• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Vienna: 5 Days Until Takeoff - Packing and Excitement!

probably haven't. to get the trip box from Pampered Chef. Sorry I almost forgot to post what was in the box! :rolleyes: And yes, my husband has grown fond of the Pampered Chef! Even though he still gripes sometimes...I just have to remind him of what the Pampered Chef has done for us!! :rolleyes: That usually shuts him right up!:pat
fruit76loop
Gold Member
at 5 days! :D

It is only 5 days until I am in Vienna!! :D I promised I would tell you what was in my box for Vienna---so here it goes--- First it was very elegant;) ...I opened the box and there was gorgeous tissue paper closed with a gold Pampered Chef seal...then when I opened it...on top were my plane tickets and paper information I needed...once I lifted those off there was gold and white confetti paper with a gold bag in the middle....the gold bag included our luggage tags and a Mozart CD that was made especially for our trip...the cover listed the trip dates and Pampered Chef....FUN FUN!!!:D

I am getting so excited! I have started packing all of our stuff----there is a lot of it:rolleyes: ----between the children and our formal wear etc!! And for those of you who gasped :eek: ...no we aren't taking our children (3 year old daugher and 11 month old son) to Vienna...they are going to my brother-in-laws in Nevada! We will drive them there and fly out the next morning!

Can't wait to go to Atlantis next year with all of you!!

Smiles:D

I was wondering when you were going to post what was in the box. I was dying to know! Wow, I can only imagine what it feels like to open the box of fun! That is so great! I'm all giggly for you. I bet the hubby loves Pampered Chef doesn't he?

Have a great time!

It is soooo fun....
CarlyK said:
I was wondering when you were going to post what was in the box. I was dying to know! Wow, I can only imagine what it feels like to open the box of fun! That is so great! I'm all giggly for you. I bet the hubby loves Pampered Chef doesn't he?

to get the trip box from Pampered Chef. Sorry I almost forgot to post what was in the box! :rolleyes:

And yes, my husband has grown fond of the Pampered Chef! Even though he still gripes sometimes...I just have to remind him of what the Pampered Chef has done for us!! :rolleyes: That usually shuts him right up!:p

fruit76loop said:
at 5 days! :D

It is only 5 days until I am in Vienna!! :D I promised I would tell you what was in my box for Vienna---so here it goes--- First it was very elegant;) ...I opened the box and there was gorgeous tissue paper closed with a gold Pampered Chef seal...then when I opened it...on top were my plane tickets and paper information I needed...once I lifted those off there was gold and white confetti paper with a gold bag in the middle....the gold bag included our luggage tags and a Mozart CD that was made especially for our trip...the cover listed the trip dates and Pampered Chef....FUN FUN!!!:D

I am getting so excited! I have started packing all of our stuff----there is a lot of it:rolleyes: ----between the children and our formal wear etc!! And for those of you who gasped :eek: ...no we aren't taking our children (3 year old daugher and 11 month old son) to Vienna...they are going to my brother-in-laws in Nevada! We will drive them there and fly out the next morning!

Can't wait to go to Atlantis next year with all of you!!

Smiles:D
Oooh, that's awesome! I love hearing about that stuff. We just got back from a trip to Florida with our two kids (4 year old son and 17 month old daughter) and it IS hard to get everyone organized!!! That's great that you're having a "grown up" vacation. We need those every once and awhile. The first thing I did when it looked like I might earn the cruise was make sure my parents (who live 20 minutes away) would be able to watch the kids for at least one of the waves of the cruise. Luckily they were! Little do they know that now they'll be locked into it every year!!! Unless we take the kids with. Because I plan on earning a trip every year!!!:D

That is SOOOO exciting!

I've got a pretty good deal set up with The Kat Lady.

I'm going to earn the vacations.

She's going to earn the cars. I'm not too proud - I'll ride in a pink Cadillac.

I will wave as your plane takes off from Elko I dont live to far from the airport here:D

Jennie4PC said:
I will wave as your plane takes off from Elko I dont live to far from the airport here:D
There are two places (that I know of, anyway) with the same name, Elko, Nevada and Elcho, Wisconsin. And I've been to both of 'em. Of course, I've also been to Ely, Nevada and Ely, Minnesota. You have to want to go them. Neither is on the way to anywhere.

All I really wanted to ask was if the airport at Elko is a regional terminal for northern Nevada? (Curious minds wouldl like to know.)

It is just a tiny little airport and I do believe it is a regional one not quite sure. And I do have to agree with you Elko is in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
this is my last post.....bon voyage....adios...for now!! Don't know German...good thing I bought a dictionary!! Also bought the outlet converters...hopefully they work...wouldn't I look stupid in my formal dress with no curls!! he he!!:D

Getting hectic around here...packing for 2 children...clothes...food...diapers....wipes...shoes...more diapers..formula...and packing for 2 adults...all those fancy clothes...don't forget the underware (I better pack my husband's...last time we went camping he forgot his...he he:D )...camera...pass ports (I had a bad dream that we flew all the way to Washington DC and forgot our pass ports:eek: ) amd packing for a dog...ha ha! (she is staying at my mom's).... and of course trying to close shows...place orders...go here and there....awww I am exhausted!;)

I will write when I return to share all of the awesome details! Can't wait!!!!

Auf Wiedersehen!

Gute Reise!

Last edited:

What is "theCountdown Begins...."?

"theCountdown Begins...." is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive exclusive discounts on select products for a limited time.

How long does "theCountdown Begins...." last?

The duration of "theCountdown Begins...." varies, but it typically lasts for a week or two. Make sure to keep an eye out for our emails and social media posts to stay updated on the current promotion.

Do I need a promo code to participate in "theCountdown Begins...."?

Yes, each promotion during "theCountdown Begins...." will have a unique promo code that you will need to enter at checkout to receive the discount.

Can "theCountdown Begins...." discounts be combined with other offers?

No, "theCountdown Begins...." discounts cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promo code can be used per order.

What products are included in "theCountdown Begins...." promotion?

The products included in "theCountdown Begins...." promotion will vary each time, but they will typically be popular and top-selling items from our product line. Make sure to check our website or social media for the specific products featured in the current promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fruit76loop
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
rennea
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies