• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theFirst 2 Triple Points Dates Are Up!!

In summary, there were multiple exciting sales and submissions on June 11th and 12th, including a $700 individual order, a $54 online order, a $325 show, a $650 show, a $63 individual order, a $1202 show, a $732 show, a $1200 show, and a $815 show. There was also a fundraiser of $5900 submitted. These submissions resulted in many consultants reaching their point goals, with one even qualifying for a trip to Disney World. However, some were disappointed that they may not reach their point goals for the trip. Overall, it was a successful and exciting couple of days for many consultants.
Ginger428
Gold Member
June 11th & June 12th!!!

Oh poop! Oh well!

Well I submitted a $700 on the 10th but I did have a $50 individual order onthe 11th. I'll take it!

I had a $54 online order on the 12th. Woohoo for me!

DUH!! I forgot to add I submitted a 700.00 show on the 11th....

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D

WAHOO!!!! I submitted a show on the 12th!!!!!!!! Only $325 but hey, that's 325 x 3 more than I had before!!!

mrshamel3808 said:
WAHOO!!!! I submitted a show on the 12th!!!!!!!! Only $325 but hey, that's 325 x 3 more than I had before!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa for you!!!

I submitted a $700 on the 11th too!!!! YES!!!!!!

But it's not showing on the Insentives Calculator (too excited to speel-check either of those LOL) yet?! Any body else not seeing it?

How did you find out the days? I looked on CC and did not see anything. I thought they would only tell us in PC Wire on Wednesday.

Wahoo!!! I submitted a $650 show on the 12th. I am up to $40,000 points. My 5 and 3 years tell everyone that mommy is taking them to Disney World.

Last edited:
cookingwithlove said:
Wahoo!!! I submitted a $650 show on the 12th. I am up to $400000 points. My 5 and 3 years tell everyone that mommy is taking them to Disney World.

Did you mean 40,000 or 400,000? LOL

Like I should talk I can't speel when I'm excited.

I meant 40K! I just got so excited that I added an extra 0!

I was hoping you meant 40K - otherwise I think I would have to either kill you or attach myself to your hip and copy EVERYTHING you do. LOL

No go for me.....Maybe next ones! 3 people on my team hit the 12th!! Yea for them!!

That is great news for all of you! :D

I put in an individual order for 63.00 so I'll take it but a 900.00 on the 10th oh well

I had a $1202 Show on the 12th! I am so excited!! Would you give your Host an extra surprise bonus if her show hit the bonus day? She has had my biggest Career Show so far AND it put me over the $15K mark!

pcchefjane said:
I had a $1202 Show on the 12th! I am so excited!! Would you give your Host an extra surprise bonus if her show hit the bonus day? She has had my biggest Career Show so far AND it put me over the $15K mark!

You had or submitted a show on the 12th?

Thanks for posting these dates. I posted a 732 show on the 12th!

I submitted the show on the 12th....and the 15th! :)

YIPPEE!!! I submitted $1200 on the 11th. Disney here I come:)

Yippee! I submitted 2 shows on the 11th and one on the 12th. Not big shows but I think they total about $1000. I'm on vacation and can't check them out for sure but who cares, I am happy that I will get bonus points!!!

LOL - I submitted a catalog show that barely qualified as a show ($151 in sales) on the 12th. :rolleyes: Oh well, it turned it into 453 points!:thumbup:

I submitted 815 on. The 12th YES!!!

I thought triple points were only for cooking shows...am I wrong?

melatc said:
I thought triple points were only for cooking shows...am I wrong?

Yes, you are.:p

It's for all sales submitted.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, you are.:p

It's for all sales submitted.

Sometime's it's a good thing to be wrong! LOL

I submitted a $445.00 on the 12th....yipppeeee
I'm now up to 42,460...total...Disney here we come! And my last of my first 4 new recruits to qualify....that will be another 2,000.

pcchefjane said:
I submitted the show on the 12th....and the 15th! :)

That is Great! Way to go everyone....:D

:( I was supposed to submit on the 12th and my host is dragging feet! I hope to submit tonight

Oooh I was thrilled. I submitted $836.00 on the 12th. And my fifth consultant just qualified , with 6 not far behind. The triple points put me a little over 52,000. WHAHOO!
Great job everyone!

I had a $145 online order on the 12th:)
Wahoo to my director....she submitted a fundraiser of 5900 that day too! So excited for her!

lacychef said:
I had a $145 online order on the 12th:)
Wahoo to my director....she submitted a fundraiser of 5900 that day too! So excited for her!

All I can say is...WOW!!!

beckyjsmith said:
Oooh I was thrilled. I submitted $836.00 on the 12th. And my fifth consultant just qualified , with 6 not far behind. The triple points put me a little over 52,000. WHAHOO!
Great job everyone!

You're going to Disney!!! Great for you! I'm getting frustrated that I won't make it to Disney. Only have one recruit, and 10000 pts so far.

Krista Burson said:
You're going to Disney!!! Great for you! I'm getting frustrated that I won't make it to Disney. Only have one recruit, and 10000 pts so far.

You can still totally do it!I am shooting for level 4, so I am halfway there, but last year I had no intention of earning a trip. I signed the last day of Feb and had around 10-15,000 pts this time last year. Then I stepped up recruiting... in SEPTEMBER... and managed to earn Miami. Don't lose heart. It is still totally doable!!

beckyjsmith said:
You can still totally do it!I am shooting for level 4, so I am halfway there, but last year I had no intention of earning a trip. I signed the last day of Feb and had around 10-15,000 pts this time last year. Then I stepped up recruiting... in SEPTEMBER... and managed to earn Miami. Don't lose heart. It is still totally doable!!

Thanks for the uplift. I can do it AND I will do it!! That's why I'm going to NC.

I submitted a show on the 12th and I was like oh darn I totally missed it and was bumbed not like it was a large show it was 152.00 but then hubby goes and says well you said you did friday and I said yea and he said well that is the 12th then I got all happy again. So it puts me over the 30,000 mark so just 22,000 and the kids and hubby will be having fun in the florida sun next summer seeing mickey and cinderalla... Congrats to who all won some points !!!!

I submitted 2 shows on the 12th: $323.40 & $1,364.77

I'm ashamed to say that I have NO idea what all the points mean. I just went & tried to educate myself on it and am still a bit lost. It looks like it's only counting sales for the 2009 period and that the 2008 points do not transfer? I've only been doing PC for 15 months & am hitting my $15,000 in career sales this month ... so not enough points to count toward Disney from what I can tell. It would be nice if I could carry over 2008 & 2009 to 2010! I'm still in Japan right now but will be back in the states in 2010 & could maybe attend one of the incentive trips then! LOL

I missed..Bummed, Submitted on the 10th. I'll get it next time.. :)

Sheila said:
I submitted 2 shows on the 12th: $323.40 & $1,364.77

I'm ashamed to say that I have NO idea what all the points mean. I just went & tried to educate myself on it and am still a bit lost. It looks like it's only counting sales for the 2009 period and that the 2008 points do not transfer? I've only been doing PC for 15 months & am hitting my $15,000 in career sales this month ... so not enough points to count toward Disney from what I can tell. It would be nice if I could carry over 2008 & 2009 to 2010! I'm still in Japan right now but will be back in the states in 2010 & could maybe attend one of the incentive trips then! LOL

these are extra points for the 2010 Disney trip. The points are good only from Jan. 1,2009-Dec. 31,2009. Thats why promotions with extra points are so helpful, they bring up your incentive points, they have nothing to do with your Carrer Sales....HTH

I only submitted a $350 show but any little bit of extra points help. I am hoping they do something amazing at conference and give all conference goers a chance to get some major points...I need them. I will be working my butt off the rest of the summer and fall.

Here's to fingers crossed for the 15th and 19th :)

Im hoping for the 17th & 18th

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's only for cooking shows, right? The flyer states all commissionable sales submitted, but also states cooking shows above that...I'm assuming that's commissionable sales for the cooking shows only. I'd love clarification if I'm wrong...I did have an online order on one of the triple point days, but I have yet to see triple points in my incentives calculator...

I want the 15th & the 20th! LOL!

melatc said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's only for cooking shows, right? The flyer states all commissionable sales submitted, but also states cooking shows above that...I'm assuming that's commissionable sales for the cooking shows only. I'd love clarification if I'm wrong...I did have an online order on one of the triple point days, but I have yet to see triple points in my incentives calculator...

Earlier in the thread we addressed this and, yes, you are wrong - it's all commissionable sales. :sing:

When are they deposited into our accounts? I submitted one show on the 12and they aren't in there yet!

My point showed up in the incentive calc yesterday - it was nice to see in black and white.

The triple points can be cooking showa ,catalog shows, fundraiser, individual orders , online orders anything that is sales

There are 5 days left right???
Fingers crossed for 15, 16, and 19. Closing another this Thursday and another show tomorrow- closing the end of the week too.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1