• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Gates" - A Neighborly Tale of the Deep Covered Baker

In summary, ABC's "The Gates" preview showed a scene in which a neighbor was bringing a dish to another neighbor, and the white Deep Covered Baker was visible. It is possible that the scene depicted the character biting the neck of the neighbor.
leftymac
I just saw a preview for ABC's "The Gates" and there was a scene where a neighbor was bringing a dish to another neighbor, and I only caught a quick glimpse, but it looked like she was holding the white Deep Covered Baker. Fun!

LOL **and is that where he then took a bite out of her neck?? UGH!

esavvymom said:
LOL **and is that where he then took a bite out of her neck?? UGH!

Haha..yep! I need to watch the preview again. The one whose neck got bitten looked like Claudia Joy from Army Wives, too.

Darn...I'm glad you said that! I forgot that show is on tonight! (Army Wives, that is). COurse, I can always watch it online. :)And vampires- not my cup of tea....*shiver*. GUess they are trying to get a piece of the "Moonlight" pie.

http://dhcentral.iimmgg.com/image/abeb42e2eaf17274f1c8b0dc2a88ce7a

Its a yellow fake out baker :(

ChefParty4U said:
http://dhcentral.iimmgg.com/image/abeb42e2eaf17274f1c8b0dc2a88ce7a

Its a yellow fake out baker :(

Wow, you're fast! I only saw it out of the corner of my eye.

google is my best friend, lol

Who'd want to watch a show about them?

220px-Bill_og_Melinda_Gates_2009-06-03_(bilde_01).JPG

Unless it's about their children, Garden, Iron and Crossing.

OUCH KG! That would be, to say the least, BORING!

Really? I thought it would be a story full of rich material.

You are too much and we love it!

I seen that last night as well and I told hubby their is our deep covered baker so the dvr came in handy and i rewind and watch it and boy it sure looked like it.

1. What is "The Gates" - A Neighborly Tale of the Deep Covered Baker?

"The Gates" - A Neighborly Tale of the Deep Covered Baker is a cookbook that features delicious recipes specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. It also includes a short story about a neighborhood and how the Deep Covered Baker brings the neighbors together.

2. What type of recipes are included in "The Gates" - A Neighborly Tale of the Deep Covered Baker?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as main dishes, sides, desserts, and even breakfast options. All of the recipes are specifically created to be made in the Deep Covered Baker.

3. Do I need to own a Deep Covered Baker to use this cookbook?

While the recipes in this cookbook are designed for the Deep Covered Baker, you can still make them in other cookware. However, the results may vary and the cooking time may need to be adjusted.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "The Gates" - A Neighborly Tale of the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes included in the cookbook. They are marked with a special symbol for easy identification.

5. Can I purchase "The Gates" - A Neighborly Tale of the Deep Covered Baker online?

Yes, you can purchase the cookbook online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You may also find it at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry