• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor theHave You Ever Game!

We drink sweet tea in the south - Have you ever just made tea (or whatever) and put the sugar in the fridge and the freshly made tea in the...Soda. Yep, I've done that a time or two.
BlessedWifeMommy said:
Unfortunatley yes, not the whole dozen, but way to many!

Have you ever given you kid ice cream for dinner?

Nope, both are lactose intolerant...

Have you ever just wanted for everything around you going on to just stop and leave you alone for a very long time/.

candiejayne said:
Have you ever just wanted for everything around you going on to just stop and leave you alone for a very long time/.

Yes sure have.

Have you ever just wanted to sleep and no one would leave you alone?

tlag1986 said:
Yes sure have.

Have you ever just wanted to sleep and no one would leave you alone?

Yes! I wanted to nap today and all my one year old wanted to do was crawl over me. Neither kid would nap and I was sooo tired!

Have you ever thought you should be sleeping and you are still playing on the internet?

Have you ever thought you should be sleeping and you are still playing on the internet?[/QUOTE]

Yes right now!

Have you ever pulled clothes on that were just lying on the floor waiting for the wash?

yes - if I am slackin' and not doing laundry everyday.

ever fallen asleep while watching a movie at a theatre?

stefani2 said:
yes - if I am slackin' and not doing laundry everyday.

ever fallen asleep while watching a movie at a theatre?

Not in a theatre, but at home, every time!

Have you ever be lost in a new town?

oh lord - I have been lost in MY town (darn 'A' Streets!)

Have you ever ate a bug, by mistake or on purpose?

yes... :yuck:

LeanneB. said:
No, I have never flown - I'll admit that I lead a sheltered life. My husband was terrified of plane even before 9/11.

Have you ever realized that your toddler is running outside in only her underwear? (This happened just yesterday to me.... kids...!!!):blushing:

I'm normally the one out there dressed like that! :p

Have you ever gone snow tubing...

colegrovet said:
yes... :yuck:

I'm normally the one out there dressed like that! :p

Have you ever gone snow tubing...

No, but we're going next February w/ other families who have children that are my daughter's age!! & I can't wait to go tubing (as long as I'm not preggo by then!!)

Have you ever ate something not 'good' for you & hid the evidence from your family? (I always do it w/ Mini Warm Delights ;) )

LOL I am a sucker for the kids fruit snacks. They are always asking me where they all went, and I always say your dad must have ate them... no one has caught on yet! LOL

I did this today:

Have you ever woken up thinking you are extremely late, jumped out of bed, ran to the shower and then realized it was still really early?

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Not in a theatre, but at home, every time!

Have you ever be lost in a new town?

yes... I get lost going anywhere that I went to last week! nooooo sense of direction!

have you ever been so engrosed (?) at work and so ready to go home that you looked at the clock wrong and ALMOST clocked out an hour early?

No, but I have several times with it not running. Thank goodness for keyless entry!

Have you ever checked out at the grocery store and find the cashier gave you too much money back?

Kealica
Consultant
Excited for NC
First time

Sorry, just learning all that this site has to offer. I was answering in the wrong spot so my q & a don't match!:eek:

Nope. Use to get so engrossed in work that I would forget to take lunch till almost 2 p.m.!

Have you ever taken the 'mommy/daddy cut' from your kid's Halloween (or other holiday) candy haul?

YES... thought that was mandatory.... :)

Have you piled up leaves in the fall and jumped in them with your kids?

Sigh. No. I remember doing that as a kid, but up here in AK, I don't really have that opportunity... we have leaves but by the time they fall they are wet. Not much fun that way.

Have you ever killed a houseplant that is impossible to kill?

Yep, thanks to my husband!

Has anyone spent the whole day working on PC business at thier full-time J.O.B.? :) That's how I'm spending my day hahaha!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hathery
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views