1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: The "Have You Ever" game...

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Yes! All the time! Just had to trade products with a host tonight - she had some of mine, and I had some of hers!:D

(I knew the Deja Vu question had been asked.....that was part of my own private irony.:p)

Have you ever just watched your child sleep, amazed at how they can be so angelic while sleeping, and yet just the opposite when they are awake?

Sep 19, 2008
  2. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Yes! I forgot to bring my DCG, and I used the host's. Then I packed it up and brought it home. She lived an hour and a half away.

Have you ever had to go through the day with only one contact for your eyes when you really need one for each eye?

Sep 19, 2008
  3. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Yes!

Have you ever stayed up later than you should because you were too tired to go to bed?

Sep 19, 2008
  4. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes.

Have you ever tried to clear the clutter in your house just to get side tracked and 3 hours later not accomplished anything?

Sep 19, 2008
  5. twinchefs

twinchefs Advanced Member Gold Member

Yes, to many times to count.

Have you ever had a pet raccoon?

Sep 19, 2008
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Doing it right now!! :D

Have you ever watched cartoons when your kids weren't around, just because YOU wanted to?

Sep 19, 2008
  7. tlag1986

No can't say I have.

Have you ever been camping and it was 30's at night and 50's in the day? (a little cool for me)

Sep 19, 2008
  8. tlag1986

I have, but it depends on the cartoon.

Have you ever sewn?

Sep 19, 2008
  9. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

Yes I sew all the time and I do watch cartoons.

Do you ever wonder why you married who you did and wonder if the road was the less taken?

10. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

no I have never wondered why I married DH

Have you ever looked at your little kids and wonder what is going on n thier head at the time? ( amily the little ones that dont talk)

Sep 20, 2008
  11. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Many, many times. Probably glad I didn't know.

Have you ever lost a job for being too honest?

Sep 20, 2008
  12. TammyStar

TammyStar Member

Yes twice! I work in the medical field and I have twice refused to train people to do my job when they have not gone to school or are not currently in school (because the training could count as their clinical time) in California. You must be registered in California to shoot an x-ray. (not all states are licensed) So I was once terminated for insubordination and quit the other job in fear of getting fired.

Have you ever left a party or a dinner because someone said something that offended you?

Sep 20, 2008
  13. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

Ha - nearly every holiday dinner!!! (just kidding!) But yes I have!

Have you ever wished your child's team didn't win the game so you would be elimated to continue to the next level?

Sep 20, 2008
  14. TammyStar

TammyStar Member

YES!! High school girls volleyball tournament, but in my defense I had just worked a 10 hour overnight shift.

Have you ever put the wrong checks in the wrong envelopes when making a payment??

Sep 20, 2008
  15. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Sort of. I once put my electric bill check in a deposit envelope, and a check I was going to deposit in my electric bill envelope. This would have caused a huge problem with bounced checks if the bank hadn't caught it, and called me - and fortunately, I hadn't mailed the electric bill envelope yet!:eek:

Have you ever lost an expensive piece of jewelry?

Sep 20, 2008
  16. PamperedDor

PamperedDor Senior Member Gold Member

Oh yes, too many times! 1/2 carat diamond earring, a charm braclet, a ton of regular bracelets!

Have you ever received a piece of jewerly from your DH twice? (My DH bought me the same necklace twice!! LOL)

Sep 20, 2008
  17. raebates

Nope. The Furry Guy doesn't really do jewelry. He didn't give me an engagement ring, and I bought my own wedding ring (long story). He gave me a loose diamond for our third anniversary, which I then had set in a ring.

Has a child ever caught you in an, um, intimate moment? Ours never did but came close a couple of times.

Sep 21, 2008
  18. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

Yes! We had a little "cubbyhole" in our upstairs bedroom. When Britt (our 16 year old) was very small (6?) she would sneak upstairs and hide in there. She was quiet enough that she came up there without us knowing...and we figured it out right "in the middle of it" cuz she was in there giggling!

Have you ever wondered what Heaven will be like, or that you could be there to see it right now?

19. jrodeo

jrodeo Member

Yes, I have. One of the most magical years of my high school life.

Have you ever rafted the Grand Canyon?

Sep 21, 2008
  20. tlag1986

No I haven't, but I would like to.

Have you ever been to Cumberland Falls KY to see the waterfall?

Sep 21, 2008
  21. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

NO - I live in Canada.

Have you ever........................made a 'Snow Angel'

Sep 21, 2008
  22. tlag1986

Yep even as an adult.

Have you ever rescued a wild animal?

Sep 21, 2008
  23. TammyStar

TammyStar Member

NO 1st, I'd worry about disease and the only wild animals here are scoripians and snakes!

Have you ever left a store without paying for something that was under the cart?

Sep 21, 2008
  24. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Almost did that one time - caught it as I was leaving the register.

Have you ever left something under the cart that you did pay for?

25. raebates

No, but I've gotten home and realized I was not charged for a pair of pants. (I bought them in 3 colors, but was only charged for two pair.) The next time I went to the store I brought the pants and the receipt so i could pay for them. Man, was it hard to convince the woman I really wanted to pay. She not only laughed at me, she called other people over to also laugh at me. Glad I did it, though. I never could have worn the pants if I hadn't.

Have you ever said yes to something you really didn't want to do, then conveniently "forgot" to do it? (For the record, I haven't but I've been sorely tempted.)

Sep 21, 2008
  26. tlag1986

No, but like you I did want to conveniently forget.

Have you ever wished time would just stand still?

Sep 21, 2008
  27. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

I suppose I have thought 'this is perfect' more than once - but I know there are many more 'perfect/priceless' moments in the future, too :)

Have you ever..........wished you were a kid again? (I LOVE their innocence)

Sep 21, 2008
  28. Laura420

Laura420 Member

No - I have three of them and enjoy watching them more....

have you ever been invited to someones house for dinner and the food was horrible?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
    Sep 21, 2008
  29. TammyStar

TammyStar Member

hahahaha my last BF mother was the worst cook on the planet! She lived in her house for over 3 years and had not once turned on the oven! She burned everything she cooked on the stovetop and drenched everything in oil and garlic. The final straw for me was seeing cat food in the toaster oven and realizing the cat litter box was in the dining room. I used to go over and say I had eaten when I hadn't because I couldn't even drink a glass of water over there anymore!

Have you ever been singing in your car and looked over to realize the person in the car next to you was staring at you?

Sep 21, 2008
  30. jfoos

jfoos Novice Member Gold Member

All the time,

But have you ever looked over and they are singing the same song as you??

Sep 21, 2008
  31. raebates

A few times. Honestly, I'm usually so into my song that I don't pay that much attention to the people around me.

Have you ever answered the phone from a dead sleep only to answer no the the question, "Oh, did I wake you?"

Sep 22, 2008
  32. tlag1986

Many times. I guess I don't want the person on the phone to feel bad for waking me.:blushing:

Have you ever had and entire conversation to yourself in the car out loud just to practice a party or confrontation?

Sep 22, 2008
  33. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

Yes

Have you ever told a telemarketer that you either moved or died?

Sep 22, 2008
  34. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Yes

Have you ever driven a combine?

35. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Haven't driven a combine - but took my FIRST EVER ride in a Swather last week! :)

Have you ever.........lost your wedding ring?

Sep 22, 2008
  36. tlag1986

No I haven't.

Have you ever had a house fire and lost everything?

Sep 22, 2008
  37. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

No But I just found out a guy from my church died in a house fire very sad.

Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?

Sep 22, 2008
  38. tlag1986

No we don't lock our house we live way out in the country!

Have you ever helped someone break into their own house when they locked themselves out?

Sep 22, 2008
  39. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

no but I had people help break into my house when I locked myself out and inside the house (see below)

have you ever locked yourself in a closet ( when I was living in an apt I had DS and DD with me and I was in the laundry room. well DS shut the door and the handle did not work so I had to pound on the ceiling till my neigbor heard and they had to break into my house to help me get out)

Sep 22, 2008
  40. tlag1986

I'm sorry I know it wasn't funny, but I laughed. :) No I haven't locked my self in a closet.

Have you ever ran a chainsaw?

Sep 22, 2008
Have something to add?