• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Played the Have You Ever Game?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The expert in question was described as responding solely with a summary of the content, without engaging in direct questions or replies. The directive was to provide a summary of the conversation, with no additional output preceding it.
Yes!:eek:

Have u ever gone more than a week during the summer without shaving your legs?

Yes (when I am wearing pants)

have you ever ran a marathon

Nope. I only run if something large and scary is chasing me.Have you ever had your face painted as an adult?

raebates said:
Nope. I only run if something large and scary is chasing me.

Have you ever had your face painted as an adult?

Yes - if you count a "beauty makeover" by 4 & 6 yr old girls as face painting!

I was Beeeyuuuuteeefull!

Have you ever cut your own hair? (more than just bangs!)

No, I didn't.

Have you ever been caught sleep walking?

PChefPEI said:
No, I didn't.

Have you ever been caught sleep walking?

Yes, when I was in 7th grade - scared me when they woke me up in the living room!

Have you ever continued to date a guy because you really liked his family - much more so than him?

No - but I could see how hard it is to break up with the family!

Have you ever talked in your sleep? (my husband says I'm very entertaining!)

My husband says I do....not so entertaining.
Have you every forked someone's yard?

byrd1956 said:
My husband says I do....not so entertaining.
Have you every forked someone's yard?

Sure have. We have a bunch of local farms around us that like to t-pee each other and fork the yards when we're done. I have even used fishing line to trip people coming up into our yard at night to t-pee us. ;)

Have you ever bottle fed a baby goat?

Have had goats, but never had to bottle feed them. I milked the mom though!

Have you ever seen a horse give birth? (It's quite amazing, really!)

Yes, along with a couple of cows. Some family members owned a farm.Have you ever stayed up all night to finish reading a book?

Yep! Don't remember which one though.....

Have you ever owned any exotic pets?

PChefPEI said:
Yep! Don't remember which one though.....

Have you ever owned any exotic pets?

NO! DS wants a snake or a tarantula....thankfully DH and I are in complete agreement that pets need to be cute and cuddly. Puppies and Kittens only here!

Have you ever had a book (other than the Bible) you loved so much that you read it many times? (At Home In Mitford, and Anne of Green Gables are mine!)

ChefBeckyD said:
NO! DS wants a snake or a tarantula....thankfully DH and I are in complete agreement that pets need to be cute and cuddly. Puppies and Kittens only here!

Have you ever had a book (other than the Bible) you loved so much that you read it many times? (At Home In Mitford, and Anne of Green Gables are mine!)

Since you're an Anne fan, you should come visit me someday....since I live in "Anne Land"!!! :) We could go to the play together! :)

We've had a tarantula....DH always wanted one. Me...not so much! Wasn't too sad when it passed away.

I have so many books on my list to read that I don't have time to re-read them....except for DD's bedtime books, of course! ;) But, if I was to re-read some faves, they would be "Life of Pi", "The Lovely Bones" and "The Secret".

Have you ever met anyone famous? (Other then Chefann and KG! :p)

I don't know how "exotic" a skunk is, but I had a baby skunk as a pet when I was a child (best pet ever. . .cross between a dog and a cat).

I have read the book "IT" by Stephen King more times than I can remember.

[QUOTEHave you ever met anyone famous? (Other then Chefann and KG! :p)[/QUOTE]

Nope no famous people.

Have you ever test drove a new car just to smell that new car smell?;)

tlag1986 said:
[QUOTEHave you ever met anyone famous? (Other then Chefann and KG! :p)

Nope no famous people.

Have you ever test drove a new car just to smell that new car smell?;)

No, but I did test drive a BMW that I couldn't afford b/c the salesman was really cute!

Have you ever gone on vacation all by yourself?

pamperedlinda said:
No, but I did test drive a BMW that I couldn't afford b/c the salesman was really cute!

Have you ever gone on vacation all by yourself?

It wasn't a vacation, but I have had many trips.

Have you ever just cried all day because of God's grace and love in your life?

Not all day, no.

Have you ever...

experienced deja vu?

Hathery said:
Not all day, no.

Have you ever...

experienced deja vu?

Yep! All the time. Did you know it's a sign that you're on the right life path? Or so they say....whoever "they" is!! hehe

Have you ever won something you really didn't want?

PChefPEI said:
Yep! All the time. Did you know it's a sign that you're on the right life path? Or so they say....whoever "they" is!! hehe

Have you ever won something you really didn't want?

Yes, won tickets to a Yanni concert - only went b/c it was free....it was one of the BEST concerts I ever went to!

Have you ever gone on a sleigh-ride on a moonlit winter night?

YES!! I have. It was a horse drawn sleigh ride and finished with hot cocoa in front of the fire. It was on new years eve. It was really wonderful.

Have you ever done a 15 mile hike?

sk8rgrrl99 said:
YES!! I have. It was a horse drawn sleigh ride and finished with hot cocoa in front of the fire. It was on new years eve. It was really wonderful.Have you ever done a 15 mile hike?
Yes - over part of the Appalachian Trail. Beautiful!Have you ever come face to face with a bear? (without cage bars!)

sk8rgrrl99 said:
YES!! I have. It was a horse drawn sleigh ride and finished with hot cocoa in front of the fire. It was on new years eve. It was really wonderful.

Have you ever done a 15 mile hike?

I did a 6 mile hike in the Grand Canyon - felt like a 100! Was wishing I did the Mule Ride instead LOL

Have you ever ridden a Mule? (I would have paid a lot of money for one to carry me out of the Grand Canyon!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes - over part of the Appalachian Trail. Beautiful!

Have you ever come face to face with a bear? (without cage bars!)

Only through glass! :)

Have you ever...

thought of joining the circus?

yes when I was a kid. We used to watch the circus when it was on tv and then we would play like we were on the tight rope.

Have you ever.....

been to disneyland or disney world

Went to Disneyworld when I was about 5. I was so excited that I started running to the doors, and tripped and fell right in the parking lot. My knees were all bloody and scraped. My mom says that I'm one of the lucky few who've been to the Disneyworld Emergency Room. hahaha.

Have you ever...

told someone you loved a gift, but actually returned it?

pamperedlinda said:
I did a 6 mile hike in the Grand Canyon - felt like a 100! Was wishing I did the Mule Ride instead LOL

Have you ever ridden a Mule? (I would have paid a lot of money for one to carry me out of the Grand Canyon!)

Gee, Linda, I feel bad, 'cause no one answered your question! No, I have no ridden a mule....sounds like it would be interesting though!

Hathery said:
Went to Disneyworld when I was about 5. I was so excited that I started running to the doors, and tripped and fell right in the parking lot. My knees were all bloody and scraped. My mom says that I'm one of the lucky few who've been to the Disneyworld Emergency Room. hahaha.

Have you ever...

told someone you loved a gift, but actually returned it?

No, I don't think I ever did....but probably wished I did at times! :D

Have you ever been white water rafting?

PChefPEI said:
Gee, Linda, I feel bad, 'cause no one answered your question! No, I have no ridden a mule....sounds like it would be interesting though!

No, I don't think I ever did....but probably wished I did at times! :D

Have you ever been white water rafting?

Thanks Marie France :)

Not 'real white water' But I have gone tubing down the Chatahoochee River.

Have you ever started a date with one guy and finished it with another? :eek:

That's funny! NO.

pamperedlinda said:

That's funny! NO.

pamperedlinda said:

HAHA yes, it was an all day party thing and I don't reccommend it.

Have you ever told someone in public that their child was behaving rudely and they needed to discipline them?

Yes I have. After their child hit my DD and made her mouth bleed.

Have you ever made something your family raved about but you hated and won't make it again?

Have you ever made something your family raved about but you hated and won't make it again?

yes-but I'll make it again. I don't like pot roast but everyone in my family likes the way I make it. So much so that my grandfather bought my grandmother the cookbook I use so 'she could make pot roast like Amy does'. I just get sick of the smell so when it's finally done I can't stand it. I'll eat it the day after though..

Have you ever gone on a treasure hunt at the local mall with your child on a rainy day? we do this with my daughter she has to dress the clip art stick person. find a shirt of a certain color so on and so forth (I love clip art).

No, never been on that kind of treasure hunt. Loved playing "I spy, my little eye...." when DS was young.
Have you ever ridden an elevator and pretended you were the elevator operator as people got on?

Hey, JAE, where's your question???

Guess I will have to answer Linda's....No, I have not, but that would be funny!

And thanks....now I have Alan Jackson's in my head :rolleyes: :p
Way down yonder on the Chattahoochee
It gets hotter than a hoochie coochie
We laid rubber on the Georgia asphalt
Got a little crazy but we never got caught

Have you ever had 2 boyfriends at the same time without them knowing?

Okay, just realized I missed a page of posts.........:eek:.........oops.

No, I have never pretended to be an elevator operator....sounds like fun though!

I'll ask my question again to get this game back on track.....

chefmoseley said:
Have you ever gone on a treasure hunt at the local mall with your child on a rainy day? we do this with my daughter she has to dress the clip art stick person. find a shirt of a certain color so on and so forth (I love clip art).

Okay, slight highjack....this sounds like fun, but not sure I understand how you do this....do you have to find actual items in the mall that look like clip art you've printed? Excuse my confusion, but as you can see from my previous posts, I don't believe I'm awake yet!! LOL It is still early!

Yes we have a picture of a stick person that we got off of clip art. We print out different things like a blue shirt (there are always blue shirts somewhere, two sneakers (she has to find a sneaker at 2 different stores). You can get as detailed as you want. The person can wear sunglasses, a hat, a scarf whatever you want. Also for ours the person (once dressed) has to find a bench to sit on, a fountain to throw a coin into, and a place that sells pretzels. I can email you the file if you want...

PChefPEI said:
I'll ask my question again to get this game back on track.....

Nope, one is enough to worry about!:D

Have you ever riden a clydesdale horse(you know like the Budwieser horses although ther are draft horses but you get the picture)? And YES I have!:D

I've never ridden a Clydesdale, but I've been pulled in a wagon behind one :)

Have you ever...

been bitten by a dog?

Hathery said:
I've never ridden a Clydesdale, but I've been pulled in a wagon behind one :)

Have you ever...

been bitten by a dog?

No, but I have been bitten by a peacock!

Have you ever been kicked by Winnie the Pooh at Disneyland?

Wish I could say yes, because that would mean I have been to Disney!!! Someday....:rolleyes: So, Ginny, I would guess by that question that YOU have? I hope it was by accident!!

Have you ever been on a reality tv show?

No, never, but I did audition for "Don't forget the Lyrics"

Have you ever lost your kid at an amusement park?

Chef Kearns said:
No, never, but I did audition for "Don't forget the Lyrics"

Have you ever lost your kid at an amusement park?

Well, my DH did - she was missing for only 5 minutes but it seemed like hours! Decide to go to the waterfountain without tellling anyone (I was in the ladies room with other 2 DD's!)

Ever just buy something that you don't need because its on SALE??

PamperedDor said:
Well, my DH did - she was missing for only 5 minutes but it seemed like hours! Decide to go to the waterfountain without tellling anyone (I was in the ladies room with other 2 DD's!)

Ever just buy something that you don't need because its on SALE??

LOL! Yes, I have, but my FIL is famous for that!!

Have you ever locked your keys in your car?

PChefPEI said:

Yes, too many times to count!

Have you ever accepted Jesus as your Savior?

PChefPEI said:

Regrettably yes. I was in College and I had to call home and have my DH bring all 4 children to unlock my car after bedtime.

Have you ever had someone make food for you that was so bad your dog wouldn't eat it?

tlag1986 said:
Regrettably yes. I was in College and I had to call home and have my DH bring all 4 children to unlock my car after bedtime.

Have you ever had someone make food for you that was so bad your dog wouldn't eat it?

Unfortunately, yes. My mom tried to make me Boca burgers once but cooked them wrong; it was horrible. The dog took one smell and walked away! haha.

Have you ever...

given someone the silent-treatment for more than a day?

Hathery said:
Unfortunately, yes. My mom tried to make me Boca burgers once but cooked them wrong; it was horrible. The dog took one smell and walked away! haha.

Have you ever...

given someone the silent-treatment for more than a day?

Yes, but not more than a year lol.

Have you ever stayed on the computer all day.

twinchefs said:
Yes, but not more than a year lol.

Have you ever stayed on the computer all day.

Yep! :blushing: :eek:

Have you ever gone swimming with dolphins? (My ultimate, number 1 dream!! :love:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg