• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The HO Tours are all full already

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Can someone explain to me how that can happen in less than 18 hours?

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
That's a rather obvious (and pretty flimsy) excuse but it's not an explanation.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
That's what happened to me last year, I waited 48 hours to register and the tours were gone! So are you saying you didn't get on one?? Bummer, you could have entertained us all on the bus (not on top of the bus that is, but that would be rather entertaining)!!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
You can still get on the tour. You just have to get up extra early and stand in line for any spots that open up at the last minute.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
If everyone who wanted to get on the HO tour but got screwed out of it writes an email to HO, maybe they'll add another tour.

Okay, it's grasping at straws but it worked for recipes on our websties.

agw

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2005
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's a rather obvious (and pretty flimsy) excuse but it's not an explanation.
Of course it's flimsy. I wasn't really trying to be serious.

On another note. I was hoping to get a tour this year since I didn't go on the one I signed for last year (scheduling problems). I ended up selling my ticket last year. This year if they're already sold out, there's no way I'm getting a tour. I'm assigned to #2, but need to change to #1 and have to wait for instructions on how to change my assignment. Here's to hoping I can get into the seminars I want! :rolleyes:

I definitely agree, however, that if enough disgruntled folks make noise, another tour just might be added. It's a tough call though.

smarteez2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2005
I missed it as well HOWEVER....

I signed up for one in es spanol (since that is all that was available)............. I will be darned if I am going to miss out. LOL

terryteach

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2006
I didn't get a home office tour either!! Do you know of anyone who did the stand by and got in- just wondering if it's worth it to stand on line?

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
there were quite a few that did get in last year, I was not one of them. I sat for hours waiting and missed out on some good shopping and/or sleep! If you go to the standby line get there VERY EARLY, I'm talking super super early!

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
HO tour was sold out by 10am this morning.

For some reason I booked it after my sister in law and I got thru and she didnt. When calling the HO they told her that I may get a call or an email saying that I cannot get in. How THAT happened in the first place I dont know. She submitted hers, sold out. I did it minutes later and got in. Just not fair!

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
agw said:
Of course it's flimsy. I wasn't really trying to be serious.

On another note. I was hoping to get a tour this year since I didn't go on the one I signed for last year (scheduling problems). I ended up selling my ticket last year. This year if they're already sold out, there's no way I'm getting a tour. I'm assigned to #2, but need to change to #1 and have to wait for instructions on how to change my assignment. Here's to hoping I can get into the seminars I want! :rolleyes:

I definitely agree, however, that if enough disgruntled folks make noise, another tour just might be added. It's a tough call though.
I want first refusal on your ticket if they won't change it and you don't want it. ;)

alotamoose

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2006
Wave 1 H/o Tours Full :(

I was so disappointed about the tours being so limited. I did, however, send an email yesterday to Registration requesting notification of an added tour or at best a waiting list. Have not got a response yet. Will keep ya posted if any progress.

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
This is my first conference, hopefully and I can't get in

I'm really upset that those HO tours have been filled already!! I also was a person who got the email late Monday saying reg. was open, wanted to talk with my director and when I went on Tues. morning they were all gone!! Sucks!! But I did see an email somewhere floating around that they limited # of tours due to traffic tie ups and something else, still makes me upset, my first conference and I can't go see how it all works.

I'm hoping to scrap up rest of $ to go, and now that's not available, so I'm bummed.

Lisa