• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

the"Have You Ever" Game...

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The expert in question was described as responding solely with a summary of the content, without engaging in direct questions or replies. The directive was to provide a summary of the conversation, with no additional output preceding it.
DandyG03 said:
Have you ever caught your bf's SO/dh/dw cheating on them?

Can't say that I have.

Have you ever had major road rage?

I beep at people constantly! Never tried to mow anyone down or anything, though!

Have you ever...

Had an urge to slap/punch/kick a stranger?

Hathery said:
I beep at people constantly! Never tried to mow anyone down or anything, though!

Have you ever...

Had an urge to slap/punch/kick a stranger?

Yes, I listened to a mother SCREAM at and threaten her child all the way through the grocery store one time. I wanted to slap her, and then gag her....and love on that poor child. It scared me - I actually asked a store manager if they should call the authorities...

Have you turned the wrong way on a one way street?

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, I listened to a mother SCREAM at and threaten her child all the way through the grocery store one time. I wanted to slap her, and then gag her....and love on that poor child. It scared me - I actually asked a store manager if they should call the authorities...

Well yes. My DH said I was only going one way so it was okay.

Have you ever wanted to Choke you DH

ChefBeckyD said:

I did that they other day! Actually, the street I was on turned into a one-way and I missed the sign - thankfully there was no-one else on it at the time.

Have you ever forgotten to send receipts to your hostess and then have to drive to her house because FedEx had already delivered her show?

pamperedlinda said:
Have you ever forgotten to send receipts to your hostess and then have to drive to her house because FedEx had already delivered her show?

I have forgotten them but I usually let it slide unless they call to ask me for them since they will call me to do any adjustments anyway.

pamperedlinda said:

Yep.

Have you ever forgotten you calculator?

tlag1986 said:
Yep.

Have you ever forgotten you calculator?

yes.

Have you ever forgotten catalogs and order forms? (forgot my entire briefcase once - DH had to bring it to me)

tlag1986 said:
Well yes. My DH said I was only going one way so it was okay.

Have you ever wanted to Choke you DH

Gotta answer this one! Can't say I've ever felt like choking him, but whomping him upside the head has crossed my mind a number of times! :angel:

I HAVE NOT forgotten cattys and OF - but HAVE forgotten my ENTIRE TTA! (luckily the host had everything PC that I needed for the demo)

Have you ever.............nursed an animal back to health?

stefani2 said:

Yes, especially when I was little. We bottle feed a fawn that had gotten caught up in a tractor and syringe feed a dog that had heart worms. And I have fed a calf by bottle and puppies.

stefani2 said:

Yep many times live on a small animal farm.

Have you ever.......gotten a ticket for speeding?

My one and only time when I was 19 - traveling from U of I to Western University with a friend to visit her boyfriend. We had borrowed a friend's car and it liked to pull to the left. It was country roads and I was going about 85. Got pulled over by a woman police officer who gave me a $50 ticket -luckily my girlfriend split the cost with me and I haven't gotten a ticket since. We thought about offering her some donuts we had just bought but decided against it:)

Have you ever been in a car accident?

Gina M said:
Have you ever been in a car accident?

When I was a child we got T-boned in our old Chevy station wagon. No one was hurt the old wagon saved us all (made with real metal back then).

Have you ever.....barrel raced in an equestrian event?:)

I've only ever ridden a horse on a trail; and I was scared doing even that! haha.Have you ever...had an exotic pet?

No exotic pets.

Have you ever.....been in bed for 1-2 hours woke up and thought it was late in the morning the next day?

I hate it when that happens. I've looked at the clock at that moment and misread it, leading me to think that I'd waaaa overslept. I can be such a dork!Have you ever left for a date with one person and returned with another?

Nope, never have!!

Have you ever...

been to Europe?

Yes I went to London for 10 days my senior year in high school - it was a blast! Unfortunately haven't been back since (1985) but would love to travel there in the future.

Have you ever been to Alaska?

Nope

Have you ever traveled through all 50 states?

smspamperedchef said:
Nope, but sounds really nice. I wanna go do that!

Have you ever bungee jumped?

Oh yes! I have! I have! Look!!!

Attachments

• scan0057.jpg
    scan0057.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 514
Not all 50, just some ... NY, NJ, PA, VA, MD, CT, VT, FL, AL and NV

Have you ever had a family member/friend who tells you they love you to your face only to find out they talk negatively behind your back... urgh!!!

Yep my MOM.

Have you ever......stood somewhere sheltered and watched a storm or tornado pass by?

Yeah, I love storms. They're so powerful.Have you ever given away something you wanted just to make another perosn smile?

Yes. I can be too giving, but if someone likes what I have I usually give it to them.

Have you ever.....had meningitis (or caught a cold on the meninges of your brain(a thin lining covering the brain and spinal cord))?

I had a strain of viral meningitis several years ago. I wouldn't wish it on ANYONE!

Have you ever...

thought you saw a UFO? (Or really saw one! :) )

no never ---- but have always wondered about them.....

have you ever............got a piercing? (NOT ears)

stefani2 said:
no never ---- but have always wondered about them.....

have you ever............got a piercing? (NOT ears)

yep! I have my nose pierced, my belly button, and 6 piercings in the left ear and 5 in the right (but those don't count! hehe) Also have 6 tattoos :)

have you ever...

gotten a tattoo? (since we're on the subject...

No tattoos for me. Have you ever dyed your hair an unnatural (as in no one has ever been born with that one) color? I haven't, but one of our son's friends had royal blue hair when we met her. It worked for her.

No, just some funky shade of rust red! It was horrible and I couldn't wait for it to grow out!

Have you ever passed out from hunger? Or just plain forgotten to eat?

Chef Kearns said:
No, just some funky shade of rust red! It was horrible and I couldn't wait for it to grow out!

Have you ever passed out from hunger? Or just plain forgotten to eat?

I forget to eat alot...it's a bit of a problem for me. If I get caught up in doing stuff, breakfast and lunch can completely pass me by and before I know it - it's 7pm! I have to be vigilant and force myself to have a Carnation Instant Breakfast Drink in the morning if I know I am going to have a busy day...I'm already tiny so it's not safe for me to lose too much weight.

Have you ever...used your hubby's razor w/o telling him?

Yeah, but since He's The Furry Guy it isn't a huge issue. ;)Have you ever eaten a big ol' dessert instead of dinner?

dannyzmom said:
I forget to eat alot...it's a bit of a problem for me. If I get caught up in doing stuff, breakfast and lunch can completely pass me by and before I know it - it's 7pm! I have to be vigilant and force myself to have a Carnation Instant Breakfast Drink in the morning if I know I am going to have a busy day...I'm already tiny so it's not safe for me to lose too much weight.

Have you ever...used your hubby's razor w/o telling him?

Slight hijack here - but how can you do that? :eek: Don't you get hungry?

I guess that's the difference between those who are are tiny, and those of us who............aren't. I can't say that I ever forget to eat - sometimes I get busy, and have to postpone eating....but it doesn't get forgotten!

And to get back to business - Yes, Rae, I've eaten dessert instead of dinner (big surprise, huh?)
Applebee's Warm Blondie w/ Maple Cream Sauce. Mmmmmmmm!

Have you ever (As an adult) played in the rain with children?

No, I've gotten uptight in my old age.

-To the eating thing...I'm a big girl and forget all the time to eat. Which is why I'm so big, my body thinks I'm starving it so it holds onto every last calorie!-

Have you ever had "bad" thoughts about a friend's husband?

worked outside as a summer rec counselor as a teenager

Have you ever eaten frog legs?

Nope, I'm a vegetarian :)

Have you ever...

lied on a job application?

No I haven't lied on a job application.

Have you ever.....eaten a persimmon before they are ready?

I've never eaten a persimmon at all! :)

Have you ever...

been accused of a crime (or act of any kind) that you didn't commit?

Hathery said:
been accused of a crime (or act of any kind) that you didn't commit?
I got pulled over for "rolling through a stop sign". I swear I had a full stop! :DHave you ever waved back at a stranger waving at you but was actually waving at the person behind you?

YES! Have you ever been scared to make positive changes in your life? Big ones? Small ones?

Yes, all the time. Small steps are easier that big ones. Have you ever met someone famous?

byrd1956 said:
Yes, all the time. Small steps are easier that big ones. Have you ever met someone famous?
Yes, Several as a matter of fact. My two favorites were Kirk Cameron and Michael Simon. Have you ever just packed up and moved across the country?

FranLynnTSGr said:
Have you ever just packed up and moved across the country?
Not across, but I married The Furry Guy and moved from Indiana to a USMC base in North Caroline. Does that count?Have you ever ridden a horse?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg