• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My First Show Go Well?

In summary, Emma did her first show and it went okay. She was a little nervous but people were nice. She is looking forward to doing better next time.
EmmaLeeM
Hey Hey! I did my first show yesterday, and it went okay.. I didn't think I would be freaked out... but I was when it came time for me to talk. They were all very nice and attentive, and that almost made it worse because NO ONE TALKED.... Well, I am just glad my first one is over and the hostess was so sweet. I think by the time I get the rest of the orders it will be about $450-$500 show... So that's good. I had it all typed out and I couldn't read it! It was horrid! I felt like an idiot! So, I decided to quit trying to follow the script, and I just mentioned things as I thought of them or as people mentioned them... Just glad it's done! I have 5 more shows booked so I better not bomb !!!

Emma

I've only been at this since Dec. but, when I think backto how badly I did my first show-ugh. You'll do so much better the next one, I promise. :)

I think it sounds like you did really well!! And 5 bookings!! WOW you did GREAT! Your sales where good too. My first show was just over $200 in sales. Now that you have one show under your belt it will only get easier from here on out!!

Thanks! I know you are right, when I talked to a friend about it she said "The hardest one is over"... Thank God! I just feel kinda stupid... I guess for getting nervous, it's so unlike me. I guess the newness (Not a word) was just hard for me. But I am excited to do better next time.

Thanks, and keep any ideas coming my way!

Emma

You only do...You only have to do you first show ONCE...so now, it just keeps getting better and better!

Enjoy this adventure!

Thanks Nikked! I will keep at it!

Emma

1. What should I expect at my first Pampered Chef show?

At your first Pampered Chef show, you can expect to have a fun and interactive experience while learning about our high-quality kitchen products. Our consultant will demonstrate how to use our products and provide tips and tricks for cooking and entertaining. You will also have the opportunity to try out some of our products and shop for any items that interest you.

2. How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

A Pampered Chef show usually lasts around 2-3 hours. This gives our consultant enough time to demonstrate our products and for you to browse and shop at your own pace. However, the length may vary depending on the number of guests and the type of show you are having.

3. Do I need to purchase anything at the show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at the show. Our goal is for you to have a fun and informative experience. However, if you do see some products that you are interested in, you are welcome to make a purchase. Our consultant will provide you with an order form and can assist you with placing an order.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Our consultants will explain our host rewards program in more detail and help you maximize your rewards. It's a great way to stock up on some of your favorite Pampered Chef items!

5. Can I have a Pampered Chef show outside of my home?

Yes, you can! Our consultants can hold shows at various locations such as community centers, churches, or even your workplace. As long as there is enough space for our products and guests, we can make it happen. Just let your consultant know if you have a specific location in mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lestat_de_leon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefgirlrd
  • mommylove_07