• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create and Share: Exclusive Flyers by Me for Your Director and Clustermates

In summary, Kam, the creator of the flyers, does not appreciate it when someone posts them publicly on another site.
kam
Staff member
OK. I am not quite sure how to write this without sounding...weird.

But, I create these flyers and SHARE them with all of you. I decide to post them here. I do not mind if you pass them to your cluster mates. But I DO NOT appreciate someone posting them PUBLICLY to another site.

So, please feel free to share my flyers with your director, clustermates, etc, but please don't assume I want these PUBLICLY posted elsewhere.

I did send a message to the person who had posted a bunch of my flyers somewhere else and asked them not to do it...but I do not know if they will get the message I sent.

I prefer to keep the flyers posted HERE on this site.

Sorry, Kam. I know I'm guilty of this once or twice. I didn't realize you wanted them kept here. I won't do it again. Thanks for the notice.

We all appreciate that you share your talents with us. It is unfortunate that some people take advantage of it. I hope they get it and stop posting them in that other forum.

I always chuckle when I get one of your flyers through my cluster....and it is passed off as that persons flyer. Thank you for what you do and for being so generous!!!!

I've actually stopped sharing your flyers. Not because I don't like them, I just decided they can become members here if they want them too.

Thanks for letting us know. I may have also contributed to things without realizing, because I think I may have shared them in the past on my business page for my customers to see. If other consultant's like my biz page and see it, they can download it and then use it and then it can get in the loops. I'm sorry if I did that and it caused the issue. I would never want to offend you or misuse your work. You are sweet to share it to us here. I love your flyers for e-mailing hosts/potential hosts and including in host packets. (I haven't shared one of your flyers on FB in a long time, though. I tend to just do screen shots of the specials just one month at a time for FB stuff.) :)

Thank you. Actually, I have no idea how to share these publicly, but I had no idea that you didn't want that done anyway.

But thank you again. I came here just to see your flyer to share them with my customer, who just placed a $100 order that does not include a free scraper, to see which ones to offer her. Consultant's corner is wonky today!

Last edited:
Oh! I don't mind you sharing the flyers with customers and clustermates! I create the 2 and 3 month flyers so you can just have one attachment rather than 4 or 6.

I was just taken aback by seeing all my hard work uploaded somewhere else. (Yes, I work hard to get the flyers to look nice and have all the correct info. And with all the late bonuses, levels and what not, the flyers are getting harder and harder to create.)

I also believe in THIS site and the resource it provides so this is where I choose to post them.

So, I don't want anyone to feel funny about using these for their customers and please DO pass them along to your cluster.:)

The thing with sharing them with my team is that may upload them and use them so I can't take that chance and I sure don't want to make anyone upset you do wonderful work I appreciate all you do.

I need to know where I could obtain a flyer to use at a school basket bash. I donated a basked and paid for a business card size advertisement, but they asked me for flyers. I would like to have something that would eye catching. Any ideas?

Don't quite know what a School Basket Bash is but I'm sure you could find something in our 17k plus files. That's where the flyers are. Good luck!

A School Basket Bash is a Chinese Auction.

Last edited:
Ok, forgive me as I'm a fairly new consultant but can we use the fliers on our FB pages? Or to print out and pass out to customers/potential customers?
If not, then what would be the point of uploading fliers to this or any other site?

Margie McKeever said:
Ok, forgive me as I'm a fairly new consultant but can we use the fliers on our FB pages? Or to print out and pass out to customers/potential customers?
If not, then what would be the point of uploading fliers to this or any other site?
Sorry, that is not what I meant in my post.I create the flyers so you CAN pass them out to customers, put in host packets, etc. Hopefully it saves you ink when printing and if you are emailing customers/prospective hosts, you can send fewer attachments. What I did not like was consultants posting them to other consultant sites on the web (sometimes passing them off as their own).Thanks!

Ahhhh, well I'm not on any other consultant sites and never upload anything so I think I should be ok...lol....
Thank you Kam for clearing it up! :)

Thanks so much for creating these! Keeping it w/in the Team!

Kam, I am so appreciative of your flyers. I use them all of the time. Wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. Must be I am mean...I don't share them except printing them to my customers! Did want to acknowledge my thankfulness for your talents!

Hi, I am a consultant with Amy's Cluster and I would like to have a copy of those advertising flyers. My business needs all the help it could get.
Thanks and regards, Vickie

1. What is "theFlyers That I Create"?

"theFlyers That I Create" is a customizable flyer creation tool that allows you to easily design and print professional-looking flyers for your Pampered Chef business. It is available for all consultants to use for free on our website.

2. Do I need any special software to use "theFlyers That I Create"?

No, "theFlyers That I Create" is a web-based tool that can be accessed from any computer with internet access. There is no need to download or install any software.

3. Can I upload my own images and logos to use in my flyer?

Yes, "theFlyers That I Create" allows you to upload your own images and logos to use in your flyer designs. This is a great way to personalize your flyers and make them stand out.

4. How many flyers can I create using "theFlyers That I Create"?

There is no limit to the number of flyers you can create using "theFlyers That I Create". You can create as many as you need for your Pampered Chef business.

5. Can I save my flyer designs and come back to them later?

Yes, "theFlyers That I Create" allows you to save your flyer designs and come back to them at any time. This is especially helpful if you need to make changes or updates to your flyer before printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nunkgymnunaxy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies