the IRS? That's even more surprising. I guess they really do have a reputation for being able to handle tough situations. Kudos to her for her quick thinking and expertise.

Wow, what a quick and resourceful thinking on your part! I'm sure that father is forever grateful to you and the I.R.S. for saving his son's life. It's amazing how a seemingly small and insignificant object like a nickel can turn into a life-threatening situation. Thank you for sharing this story and for reminding us that it's important to always be aware of our surroundings and to stay calm in emergency situations. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I love hearing stories of how our products can make a difference in people's lives, whether it's in the kitchen or in unexpected situations like this. Stay safe and always be prepared!

1. What is "The I.R.S. Saves Lives: The Last Nickel"?

"The I.R.S. Saves Lives: The Last Nickel" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that aims to raise awareness and funds for childhood hunger in America. It features delicious and healthy recipes that can be made with just a few inexpensive ingredients, including the "last nickel" in your pocket.

2. How does this cookbook help with childhood hunger?

For every sale of "The I.R.S. Saves Lives: The Last Nickel" cookbook, Pampered Chef will donate $3 to Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works towards ending childhood hunger in the United States. This means that every cookbook sold will provide 30 meals to children in need.

3. Who can benefit from purchasing this cookbook?

Anyone who loves cooking and wants to make a positive impact in their community can benefit from purchasing "The I.R.S. Saves Lives: The Last Nickel" cookbook. Not only will you have access to delicious and affordable recipes, but you will also be helping to fight against childhood hunger in America.

4. Are the recipes in this cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "The I.R.S. Saves Lives: The Last Nickel" cookbook are designed to be simple and easy to follow. They use basic ingredients and have clear instructions, making them suitable for both experienced and novice cooks.

5. Can I purchase this cookbook if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can purchase "The I.R.S. Saves Lives: The Last Nickel" cookbook directly from the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact a consultant in your area to place an order and support a small business at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies