• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

the"Have You Ever" Game...

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The expert in question was described as responding solely with a summary of the content, without engaging in direct questions or replies. The directive was to provide a summary of the conversation, with no additional output preceding it.
tlag1986 said:
Nope, and I don't plan to.

Have you ever had an entire conversation with your dog/cat/whatever pet you may have?

All the time!

Have you ever grown your own vegetables?

Of course! Even give them voices and make them talk too! :p

Have you ever held a snake?

ROFLOL!! Okay, so it just looks like I answered Linda's question and I give my veggies voices!! Too funny! :p

So, to answer your question Linda, I do grow my own veggies. We had a very large garden this year....37 drills!!

Have you ever painted a picture on canvas and put it up in your house?

PChefPEI said:
ROFLOL!! Okay, so it just looks like I answered Linda's question and I give my veggies voices!! Too funny! :p

So, to answer your question Linda, I do grow my own veggies. We had a very large garden this year....37 drills!!

Have you ever painted a picture on canvas and put it up in your house?

Whats a drill?

Nope, I'm a bad painter.

Have you ever made your own clothes?

pamperedlinda said:
Whats a drill?

Nope, I'm a bad painter.

Have you ever made your own clothes?

A drill is what we call a row....must be a Canadian thing, hey? ;)

Tried making a dress once, but ended up using it as a night dress, 'cause it was BAD!!! Made DD's bee costume for her dance recital last year though! I don't really sew, so I was pretty proud of myself! :)

Have you ever walked using your hands? (Like a handstand?)

PChefPEI said:
A drill is what we call a row....must be a Canadian thing, hey? ;)

Tried making a dress once, but ended up using it as a night dress, 'cause it was BAD!!! Made DD's bee costume for her dance recital last year though! I don't really sew, so I was pretty proud of myself! :)

Have you ever walked using your hands? (Like a handstand?)

a very very very long time ago!

Have you ever colored in a coloring book as an adult?

pamperedlinda said:
a very very very long time ago!

Have you ever colored in a coloring book as an adult?

Whenever DS asks me to color with him! Sometimes we all color together!:)

Have you ever driven someplace, and then wondered how you got there?

Happens to me most every morning! haha.

Have you ever...

purposely given someone a gift you knew they wouldn't like?

Hathery said:
Happens to me most every morning! haha.

Have you ever...

purposely given someone a gift you knew they wouldn't like?

Yep sometimes just to get it back a few months later when they get tired of it.:blushing:

Have you ever been to a rodeo?

The Professional Bull Riders were here a few years ago. That's the extent of my rodeo experience! It was really cool, even one bull tried to get over the boards...that was exciting! :)

Have you ever had a voodoo doll that you actually used to represent someone?

PChefPEI said:
The Professional Bull Riders were here a few years ago. That's the extent of my rodeo experience! It was really cool, even one bull tried to get over the boards...that was exciting! :)

Have you ever had a voodoo doll that you actually used to represent someone?

No, but a time or two I wish I had!

Have you ever been to a luau?

pamperedlinda said:
No, but a time or two I wish I had!

Have you ever been to a luau?

In Cancun a LONG time ago, we attended a cool Luau like party with dancers who had flaming batons and such...but is it NOT a luau if it's not in Hawaii? If it must be in Hawaii, then, no!

Have you ever just wanted to LITERALLY smack one of your kids to give them some sense?

KellyTheChef said:
In Cancun a LONG time ago, we attended a cool Luau like party with dancers who had flaming batons and such...but is it NOT a luau if it's not in Hawaii? If it must be in Hawaii, then, no!

Have you ever just wanted to LITERALLY smack one of your kids to give them some sense?

Sorry...I am a bit frustrated and angry right now...I have two step kids who need their heads KNOCKED together since they BOTH seem to have lost all of their senses!! lol

LOL! I haven't felt this way yet...but wait 'til DD is a teenager, and I'll probably change my tune!! :p

Have you ever "spiked" your hot chocolate or coffee?

nope, only my soda!

Have you ever...

fainted?

PChefPEI said:
LOL! I haven't felt this way yet...but wait 'til DD is a teenager, and I'll probably change my tune!! :p

Have you ever "spiked" your hot chocolate or coffee?

Of course!

Have you ever gone snow skiing?

Yep! Was a biathlete in the 1991 Canada Winter Games! :D

Have you ever belly danced?

PChefPEI said:

Nope.

Have u ever laughed a drink through your nose?

Yes, and it sure burns!

Have you ever had a show with someone then seen them in the store and either they or you pretend like you don't know each other?

No, but that's funny!! LOL

Have you ever forgotten your change going threw a drivethru fast food place? (I did tonight....14 bucks! Thankfully, I called and they set it aside for me....now there's a "duh" moment for ya! :rolleyes:)

Nope, I always pay with a debit card.

Have you ever...

had to borrow money from someone to pay a bill?

Hathery said:
Nope, I always pay with a debit card.

Have you ever...

had to borrow money from someone to pay a bill?

Yes it was the hardest thing I ever did. I had surgery and was out for 6 wks and had to pay rent. Luckily my mom offered it before I had to ask.

Have you ever......
forgotten to give change back to a customer?

Yes, and the food bank really appreciated the donation :D

Have you ever made love on the bed of a pick-up truck?

Chef Kearns said:
Yes, and the food bank really appreciated the donation :D

Have you ever made love on the bed of a pick-up truck?

No...sounds way too uncomfortable.

Ever done it in the middle of a flower field during the day...out in the open?
(Not that I would know...or that it was sunny and actually started RAINING right at "THE" moment?!!) Sorry...TMI but it's something I will never forget!!

not in a flower field :)

Have you ever sat and watched cartoons as an adult (even when your kids weren't)?

Yes I have

Have you ever went White water rafting??

PChefPEI said:

My belly dances on it's own...sort of like how Jell-o jiggles when it's shaked...:yuck:

Have you ever...walked across hot coals?

rennea said:
Yes I have

Have you ever went White water rafting??

Yes, and I LOVED it!

Have you ever driven somewhere and not really remember how you got there? (as in the drive was a blur and maybe you were not really paying attention?)

Kitchen Diva said:
Yes, and I LOVED it!

Have you ever driven somewhere and not really remember how you got there? (as in the drive was a blur and maybe you were not really paying attention?)

Um, have you ever had an experience of deja vu....(as in you post a "have you ever...." question, and then someone Kacey - posts the same question a page or two later!)

ROFLOL! You guys crack me up!! I do believe, Becky, that the déjà vu question was also asked!! ;)

Have you ever taken home a host's kitchen tools? (Not me, just thought I'd ask!)

PChefPEI said:
ROFLOL! You guys crack me up!! I do believe, Becky, that the déjà vu question was also asked!! ;)

Have you ever taken home a host's kitchen tools? (Not me, just thought I'd ask!)

Yes! All the time! Just had to trade products with a host tonight - she had some of mine, and I had some of hers!:D

(I knew the Deja Vu question had been asked.....that was part of my own private irony.:p)

Have you ever just watched your child sleep, amazed at how they can be so angelic while sleeping, and yet just the opposite when they are awake?

PChefPEI said:

Yes! I forgot to bring my DCG, and I used the host's. Then I packed it up and brought it home. She lived an hour and a half away.

Have you ever had to go through the day with only one contact for your eyes when you really need one for each eye?

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes! All the time! Just had to trade products with a host tonight - she had some of mine, and I had some of hers!:D

(I knew the Deja Vu question had been asked.....that was part of my own private irony.:p)

Have you ever just watched your child sleep, amazed at how they can be so angelic while sleeping, and yet just the opposite when they are awake?
Yes!

Have you ever stayed up later than you should because you were too tired to go to bed?

Yes.

Have you ever tried to clear the clutter in your house just to get side tracked and 3 hours later not accomplished anything?

tlag1986 said:
Yes.

Have you ever tried to clear the clutter in your house just to get side tracked and 3 hours later not accomplished anything?

Yes, to many times to count.

Have you ever had a pet raccoon?

tlag1986 said:
Yes.

Doing it right now!! :D

Have you ever watched cartoons when your kids weren't around, just because YOU wanted to?

twinchefs said:

No can't say I have.

Have you ever been camping and it was 30's at night and 50's in the day? (a little cool for me)

esavvymom said:
Doing it right now!! :D

Have you ever watched cartoons when your kids weren't around, just because YOU wanted to?

I have, but it depends on the cartoon.

Have you ever sewn?

Yes I sew all the time and I do watch cartoons.

Do you ever wonder why you married who you did and wonder if the road was the less taken?

no I have never wondered why I married DH

Have you ever looked at your little kids and wonder what is going on n thier head at the time? ( amily the little ones that dont talk)

Many, many times. Probably glad I didn't know.Have you ever lost a job for being too honest?

raebates said:
Many, many times. Probably glad I didn't know.

Have you ever lost a job for being too honest?

Yes twice! I work in the medical field and I have twice refused to train people to do my job when they have not gone to school or are not currently in school (because the training could count as their clinical time) in California. You must be registered in California to shoot an x-ray. (not all states are licensed) So I was once terminated for insubordination and quit the other job in fear of getting fired.

Have you ever left a party or a dinner because someone said something that offended you?

TammyStar said:
Yes twice! I work in the medical field and I have twice refused to train people to do my job when they have not gone to school or are not currently in school (because the training could count as their clinical time) in California. You must be registered in California to shoot an x-ray. (not all states are licensed) So I was once terminated for insubordination and quit the other job in fear of getting fired.

Have you ever left a party or a dinner because someone said something that offended you?

Ha - nearly every holiday dinner!!! (just kidding!) But yes I have!

Have you ever wished your child's team didn't win the game so you would be elimated to continue to the next level?

PamperedDor said:
Ha - nearly every holiday dinner!!! (just kidding!) But yes I have!

Have you ever wished your child's team didn't win the game so you would be elimated to continue to the next level?

YES!! High school girls volleyball tournament, but in my defense I had just worked a 10 hour overnight shift.

Have you ever put the wrong checks in the wrong envelopes when making a payment??

TammyStar said:
YES!! High school girls volleyball tournament, but in my defense I had just worked a 10 hour overnight shift.

Have you ever put the wrong checks in the wrong envelopes when making a payment??

Sort of. I once put my electric bill check in a deposit envelope, and a check I was going to deposit in my electric bill envelope. This would have caused a huge problem with bounced checks if the bank hadn't caught it, and called me - and fortunately, I hadn't mailed the electric bill envelope yet!:eek:

Have you ever lost an expensive piece of jewelry?

ChefBeckyD said:
Sort of. I once put my electric bill check in a deposit envelope, and a check I was going to deposit in my electric bill envelope. This would have caused a huge problem with bounced checks if the bank hadn't caught it, and called me - and fortunately, I hadn't mailed the electric bill envelope yet!:eek:

Have you ever lost an expensive piece of jewelry?

Oh yes, too many times! 1/2 carat diamond earring, a charm braclet, a ton of regular bracelets!

Have you ever received a piece of jewerly from your DH twice? (My DH bought me the same necklace twice!! LOL)

Nope. The Furry Guy doesn't really do jewelry. He didn't give me an engagement ring, and I bought my own wedding ring (long story). He gave me a loose diamond for our third anniversary, which I then had set in a ring.Has a child ever caught you in an, um, intimate moment? Ours never did but came close a couple of times.

raebates said:
Nope. The Furry Guy doesn't really do jewelry. He didn't give me an engagement ring, and I bought my own wedding ring (long story). He gave me a loose diamond for our third anniversary, which I then had set in a ring.

Has a child ever caught you in an, um, intimate moment? Ours never did but came close a couple of times.

Yes! We had a little "cubbyhole" in our upstairs bedroom. When Britt (our 16 year old) was very small (6?) she would sneak upstairs and hide in there. She was quiet enough that she came up there without us knowing...and we figured it out right "in the middle of it" cuz she was in there giggling!

Have you ever wondered what Heaven will be like, or that you could be there to see it right now?

twinchefs said:

Yes, I have. One of the most magical years of my high school life.

Have you ever rafted the Grand Canyon?

jrodeo said:
Yes, I have. One of the most magical years of my high school life.

Have you ever rafted the Grand Canyon?

No I haven't, but I would like to.

Have you ever been to Cumberland Falls KY to see the waterfall?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg