• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theHome Office Just Called and I Missed It

In summary, the Home Office may call for various reasons such as updates, order follow-ups, or support. If you miss their call, you can call them back at your convenience. They will leave a voicemail and it is recommended to keep your phone with you and set a personalized ringtone. If you have trouble reaching them, you can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for assistance.
milkangel
i wounder why they would call me. I did submitt 173 worth of outlet items. i also missed getting to the phone. any one know?

They are announcing that you can now use a personal cc to register for conference, at least that's why they called me :)

cool thanks

milkangel said:
i wounder why they would call me. I did submitt 173 worth of outlet items. i also missed getting to the phone. any one know?

I got the call. It was to encourage you to sign up for National Conference. It just made me want to go, but I can't. No one here wants to watch a 3 and a 1 year old for 4 days while I travel to Chicago.

pckellyd said:
They are announcing that you can now use a personal cc to register for conference, at least that's why they called me :)

NOW they open up that option! I had to scrape up my $$ for my debit card/account. Oh well. Least I don't have the debt. :D

I got the call too. DH heard the phone ring and said he'd get it as he knew I was busy but the caller id showed PC so I told him I would get the phone.

They called me today and I wasn't at home. I was wondering what it was about. I wish I could go to NC too, but I will be at a Teacher's Conference for 1 week before. I couldn't leave my kiddos for a week and then be home one day and then gone again. They're too little to understand.
Maybe next year!
Kel

What is the purpose of the Home Office calling me?

The Home Office may be calling you for a variety of reasons. It could be to provide updates on new products or promotions, to follow up on an order or party, or to offer support and assistance with your business.

What should I do if I miss a call from the Home Office?

If you miss a call from the Home Office, don't worry! You can simply call them back at your convenience. The number for the Home Office can be found on your consultant dashboard or in your consultant handbook.

Will the Home Office leave a voicemail if I miss their call?

Yes, the Home Office will leave a voicemail if you miss their call. They understand that our consultants are busy and may not always be able to answer the phone. Be sure to check your voicemail regularly for any updates or important messages.

How can I ensure that I don't miss important calls from the Home Office?

We recommend keeping your phone with you at all times, especially during business hours. You can also set up a personalized ringtone for calls coming from the Home Office so you know when they are calling.

What should I do if I have trouble reaching the Home Office?

If you are having trouble reaching the Home Office, you can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for assistance. They may be able to provide you with the information you need or help you get in touch with the Home Office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg