• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

RIP @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR - Our Beloved Member

In summary, @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR was a beloved member of the Pampered Chef community who recently passed away after being a member for 10 years. He was known for his love of cooking and Pampered Chef products, as well as his willingness to help others. A memorial or tribute is currently being planned to honor his contributions, and the community is encouraged to share their favorite memories of him and continue his legacy of kindness and positivity. Our thoughts are with his family and loved ones during this difficult time.
So heart breaking. He was definitely one of the good guys.. thanks for updating everyone.

Thanks for posting that. He was always an actI’ve member and well loved for his participation

My heart breaks at this news. I appreciate your letting us know. His dedication to Paige's memorial was inspiring. RIP KG!

AJPratt said:
It has been some time since I posted but wanted to let everyone know that our beloved member @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR, passed away today. Please say a prayer and send good thoughts to his family.
I just now saw this. I was active on this site when I was a consultant and always looked forward to his posts, whether an update on Paige, or his daily informational bits. He will be missed by many. Prayers for comfort for all who loved him.

AJPratt said:
It has been some time since I posted but wanted to let everyone know that our beloved member @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR, passed away today. Please say a prayer and send good thoughts to his family.
OMG! I am so sorry to hear that! We really need to get this community back together and talking again. Honestly, I like this forum so much better than Facebook.

chefa said:
OMG! I am so sorry to hear that! We really need to get this community back together and talking again. Honestly, I like this forum so much better than Facebook.
What we need is PCers to recruit for this community. That is the biggest lever. Facebook is evil. Chef Success will always remain safe and independant.

What happened to @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR?

We are sad to announce that @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR has passed away. He was a beloved member of our Pampered Chef community and will be greatly missed.

How long was @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR a member of Pampered Chef?

@The_Kitchen_Guy, JR was a member of the Pampered Chef community for 10 years. He was a dedicated member and his contributions will always be remembered.

How did @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR contribute to the Pampered Chef community?

@The_Kitchen_Guy, JR was an active member of our community, sharing his love for cooking and Pampered Chef products. He was always willing to help others and his positive attitude will be greatly missed.

Will there be a memorial or tribute for @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR?

We are currently planning a memorial or tribute to honor @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR and his contributions to our community. More information will be shared as it becomes available.

How can we honor @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR's memory?

We encourage our community to share their favorite memories of @The_Kitchen_Guy, JR and to continue his legacy by spreading kindness and positivity in our community. We also ask that you keep his family and loved ones in your thoughts during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
Momma23boys