• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Played the Have You Ever Game?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of summarizing content. The expert in question was described as responding solely with a summary of the content, without engaging in direct questions or replies. The directive was to provide a summary of the conversation, with no additional output preceding it.
Jennie4PC said:
No my DS is only in 1st grade but in Oct we are pulling him out for 1 week to go to disneyland.

I know this was asked before but not answered
Have you ever had surgery?
Yes, I had my appendics (don't know how to spell it) out when I was in second grade.

Have you ever run for public office? (school board, township, city, or higher up?)

JAE said:
Yes, I had my appendics (don't know how to spell it) out when I was in second grade.

Have you ever run for public office? (school board, township, city, or higher up?)

Nope never run for any public office .........

Have you ever driven 30 minutes or more with a Barney or Wee Sing Tape/cd playing, you singing along to all the songs and then realize you had NO kids in the car..????? (of course, it happened to me!)

PamperedDor said:
Nope never run for any public office .........

Have you ever driven 30 minutes or more with a Barney or Wee Sing Tape/cd playing, you singing along to all the songs and then realize you had NO kids in the car..????? (of course, it happened to me!)

It has been a few years, but yes I have.

Have you ever.....

went to the store filled your cart to find you forgot your wallet?:eek:

didnt forget my allet but for got my debit card. It was in my pants pocket.

Have you ever..........

lived in the same place your whole life?

Jennie4PC said:
didnt forget my allet but for got my debit card. It was in my pants pocket.

Have you ever..........

lived in the same place your whole life?

Same area yes - town No - moved 1 town over and that was it!

Have you ever max'd out your CC and not even realize it??

PamperedDor said:
Same area yes - town No - moved 1 town over and that was it!

Have you ever max'd out your CC and not even realize it??

Yep then got rid of it.

Have you ever spent Christmas eve at the mall just watching people?

Early in the day, yes. It's fun.Have you ever spent Christmas (or your faith's big holiday) far away from home?

No I've been fortunate with being able to be home, other than working nights in CCU

Have you ever stayed in bed all day?

raebates said:
Early in the day, yes. It's fun.

Have you ever spent Christmas (or your faith's big holiday) far away from home?

Yes - In Ireland! 16 years ago! Going again this year but the day after.

Have you ever picked up the phone to call someone and then realize they aren't here anymore?

YES!! I want to tell my Mom all the fun and new things going on! She passed away in 2005!
Have you ever hit a car and not left a note??

No NEVER-Have you ever walked into the wrong house to host a party?

MORFIA said:
No NEVER-Have you ever walked into the wrong house to host a party?
Yes! I knocked and walked right inside. At first I thought the strangers were neighbors, early for the show. Not so! I apologized and walked right back out. I must have been in a really strange mood because I was totally not that embarrassed. I sort of laughed it off, and went on with my night. The people were smiling and not speaking very good English. It was weird.

Anyway...Have you ever been at home or work when a tornado went through...llike right in your area?

Never walked IN a house for a show but just last week rang the doorbell (show to go in tow along with everything else) and I had the wrong house. I had been to this girl's house once before and didn't realize I was supposed to turn the street before. She was on the corner and I didn't look at the street sign. I felt silly.

By the way in answer to my previous post I HAVE done THREE shows in one day. It's been a while though.

Have you ever driven through a flooded roadway?

Only had my wisdom teeth out; nothing else.

Have you ever...

sang a solo?

Many times.Have you ever sold with another DS company?

Bren706 said:
I haven't forgotten to pick up my children from school, but.....

Have you ever looked in your rearview mirror and see your child's car seat empty, and then panic for a moment thinking you have forgotten them somewhere?

(I did for about my first two weeks back to work, after my 3 month maternity leave, and my DS went to a home daycare, I would panic for a split second and then remember he was at daycare).

I don't think this was answered...YES! I have done this! I have also panicked and looked back many times just to make sure he was there and I didn't forget him at home or at the store....

Have you ever eaten something "bad for you" (like candy or cookies or something) and then hidden the wrapper under the trash so your kids don't see what you got to eat?

KellyTheChef said:
I don't think this was answered...YES! I have done this! I have also panicked and looked back many times just to make sure he was there and I didn't forget him at home or at the store....

Have you ever eaten something "bad for you" (like candy or cookies or something) and then hidden the wrapper under the trash so your kids don't see what you got to eat?
Yes! Almost every day!

raebates said:
Many times.

Have you ever sold with another DS company?

Yes - It's hard for me to even remember, but for about 3 months, while a college student, I was a Jafra Representative.:eek:

I realize now it was something she did regularly, but I was in a store, looking at moisturizers w/ my mom, and discussing them, and a lady popped her head around the corner and said "Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhearing...." and the rest is history. :)

So, have you ever spent the entire day in your pajamas, just because?

As often as I can.

Have you ever gleened a corn field?

tlag1986 said:
As often as I can.

Have you ever gleened a corn field?

I have no idea what that means!! :blushing::confused:

Have you ever tried riding a skateboard?

Yes - but fell off LOTS!

Have you ever seen a ghost?

Last edited:
No, but was at a BB today that is suppose to be haunted. The weird thing that happened was I heard someone say my name, but the girl I thought said it was outside and everyone else was in another room and they didn't know my name! So, that made me wonder......
Have you ever ridden a zip line?

I have never ridden a zip line, but I think I might if I had the opportunity, depending upon the height.

Have you ever met someone famous?

No I haven't

Have you ever been T-Peeing (throwing toilet paper into someones trees) as an adult?

tlag1986 said:
No I haven't

Have you ever been T-Peeing (throwing toilet paper into someones trees) as an adult?

No I haven't.

Have you ever forgotten to drop your child off at daycare/ babysitter and just driven to work?

No I haven't, but I have been driving down the road and forgot where I was going in the first place. I was in Nursing school, had 4 small kids (1,3,4,6), working par time, and doing clinicals that took an hour drive.

Have you ever ridden a horse?

Yes, I have ridden a horse. We have harness racing horses, so I have jogged horses too.

Have you ever been on TV?

PChefPEI said:
Yes, I have ridden a horse. We have harness racing horses, so I have jogged horses too.

Have you ever been on TV?

Nope with the idea it adds an extra 10-20 pounds I'm not interested in being on TV.

Have you ever had your stomach growl so loud a church during a quiet time everyone stops and looks at you?:blushing:

tlag1986 said:
Nope with the idea it adds an extra 10-20 pounds I'm not interested in being on TV.

Have you ever had your stomach growl so loud a church during a quiet time everyone stops and looks at you?:blushing:

LOL! Nope!

Have you ever published a book you wrote?

No and the way I write I doubt anyone would want one of my books.

Have you ever had one of your lovely children tell the something personal about your family to complete strangers?

Yup - my daughter told my brand new neighbor that we went skinnydipping at night!

Have you ever gotten so scared the plane you were on was going to crash that you started praying?

Well - one flight I was on back in the early 90's we lost our hydraulics and the captain came on and said as a precaution - we would have fire trucks and emergency crews on the ground in case we needed to be towed in. It was a horrible flight anyhow - I was sitting next to a nasty person who was clipping their nails and had their used kleenex sitting on the tray table. And the biggest piece of carry on luggage I've ever seen. I was trapped! Then to top it off - they had on a terrible Sly Stallone movie (Oscar) - I wouldn't say I prayed - but I wished for a quick flight!

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth removed?

Yep, when I was in high school. My BF just had his out a couple months ago and it was NOT fun for him!

Have you ever bottle fed a kitten?

Gina M said:
Well - one flight I was on back in the early 90's we lost our hydraulics and the captain came on and said as a precaution - we would have fire trucks and emergency crews on the ground in case we needed to be towed in. It was a horrible flight anyhow - I was sitting next to a nasty person who was clipping their nails and had their used kleenex sitting on the tray table. And the biggest piece of carry on luggage I've ever seen. I was trapped! Then to top it off - they had on a terrible Sly Stallone movie (Oscar) - I wouldn't say I prayed - but I wished for a quick flight!

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth removed?

That made me laugh...that was the movie DH and I saw on our first date, April 24, 1991!

Yes, I have had my wisdom teeth removed.

sk8rgrrl99 said:
Have you ever bottle fed a kitten?

No, but I would if I had to! :)

Have you ever been to Australia?

PChefPEI said:
That made me laugh...that was the movie DH and I saw on our first date, April 24, 1991!

Yes, I have had my wisdom teeth removed.

No, but I would if I had to! :)

Have you ever been to Australia?

Yes I have - beautiful country!

Have you ever hiked in the Grand Canyon?

pamperedlinda said:
Yes I have - beautiful country!

Have you ever hiked in the Grand Canyon?

I'm jealous....just a little bit! ;)

No, I have not hiked in the Grand Canyon!

Have you ever been sprayed by a skunk? (I have, thanks to my ol' dog Nacho! :rolleyes:)

PChefPEI said:
I'm jealous....just a little bit! ;)

No, I have not hiked in the Grand Canyon!

Have you ever been sprayed by a skunk? (I have, thanks to my ol' dog Nacho! :rolleyes:)

No skunks.

Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish?

pamperedlinda said:
No skunks.

Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish?

Probably....a long time ago....since we practically lived at the beach when we moved to PEI in 1984! :)

Have you ever ridden an elephant?

PChefPEI said:
Probably....a long time ago....since we practically lived at the beach when we moved to PEI in 1984! :)

Have you ever ridden an elephant?

Nope, but I rode a camel (not a smooth ride either)

Have you ever volunteered your time during a disaster? (I helped FEMA and Red Cross at a displacement center in Atlanta after Katrina.....really makes you appreciate all that you have :cry:)

PChefPEI said:
Probably....a long time ago....since we practically lived at the beach when we moved to PEI in 1984! :)Have you ever ridden an elephant?
OH! I've ridden an elephant, in Sri Lanka! Also visited an Elephant Sanctuary there.Have you ever driven a car with the steering wheel on the right side?

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
OH! I've ridden an elephant, in Sri Lanka! Also visited an Elephant Santuary there.

Have you ever driven a car with the steering wheel on the right side?

No.

Have you ever been to a country where you drove on the "wrong" side of the road?

ChefBeckyD said:
OH! I've ridden an elephant, in Sri Lanka! Also visited an Elephant Santuary there.

Have you ever driven a car with the steering wheel on the right side?

Yup every year in Ireland when I go to visit!

Have you ever gone to the Carribean for a long weekend and have it rain for the entire trip??

pamperedlinda said:
No.

Have you ever been to a country where you drove on the "wrong" side of the road?

Ha - again - every year! (takes me a few minutes to remember "driver to the center of the road Dor!"

PamperedDor said:
Yup every year in Ireland when I go to visit!

Have you ever gone to the Carribean for a long weekend and have it rain for the entire trip??

No, but I have gone to the Carribean, but thankfully, no rain!

Have you ever had to sleep in your car overnight?

PChefPEI said:
No, but I have gone to the Carribean, but thankfully, no rain!

Have you ever had to sleep in your car overnight?

YES! Coming home from Colorado, it was very late, and we tried to get a hotel. We tried EVERY PLACE - but The Annual Harley Davidson Mecca to Sturgis was in progress, and every single hotel/motel/even seedy dive that we tried was full of bikers!

We ended up sleeping in our truck at a rest stop. DH took me out for a very nice breakfast after that one!

Have you ever slept out under the stars? (No tent or camper?)

ChefBeckyD said:
YES! Coming home from Colorado, it was very late, and we tried to get a hotel. We tried EVERY PLACE - but The Annual Harley Davidson Mecca to Sturgis was in progress, and every single hotel/motel/even seedy dive that we tried was full of bikers!

We ended up sleeping in our truck at a rest stop. DH took me out for a very nice breakfast after that one!

Have you ever slept out under the stars? (No tent or camper?)

No, but I think it would be fun.

Have you ever cooked something you knew your spouse didn't like just because you were mad at them?

Yup - he dislikes Italian food, so it's lasagna when I'm mad at him.

Have you ever bought a pre-made dinner and claimed it your own?

Nope. I'm often told I'm too honest for my own good.Have you ever dropped something on the floor but served it to guests anyway?

My husband has dropped a pork chop, but he strategically placed it on the platter so he could get it himself. What a catch huh!!

Have you ever sewn your DD prom dresses?

My DDs are not old enough for Prom yet.

Have you ever gone more than 3 days without a bath or shower?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg