• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theE-Mails From the Website Really Do Work!!!

In summary, Laurie sent out mass e-mails to her contacts from the business expo, contacts of friends that have their e-mails listed on facebook, and contacts she made at the expo. She added them to her contacts, and sent them the April flyer of new products. Tonight, she received an e-mail back from her sister's friend who stopped by her booth at the expo and had previously expressed interest in maybe "down the line" doing something. Her sister's friend wants to book a catalog party and Laurie thinks she can potentially get a good sale. Tomorrow, she will get her a nice little package together. Finally, in summary, Laurie is having a houseparty.com party on Saturday night and she is also
Laura4
The full color newsletter, that is!!! Last night I sent out mass e-mails for my contacts. Contacts I made from the business expo, contacts of friends that have their e-mails listed on facebook that I know have expressed interest in possibly hosting a party, or have been at other parties I have been at. I added them to my contacts, and sent them the April flyer of new products.

Tonight I got an e-mail back from my sister's friend who stopped at my booth at the expo and had previously expressed interest in maybe "down the line" doing something. She wants to book a catalog party. I think she can potentially get a good sale. So tomorrow I'll get her a nice little package together! Yayyyy me!!! And I am not going to add it to Consultant's Corner until the 18th so it qualifies for our new little Booking Blitz!! And it just so happens that I have an Expo on the 20th, so if I can squeeze some bookings out of that by midnight, well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!:thumbup:

I'm also having one of those houseparties.com parties Saturday night (the DiGiorno's one) and we were hoping to invite my nephew's girlfriend and her mom who has been entertaining the idea of having either a book party or a show. So if I can convince HER to book...THERE WE GO!!:D

I love those newsletters!

What is houseparties.com? I went to their website and you need a log in code.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I love those newsletters!

What is houseparties.com? I went to their website and you need a log in code.

Really? I don't know...

http://www.houseparties.com

Let me try again. LOL!!!

Yea...when I visit it it tells me to log in. LOL. So maybe you have already registered and it just logs you in automatically.

Basically what houseparties is, for instance, the one I'm qualified for on Saturday is a DiGiorno one. They send us coupons for free DiGiorno pizzas, we invite a bunch of friends over, they sent us a whole box load of free coupons to give out to our friends. Stickers to give to them to wear, mardi gras beads that have a DiGiorno medallion on them, an apron, a pizza cutter. It all came packaged in a pizza box. There's several different parties. You fill out a survey, and then in a few weeks, you'll know if you're qualified. I've been turned down for all but this one so far...I've applied for every one. LOL!! We do card parties, so we incorporate them into our card nights.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Yea...when I visit it it tells me to log in. LOL. So maybe you have already registered and it just logs you in automatically.

I can get in through Facebook, so I have NO idea. LOL!!

Try registering. I dunno. LOL!

LOL. It's houseparty.com, not houseparties.com! Found it!

are you talking about pc website? I don't see any full color newsletters to send out? I go to customer connection and they have options for emails but not newsletters. Where would I find these?
Thanks,
Laurie

Krista Burson said:
I was wondering the same thing.

The e-mails are on our website in our customer area. Select which customers you want to send them to and yo ucan figure out which e-mail you want to send (i.e. the Trifle Bowl promotion). And then send it out.

What is "theE-Mails From the Website Really Do Work!!!"?

"theE-Mails From the Website Really Do Work!!!" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive emails with recipes, tips, and exclusive offers.

How do I sign up for "theE-Mails From the Website Really Do Work!!!"?

You can sign up for "theE-Mails From the Website Really Do Work!!!" by visiting our website and clicking on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and choose your preferences for the types of emails you would like to receive.

Can I unsubscribe from "theE-Mails From the Website Really Do Work!!!"?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from "theE-Mails From the Website Really Do Work!!!" at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. You can also manage your email preferences by logging into your account on our website.

Will signing up for "theE-Mails From the Website Really Do Work!!!" result in me receiving spam emails?

No, we value your privacy and will not send you any spam emails. We will only send you emails related to recipes, tips, and exclusive offers from Pampered Chef.

How often will I receive emails from "theE-Mails From the Website Really Do Work!!!"?

The frequency of emails will depend on your preferences, but typically we send out emails once a week. You can also choose to receive emails less frequently or only for specific types of content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ahammons