• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theFirst 2 Triple Points Dates Are Up!!

In summary, there were multiple exciting sales and submissions on June 11th and 12th, including a $700 individual order, a $54 online order, a $325 show, a $650 show, a $63 individual order, a $1202 show, a $732 show, a $1200 show, and a $815 show. There was also a fundraiser of $5900 submitted. These submissions resulted in many consultants reaching their point goals, with one even qualifying for a trip to Disney World. However, some were disappointed that they may not reach their point goals for the trip. Overall, it was a successful and exciting couple of days for many consultants.
Just checked my incentives calculator. I turned in a show on the 11th but when they gave me my points it was only x 2? I have sent an email to find out what the deal is. This happen to anyone else?

It gives you the original points in the first section, then in the lower section it will be multiplied by two, hence add them together gives you the triple. Hope that makes sense :)

Thanks so much for posting those dates...I hadn't read my newswires yet! How exciting, I submitted my 1st June show on June 11th and I also had an online order come through that day as well! I just qualified for HO Leads and I'm lovin' it! So thankful to add to my POINTS!!!

Btw, setting a goal to do 1250 in personal sales every month is so worth the HO Leads we get!!! I've been on lead status for only 2 months and already recieved approx $500 in online lead orders, and 4 business/hosting leads! I LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

<h2>1. What are the first two triple points dates for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The first two triple points dates for Pampered Chef are June 11th and June 12th.</p><h2>2. How do I earn triple points on these dates?</h2><p>To earn triple points on these dates, you must make a purchase through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.</p><h2>3. Are all products eligible for triple points on these dates?</h2><p>Yes, all products are eligible for triple points on these dates except for host specials and fundraising items.</p><h2>4. Can I combine triple points with other discounts or offers?</h2><p>No, triple points cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.</p><h2>5. Do I need to be a consultant or host to earn triple points?</h2><p>No, anyone can earn triple points on these dates by making a purchase through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.</p>

1. What are the first two triple points dates for Pampered Chef?

The first two triple points dates for Pampered Chef are June 11th and June 12th.

2. How do I earn triple points on these dates?

To earn triple points on these dates, you must make a purchase through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are all products eligible for triple points on these dates?

Yes, all products are eligible for triple points on these dates except for host specials and fundraising items.

4. Can I combine triple points with other discounts or offers?

No, triple points cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.

5. Do I need to be a consultant or host to earn triple points?

No, anyone can earn triple points on these dates by making a purchase through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1