• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Growing Family: Baby #2 is on the Way!

In summary, for a growing family with a new baby on the way, utilizing a slow cooker or instant pot for easy and hands-off meals is recommended. Involving older children in meal prep and cooking can be done by letting them help with simple tasks and choosing recipes to make together. Some must-have kitchen tools for a growing family include a slow cooker, instant pot, food processor, good quality knives, and a high chair or booster seat. To ensure enough nutrients for the family, incorporating plenty of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains into meals is important. Meal planning and grocery shopping can be made easier with a new baby by planning ahead, using grocery delivery or curbside pickup, and making larger batches of meals to
elizabethfox
Gold Member
The hubby and I are expecting baby #2 due may 2010! Our 4 year old is super excited since he has been asking for a new baby for a while!

Re: Baby#2Congratulations!!!! May is a great time to have a baby, especially a girl. ;)

Re: Baby#2P.S. I never did find your grandma on Facebook...maybe you can connect us? PM me later...

Re: Baby#2Congrats!!! I was a May baby as well! :)

Re: Baby#2Congratulations!!! I'm also a May baby, and so is my son :D

Re: Baby#2Congratulations! May you have a smooth pregnancy:)

Re: Baby#2
Gina M said:
Congratulations! May you have a smooth pregnancy:)

Congrats!

BTW... Hey G, how are you??

Re: Baby#2How exciting! We found out the wife of someone my hubby grew up with is having twin girls - boy was I jealous! Even though I can't handle the one boy I have - hubby thought I was crazy for being jealous! I wish you a healthy pregancy and a beautiful healthy child!

Re: Baby#2Congrats! When are you due? I am expecting a child due May 14!!

Re: Baby#2congratulations!!

Re: Baby#2Congratulations!

Re: Baby#2Congratulations Elizabeth!

My son has been asking for a baby too... but we will be appeasing him with a puppy instead.:D

Re: Baby#2
heather223 said:
Congrats! When are you due? I am expecting a child due May 14!!

Dr. says May 30th.. one day after our 6th wedding anniversary.. yipee.

ChefBeckyD said:
Congratulations Elizabeth!

My son has been asking for a baby too... but we will be appeasing him with a puppy instead.:D

Yeah well TJ might be getting one of those too :) Our female golden retriever may be having puppies!

Re: Baby#2Congrats.
I'm due June 3rd (right between my husband's birthday and mine). And my 4 year old son is so excited.

1. What are some quick and easy meal ideas for a growing family with a new baby on the way?

We recommend utilizing your slow cooker or instant pot for easy and hands-off meals. Some ideas include chicken and vegetable soup, beef stroganoff, and chili. You can also prep and freeze meals ahead of time for a quick and convenient option.

2. How can I involve my older child in meal prep and cooking?

Get your child involved by letting them help with simple tasks like stirring, measuring ingredients, and setting the table. You can also have them choose a recipe and help you make it together.

3. What are some must-have kitchen tools for a growing family?

A slow cooker, instant pot, food processor, and good quality knives are essential for quick and efficient meal prep. You may also want to consider investing in a high chair or booster seat for your little one to join in at the dinner table.

4. How can I make sure my family is getting enough nutrients with a new baby in the house?

Incorporating plenty of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains into your meals is key. You can also try sneaking in extra nutrients by adding pureed veggies to sauces or smoothies.

5. What are some tips for meal planning and grocery shopping with a new baby?

Plan your meals ahead of time to avoid last-minute stress. Consider grocery delivery or curbside pickup options to make shopping easier with a little one. You can also save time by making larger batches of meals and freezing leftovers for future meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
Replies
Views
Jessie Jolly
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies