• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor theHave You Ever Game!

We drink sweet tea in the south - Have you ever just made tea (or whatever) and put the sugar in the fridge and the freshly made tea in the...Soda. Yep, I've done that a time or two.
tlag1986
Gold Member
We seem to have many new people, and I want to get to know them. Thought I'd re-start a fun little game to help get to know people. All you do is ask a question "Have you ever..." The next person to reply answers the question and then asks one of their own. Let's see what we learn!

Have you ever...

Watched the birth of an animal?

No... Have you ever fallen UP the stairs?

Yep...
Have you ever broke a bone?

tlag1986 said:
Yep...
Have you ever broke a bone?

Several and more than once...

Have you ever driven a race car?

Kitchen Diva said:
Several and more than once...

Have you ever driven a race car?

No, but I would like to...

Have you ever slid under your vehicle in the ice of a parking lot?

No but have you ever seen your grandchild within minutes of his/her birth?

pcchefjane said:
No but have you ever seen your grandchild within minutes of his/her birth?

Nope, but saw a nephew being born...

Have you ever started talking to someone just to realize they weren't who you though?

candiejayne said:
Nope, but saw a nephew being born...

Have you ever started talking to someone just to realize they weren't who you though?

What's sad is that I've done it more than once.:(:balloon:

Have you ever spoken to a celebrity on the phone?

No, but when I worked at a dry cleaners, I handed a celebrity in my community (motivational, comedic speaker for youth) his dry cleaning--only to then make a reference to something he did that I just loved and gushed about...only to have him remind me that that was another guy--one of his rivals. :blushing:Have you ever left someplace and forgot one of your kids that was with you?

pampchefsarah said:

No but I did a chest x-ray on Hugh Hefner about 20 years ago!

Have you ever called someone and completely forgot why you called them?

TammyStar said:

All the time....

Have you ever forgot to pick up a child from a practice?

I'm answering both, because you both responded to my question.

babywings76 said:
No, but when I worked at a dry cleaners, I handed a celebrity in my community (motivational, comedic speaker for youth) his dry cleaning--only to then make a reference to something he did that I just loved and gushed about...only to have him remind me that that was another guy--one of his rivals. :blushing:

Have you ever left someplace and forgot one of your kids that was with you?

No, but I once drove half way to work before remembering I forgot to drop my infant son off at the babysitter. No cell phones way back then (19 years), so I drove the rest of the way to work just to tell them what happened, went back to the baby sitter's, then went back to the office.

TammyStar said:

Yes, usually because I'm on hold for so long I start doing something else. Then, when someone finally comes on the line I not only forgot why I was calling, but who I was calling!

Have you ever accidently 'stood somebody up' (made plans to meet somewhere, then forgot all about the meeting)?

pampchefsarah said:
Have you ever accidently 'stood somebody up' (made plans to meet somewhere, then forgot all about the meeting)?

Yep I have memory issues usually just with family...

Have you ever given help to a perfect stranger?

Yep - gave someone a couple dollars at the grocery store. Have you ever mistakenly thrown something valuable in the garbage?

scottcooks said:
Yep - gave someone a couple dollars at the grocery store. Have you ever mistakenly thrown something valuable in the garbage?

YES! When I was with another direct sales company I had a customer's order (a good good friend of mine, thankfully!) on the floor in the kitchen. She had ordered so much that I left it in the shipping box it came. Somehow throughout the day that box ended up getting closed and other boxes (empty boxes) were sat on top. The next day we were loading up the truck to take a bunch of things to the dump and wouldn't you know I grabbed the box with all the home interiors stuff. :blushing: And it went to the dump w/out a second thought!!

We drink sweet tea in the south - Have you ever just made tea (or whatever) and put the sugar in the fridge and the freshly made tea in the cupboard?

cookingwith_tara said:
We drink sweet tea in the south - Have you ever just made tea (or whatever) and put the sugar in the fridge and the freshly made tea in the cupboard?

No, but I put the cheese in the pantry and the bread in the fridge for grilled cheeses.

Have you ever been on TV?

Not on purpose. I don't know about if a spanning of a local news crew during our high school games if I may have been seen.Have you ever woke up early just to watch the sunrise with a fresh cup of coffee?

No - thank goodness.

Have you ever run over your cell phone with your dump truck after checking the air pressure in the tires?

Not on purpose.Have you ever went skinny dipping?

No that I actually remember.Have you ever locked your keys in your car while it was still running?

Yes - fortunately we had a second set of keys and I did it at home. Ah, the pleasures of Monday morning...Have you ever written & signed a check in pencil or lipstick?

scottcooks said:
Have you ever written & signed a check in pencil or lipstick?

No, but have a lot with red pens...

Have you ever been arrested or detained by law enforcement? :eek:

yes, i have done that even had my baby in the car. Its a good thing I carry a spare key...
Have you ever went sky diving??

no.

have you ever almost drove away and forgot to buckle your kids up in their car seats?

stefani2 said:
no.

have you ever almost drove away and forgot to buckle your kids up in their car seats?

Yes, all the time, luckily my DD yells at me!!

Have you ever worked in a hay field?

Not 'making hay', but yes in a vegetable processing plant [1 day, couldn't take it!], strawberry field, cherry orchard. Have you ever mistaken salt for sugar in a recipe?

so far the only Yesses are
- been on TV (Jeopardy in 2001)
- tossed something valuable (key-sized garage remote and I am still miffed at myself for doing it)

Have you ever called someone by someone else's name (kids, grandkids, pets do not count).

pampchefsarah said:

No but I cut Joe Montana's hair when I lived in CA

susanr613 said:
so far the only Yesses are
- been on TV (Jeopardy in 2001)
- tossed something valuable (key-sized garage remote and I am still miffed at myself for doing it)

Have you ever called someone by someone else's name (kids, grandkids, pets do not count).

No- I've never done that

Have you ever eaten alligator?

Kitchen Diva said:
No but I cut Joe Montana's hair when I lived in CA

No- I've never done that

Have you ever eaten alligator?

yep - didn't care for it!

Have you ever made a Snow Angel?

stefani2 said:
yep - didn't care for it!

Have you ever made a Snow Angel?

Yes!

Have you ever sat and watched kid movies without the kids?

Of course, I've made several snow angels.

And we owned more than 25 kids movies before we even had a kid.

Have you ever lived in a foreign country?

pcsharon1 said:
Of course, I've made several snow angels.

And we owned more than 25 kids movies before we even had a kid.

Have you ever lived in a foreign country?

Never lived in a foreign country...don't want to, either!

Have you ever cried looking into the eyes of your baby as you nursed them?

No. never nursed.

Have you ever completely forgotten talking to a customer on the phone only to call them later leaving a message and have the customer call the host to tell her you just called her and that she talked to you that morning? Did you follow that?

I followed, but haven't done that with PC, but for my day job I have...

Have you ever gotten so mad that you have walked out of a job on the spot?

YES!!! I was 18 working at a fast food place and the manager made some nasty comments to me and I was so furious that I left and walked home. (I had no car at that time). The manager called me 5 times at home that night and I refused to speak to him. I was angry...I quit 2 weeks later.

Have you ever wondered what the dog was dreaming about as he is "running" in his sleep and barking?

yes I always think my mutt is chasing the cat that keeps destroying my trash!!! LOL If you say 'get him' when he's asleep, he'll bark and wake himself up LOL TO FUNNY when you see him do it.
Have you ever went into the wrong bathroom??

MPaine said:
yes I always think my mutt is chasing the cat that keeps destroying my trash!!! LOL If you say 'get him' when he's asleep, he'll bark and wake himself up LOL TO FUNNY when you see him do it.
Have you ever went into the wrong bathroom??

Yes, but in my defense I was drunk LOL!!!

Have you ever fallen asleep and snored in a class or seminar or something similar?

candiejayne said:
Yes, but in my defense I was drunk LOL!!!

Have you ever fallen asleep and snored in a class or seminar or something similar?
Don't know if it counts, but as a kid I went to a friend's church and the Preacher made the comment that he knew his sermon was good that someone was already dreaming about it!!! LOL

Have you ever been so drunk you went wee wee on yourself?

Never so drunk....but after having one child, sometimes laughing too hard causes a wee-accident.

Have you ever thrown your significant others/wives/husbands mail away because you know it is junk and you dont' feel like looking at it on the table for 3 wks!? LOL

ALL THE TIME!!!! LOL and it would sit there forever!!!!

Have you ever slept for more than 12 hours at a time when you weren't sick?

I've not slept that long.. without being sick.Have you ever milked a cow by hand??

colegrovet said:
I've not slept that long.. without being sick.

Have you ever milked a cow by hand??

No, can't say that I have...

Have you ever riden an elephant?

I have ridden an elephant and a camel.

Have you ever worked/volunteered at a zoo?

pcsharon1 said:
Have you ever worked/volunteered at a zoo?

Only if raising my 3 kids, my husband, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 fish, and unwelcomed field mice count for a zoo...otherwise no. :D

Have you ever eaten anything so strange it should have been recorded on shown on TV?

missyciccolella said:
Only if raising my 3 kids, my husband, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 fish, and unwelcomed field mice count for a zoo...otherwise no. :D

Have you ever eaten anything so strange it should have been recorded on shown on TV?

NO!!! LOL I wanna gag just thinking about some of those shows.... yuck!

Have you ever just wanted to get a roll of duct tape out and tape EVERYONES mouths closed for some peace and quiet?

candiejayne said:
NO!!! LOL I wanna gag just thinking about some of those shows.... yuck!

Have you ever just wanted to get a roll of duct tape out and tape EVERYONES mouths closed for some peace and quiet?

That could be a daily event at my house. I could be called the Duct Tape Mom.

Have you ever mudded and taped your plaster walls?

No, you don't mud and tape on plaster, but yes to drywall, we are remodeling.

Have you ever seen someone with their zipper down and didn't tell them?

I USUALLY don't tell people that their zipper is down if I don't know them.

have you ever got your tongue stuck to metal in the winter?

I usually say XYZPDQ to people LOL Examine Your Zipper Pretty Darn Quick I like to see the look on their face trying to figure that one out :)

Nope, saw the movie. Wasn't brave enough to try it.

Have you ever wanted to make your child scream louder just because everyone is being nosy and staring when they are throwing a fit?

MPaine said:
Have you ever wanted to make your child scream louder just because everyone is being nosy and staring when they are throwing a fit?

HA! I have, well we were outside, and this happened just after my husband deployed and my 3 yr old threw the WORST tantrum of his life. I bet my older two (5 & 7) ice cream if they could scream louder than my youngest. We drew quite a bit of attention, but also provided a good laugh for everyone. Thank God I knew most everyone there...it was after my oldest's Brownie meeting.

Have you ever just let the kids eat cake, ice cream, or dessert for dinner when it was not a birthday or special event?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hathery
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies
Views