• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theDay After...my 1St Kitchen Show

In summary, the author's first show was successful and she made $400 for 5 guests. She is looking to do another show soon. She has questions for people who did not attend her show and is looking for ways to contact them. She is also looking into holding a fundraiser in May.
Kelley Sells
Okay, so I was GUN HO.. :D :p ..right? Sent out a BANNER 60 invites :eek: , got 12 yes'...I was thrilled....i made the Portifoles...cream puffs, I am not the greatest in the kitchen, I made the Bountiful Brunch.....and I ended up with 5 attendees.... :eek:
BUT, it was a fun show anyhow....it was laid back and I learned alot from them too...and the food was delicious, even my best friend was amazed...LOL...and she owns almost every bit of PC and she was quizzing me which was hysterical...but I held my own.....

My sales are just shy of the 400 mark....I'm pleased with that. I have 3 more this month and hopefully I'll hit the 1250 mark....that is all I'd like to do, for now :cool:

I did the Book to look, but I know these folks don't hold parties....I did the Mystery Host which was fun....but this week I'm jazzing up the show for this Sunday, a St. Pattys pre-party....so if anyone has any fun games, email them over to me...I'd love the help.....

So that is my update.... :rolleyes:

Don't have any ideas on the St. Patty's show but wanted to say congrats on your first show, sounds a lot like my first!

Kelley Sells said:
Sent out a BANNER 60 invites :eek: , got 12 yes'...I was thrilled.....and I ended up with 5 attendees.... :eek:

My sales are just shy of the 400 mark....I'm pleased with that.

:D Congratulations on your first show!! :D

I have a couple things to say...

---first of all $400 for 5 guests is amazing!! That is awesome to have that high of a per guest total!!

---next is questions. :confused: Was this your show? Did you do reminder calls for your 60 invites?? And what happened to your other 7 yeses?? Reminder calls are worth their weight in gold!! And of course, now you need to share the catalog with all of those who weren't able to attend! I have gotten $1200 in outside orders AFTER the show!! :D

---Keep up the great work!!

Call those who didn't attendMake sure you call at least those people who said they were coming. Get more outside orders. I think $400 for 5 attendees is awesome. Good luck! :D

More updates and 1st REAL show under my belt...Hi all,
Thank you for the kind words and guidance, very much appreciated.

I didn't call ALL 60, I sent invites to everyone on my street, even the folks I've never laid eyes on....bad me....

I did get the calls from the 7 yeses the night before....and although they didn't place an order, I got 3 parties out of it.....so that wasn't bad.

I did a party on Sunday, my 1st real party in someone elses kitchen.

Again, we only had 5, 2 backed out as I pulled in the door she was on the phone, but that is okay, I did another 380 in sales....and booked another party from that....so I'm okay with that....gotta start somewhere right?

BUT, I have a party Friday night, now I call her once a week and she never calls back, this week I'm calling her once a day until I get a reply.....she has 22 invites on line and only 2 answers....she sent an email, I sent one back letting her know that her show would be a hit if she did the follow up calls by this tuesday.....well, needless to say, I called her at 9:00 a.m. and she didn't answer....I will send an email now and then call again in the a.m.......

I'm really pushing for the month of May too for fundraisers. I am looking now at using our hall in the yacht club we belong to, to do a fundraiser for that month.

I made up a great board with the next months special, the book to look and a section on the starter kits and bonus month products, all visuals....and that seemed OKAY, not great.

I'll see how this party goes.....I was told by the girl who referred her to me that her parties are HUGE and EVERYONE goes to them....hmm I sure hope so.

But I have to say though, I LOVE this hobby.....LOL...not job, HOBBY....I make GREAT money in Real Estate, but I love this more....what do they say? You love the job you don't make much at and you make alot at a job you just kinda like? LOL......

But I'm content....I didn't expect a 1200 show off the bat, that comes with building your routine and getting it down pat....I noticed that I get off kilter, I have all this STUFF and not use to carrying it around and setting it up....LOL....but I'll GET THERE I will.....

So, Happy St. Pattys' Day or NOT? Stay tuned for an update Sat.....LOL:cool:

1. How do I follow up with guests after my first kitchen show?

It's important to follow up with guests after your first kitchen show to solidify sales and build relationships. You can send a personalized thank you email or message, offer a special promotion or discount, or schedule a one-on-one cooking demonstration with interested guests. Don't forget to also add them to your email list for future promotions and events.

2. What should I do with leftover products from my first kitchen show?

If you have leftover products from your first kitchen show, you can offer them as a special discount to your guests or use them as incentives for future shows. You can also donate them to a local charity or use them as samples for potential customers. Make sure to keep track of your inventory and plan accordingly for future shows.

3. How can I improve my sales for my next kitchen show?

One of the best ways to improve your sales for your next kitchen show is to gather feedback from your first show. Ask your guests what they liked and didn't like, and use that information to make changes and improvements for your next show. You can also offer new and exciting products, incorporate interactive demonstrations, and have a clear call to action for purchasing.

4. What should I do if I had a low turnout for my first kitchen show?

If you had a low turnout for your first kitchen show, don't get discouraged. Use it as a learning experience and take note of what may have contributed to the low turnout. You can also reach out to those who couldn't attend and offer a personal demonstration or special promotion to make up for it. Don't be afraid to try different marketing tactics for your next show.

5. How can I continue to grow my business after my first kitchen show?

After your first kitchen show, you should continue to build relationships with your guests and follow up with them regularly. You can also ask for referrals and host more shows to reach a wider audience. Utilize social media and online platforms to showcase your products and promotions, and always be open to feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
EgresiPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SMOORE
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies