1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: The 'Gift'

1. pamperedmom2owen

pamperedmom2owen Member

Okay. Wednesday night we had a cluster wide meeting with one of our new HO sales people. She talked about how we really need to be offering the oppurtunity to everyone. Think of it as a great gift (we know it is! :D ). Who wouldn't want to at least be offered the chance to open it? So here is my idea... I'm going to wrap a quick start box (I'll even put a pretty bow on it!) and take it to my shows for the next month. I'm going to announce that I have a great oppurtunity for anyone willing to open the gift and give PC a chance. I'm not sure exactly the words I will use yet. Any suggestions, comments? :p

2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

what is a quick start box exactly?

just wondering since I am now starting to think about and try out this recruiting thing?

Feb 26, 2006
  3. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

The quick start box has all of the paperwork and catlogs that come in a kit. It is just sent seperately so directors can have them on hand for new consultants. It is a great way to get them started quickly while they are still really excited about starting their new business.

Feb 26, 2006
  4. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

great "gift" idea!

I like the idea from the original post!
    Hmm since I'm not a director maybe doing a "mini" version would work instead? Put together s small sample of what comes in the paper work kit so they have the items to look over and get all excited about??! How does that sound?

Feb 26, 2006
  5. MicheleC

MicheleC Guest

Quick Start Box

Heather,

I've recently had some recruits myself and am looking to build my team ( three signed and two potential recruits). My director offered to get me a quick start box to have on hand. They do not pay anything for these if they are used but if they are not used by the end of a season the director has to pay a fee of $35 to cover the cost of the supplies. I would reimburse her the cost if that happens but with it being the beginning of a new season it seems beneficial to have one available. You may talk to your director about this as well.

In the meantime, I have put together four hostess packets that I give to my recruits at the time they sign up. I just drop in the order forms and specials for the month of their first month so they can get started on booking shows. I've also given them each a few of the mini catalogs to carry in their purse and have available to hand out whenever they run into someone.

I like the idea of wrapping up the box but would maybe just bring a small gift box in to a show to set out when talking about the opportunity as I believe the Quick Start boxes are rather large and just another item to bring in. I would put a couple of small door prizes in there, some mini-catalogs and a note I will get them the rest of the items from my car before they leave.

Michele

Feb 26, 2006
Have something to add?