• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theHo Tours Are All Full Already

In summary, the author of the article suggests that it is not a flimsy excuse to say that there are more consultants than ever, as this is a rather obvious reason. The author also suggests that if enough disgruntled people make noise, another tour just might be added.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Can someone explain to me how that can happen in less than 18 hours?

There are more consultants than EVER?

That's a rather obvious (and pretty flimsy) excuse but it's not an explanation.

That's what happened to me last year, I waited 48 hours to register and the tours were gone! So are you saying you didn't get on one?? Bummer, you could have entertained us all on the bus (not on top of the bus that is, but that would be rather entertaining)!!

You can still get on the tour. You just have to get up extra early and stand in line for any spots that open up at the last minute.

Oh, grand. I love flying standby.

If everyone who wanted to get on the HO tour but got screwed out of it writes an email to HO, maybe they'll add another tour.Okay, it's grasping at straws but it worked for recipes on our websties.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's a rather obvious (and pretty flimsy) excuse but it's not an explanation.
Of course it's flimsy. I wasn't really trying to be serious.

On another note. I was hoping to get a tour this year since I didn't go on the one I signed for last year (scheduling problems). I ended up selling my ticket last year. This year if they're already sold out, there's no way I'm getting a tour. I'm assigned to #2, but need to change to #1 and have to wait for instructions on how to change my assignment. Here's to hoping I can get into the seminars I want! :rolleyes:

I definitely agree, however, that if enough disgruntled folks make noise, another tour just might be added. It's a tough call though.

I missed it as well HOWEVER....I signed up for one in es spanol (since that is all that was available)............. I will be darned if I am going to miss out. LOL

I didn't get a home office tour either!! Do you know of anyone who did the stand by and got in- just wondering if it's worth it to stand on line?

there were quite a few that did get in last year, I was not one of them. I sat for hours waiting and missed out on some good shopping and/or sleep! If you go to the standby line get there VERY EARLY, I'm talking super super early!

HO tour was sold out by 10am this morning.

For some reason I booked it after my sister in law and I got thru and she didnt. When calling the HO they told her that I may get a call or an email saying that I cannot get in. How THAT happened in the first place I dont know. She submitted hers, sold out. I did it minutes later and got in. Just not fair!

agw said:
Of course it's flimsy. I wasn't really trying to be serious.

On another note. I was hoping to get a tour this year since I didn't go on the one I signed for last year (scheduling problems). I ended up selling my ticket last year. This year if they're already sold out, there's no way I'm getting a tour. I'm assigned to #2, but need to change to #1 and have to wait for instructions on how to change my assignment. Here's to hoping I can get into the seminars I want! :rolleyes:

I definitely agree, however, that if enough disgruntled folks make noise, another tour just might be added. It's a tough call though.
I want first refusal on your ticket if they won't change it and you don't want it. ;)

Wave 1 H/o Tours Full :(I was so disappointed about the tours being so limited. I did, however, send an email yesterday to Registration requesting notification of an added tour or at best a waiting list. Have not got a response yet. Will keep ya posted if any progress.

This is my first conference, hopefully and I can't get inI'm really upset that those HO tours have been filled already!! I also was a person who got the email late Monday saying reg. was open, wanted to talk with my director and when I went on Tues. morning they were all gone!! Sucks!! But I did see an email somewhere floating around that they limited # of tours due to traffic tie ups and something else, still makes me upset, my first conference and I can't go see how it all works.

I'm hoping to scrap up rest of $ to go, and now that's not available, so I'm bummed.

Lisa

1. Why are all the Ho Tours already full?

Unfortunately, popular tours tend to book up quickly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Is there a waiting list for the Ho Tours?

Yes, there is a waiting list available for all sold out tours. Please contact our customer service team to be added to the list.

3. Will more Ho Tours be added in the future?

We are constantly working to add more tour dates and times to accommodate high demand. Please check back periodically or join our email list for updates.

4. Can I purchase tickets for the Ho Tours in person?

Unfortunately, all tickets must be purchased through our website or by calling our customer service team. This ensures a fair and organized process for all customers.

5. Is there a minimum age requirement for the Ho Tours?

Yes, all tour participants must be at least 18 years old. This is for safety reasons and to ensure that all participants have a comfortable and enjoyable experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pampered1224