• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

the"Have You Ever" Game...

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The expert in question was described as responding solely with a summary of the content, without engaging in direct questions or replies. The directive was to provide a summary of the conversation, with no additional output preceding it.
jrstephens said:
Yes, too many times to count!

Have you ever accepted Jesus as your Savior?

Yes I have

have you ever stayed up all night watching movies

Jennie4PC said:
Yes I have

have you ever stayed up all night watching movies

Yep, once for a Jackie Chan marathon :)

Have you ever...

had an invisible friend?

yes a puppy named Pierre. I wasn't allowed to have a pet so I made one up :) Have you ever eaten dessert first?

I've eaten dessert....period!!! LOL :p

Have you ever gone swimming with dolphins?

PChefPEI said:
I've eaten dessert....period!!! LOL :p

Have you ever gone swimming with dolphins?

No, But would love to.

Have you ever eaten a whole cheesecake by your self.

twinchefs said:
No, But would love to.

Have you ever eaten a whole cheesecake by your self.

By "whole" what size are talking, HA? I don't think I have eaten a whole one but I can be tempted with Cheesecake Factory!

Have you ever eaten a whole Large pizza by yourself?

Not in one sitting, but by the end of a day.

Have you ever lied about being able to play an instrument? Then get called on it?

Chef Kearns said:
Not in one sitting, but by the end of a day.

Have you ever lied about being able to play an instrument? Then get called on it?

No.

Have you ever sang a solo in public?

Nope can't carry a tune.

Have you ever drove 6 hours to a game and back in one day?

Have you ever sang a solo in public?
Sure!
[QUOTEHave you ever drove 6 hours to a game and back in one day?][/QUOTE]One way? No. Over the course of the day ... maybe.Have you ever eaten a fried bug? (I didn't but others in my 8th grade science class did!)

tlag1986 said:
Nope can't carry a tune.

Have you ever drove 6 hours to a game and back in one day?

Nope, but I did road trip from Auburn to Mobile with my girlfriend and two guys in a corvette when I was in college :eek: The ride home was much more uncomfortable than the ride to the beach!

Have you ever played on a trampoline as an adult? (way different experience after you have had children :eek:!)

pamperedlinda said:
Nope, but I did road trip from Auburn to Mobile with my girlfriend and two guys in a corvette when I was in college :eek: The ride home was much more uncomfortable than the ride to the beach!

Have you ever played on a trampoline as an adult? (way different experience after you have had children :eek:!)

Yes and what an eye-opening experience it was!!:eek::rolleyes:

Have you ever made your kids take a nap instead of feeding them just to get them out of your hair?

No, but I his bedtime was definitely for my sanity, and I told him so.Have you ever faked a food allergy to get out of eating something you considered questionable?

Nope, but I've said I'm not feeling well!Have you ever...been on TV?

Sure have. I was interviewed a couple of times on local tv years ago.Have you ever made a meal that was completely inedible?

No.

Have you ever given someone else's number to a guy you're not interested in? (Anyone old enough to remember when the local banks had a 'time and temp' phone number....that's the number I used to give out - LOL!)

Sure. I also told them I drove a burgundy 'vette. It wasn't my fault that they assumed I meant Corvette when I drove a Chevette. ;)Have you ever acted like you didn't know a family member when you ran into them while you were with other friends?

Not an entire meal, but I was baking meatballs, and I made them mini instead of huge, but still followed the normal directions. um... let me tell you they were black and rock solid (and that was on stoneware)... as the party was about to start the went on my stove under a pretty PC towel :)Have you ever ate so much of something you got sick? (if so, what?)

I am sorry to say that I have more than once in my life made myself sick on pizza, on ice cream, and on various fruits. What can I say? It was years ago. I'm much better now at controlling myself. . . well, most of the time. :)Have you ever gone commando?

GourmetGirl said:
Not an entire meal, but I was baking meatballs, and I made them mini instead of huge, but still followed the normal directions. um... let me tell you they were black and rock solid (and that was on stoneware)... as the party was about to start the went on my stove under a pretty PC towel :)

Have you ever ate so much of something you got sick? (if so, what?)

Oatmeal/chocolate chip/pecan/raisin cookie dough - love it....until I eat too much! :yuck:

Have you ever read an entire novel in one sitting?

pamperedlinda said:
Oatmeal/chocolate chip/pecan/raisin cookie dough - love it....until I eat too much! :yuck:

Have you ever read an entire novel in one sitting?

Too many times to count!

Have you ever read the last page first, and then decided not to read the book at all?

Do it on a fairly regular basis--reading a novel in one sitting.Never read the last page first. It feels too much like cheating.Have you ever finished a book you didn't like just because you'd already invested so much time in it?

raebates said:
Do it on a fairly regular basis--reading a novel in one sitting.

Never read the last page first. It feels too much like cheating.

Have you ever finished a book you didn't like just because you'd already invested so much time in it?

Yes, I kept thinking it just had to get better....not! :grumpy:

Have you ever watched and Elvis movie marathon (usually on his birthday or the day he died)?

Yeah. It's kinda weird--like watching the same movie over and over in different settings. LOL!Have you ever written a fan letter to a movie star?

Ya - I think Jordan of the New Kids on the Block! LMAO.

Have you ever LOVED someone you COULDN'T HAVE?

Yes an older man when I was under age.

Have you ever tried to lie to a telemarketer and everyone around you that can see you can tell you are lying?

raebates said:
I am sorry to say that I have more than once in my life made myself sick on pizza, on ice cream, and on various fruits. What can I say? It was years ago. I'm much better now at controlling myself. . . well, most of the time. :)

Have you ever gone commando?

Everyone just skipped over this one!:D

Yes, I have. I don't reccommend it! Just a little too free for me!

Have you ever truly (not figuratively) wanted to KILL your spouse?

Chef Kearns said:
Everyone just skipped over this one!:D

Yes, I have. I don't reccommend it! Just a little too free for me!

Have you ever truly (not figuratively) wanted to KILL your spouse?

Only before I was medicated!! :blushing:

Have you ever...

hitchiked?

No way!

Have you ever picked up a hitchiker.

NO, I prefer being inside.

Have you ever done the splits??

Yes, about 20 years ago.

Have you ever...
Said you were sick so you could do nothing and be lazy all day?

No, but that sounds like a great plan for tomorrow.

Have you ever not read to the end of the thread and responded in the middle when it made absolutely no sense?? I did above SORRY.. I guess my response was for the end of page 7 instead of the end of the post.

twinchefs said:
Yes, about 20 years ago.

Have you ever...
Said you were sick so you could do nothing and be lazy all day?

I was much younger than, but yes.

Have you ever walked out of the store with something on the bottom rack of the cart unrealized and not pay for it?

Yes, sad but true.

Have you ever...
told someone you that there was something wrong with you phone. Just so you wouldn't have to answer it or call them back?

No, but when I was in HS & going bra-less was in, I was trying on bras in a store and accidently wore one home. When I realized it I felt sick and thought my breasts (what little I had) were going to burn off! And no, I didn't confess and take it back; my mom was with me and I think my reaction to what I had done made her not take me back to the store.
Have you ever asked for a kiss from someone famous?

Ok, we posted at the same time so, I'll answer twinchefs....no never said anything was wrong w/my phone.....
same question...Have you ever asked for a kiss from someone famous?

No, But thers a few I would like to.

Have you ever...
Found a hair in something you made at a show?

Not yet!

Have you ever sat down to CS planning to look up 1 thing then notice an hour has gone by?

How about 2 hours?!? Whoops! It must be all the research and, of course, some of the fun!
Have you climbed a tree, recently?

Chef Kearns said:
Not yet!

Have you ever sat down to CS planning to look up 1 thing then notice an hour has gone by?

Yes almost every day.

Have you ever...
Been to a heavy metal concert?

Chef Kearns said:
Not yet!

Yep sure have.

Have you ever talked with someone who had died and was brought back to life?

No heavy metal concert, but I saw KC and the Sunshine Band in college! :)
Never talked to someone that had died and was brought back to life.
Ever suck in helium and then talk??

No, but I think everyone else I know has. Have you ever fallen asleep in class?

LOL! Yep, and in meetings at work....:eek:

Have you ever been stung by a bee?

No, never been stung in my 40 years!

Have you ever experienced a tornado?

No, thankfully, I haven't.

Have you ever held a baby bald eagle? (I have...we have a nest on our golf course and the wildlife people come out every spring and tag the young....it was really cool!)

Nope, just a baby robin!

Have you ever...

met someone famous?

Hathery said:
Nope, just a baby robin!

Have you ever...

met someone famous?

Jason Scott Lee - when lived in Hawaii I worked for The Nature Conservancy and he was good friends with one of my co-workers, he used to come have lunch with us.

Have you ever seen a volcano (not a picture)?

Nope, never seen a volcano.

Have you ever jumped out of a moving car?

Nope, and I don't plan to.

Have you ever had an entire conversation with your dog/cat/whatever pet you may have?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg