• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is theClip 'N Spread in the kitchen essentials kit on outlet? :D :love:

In summary, the Clip N Spread is a butter knife that clips over the edge of the cap and has a handle on the other side so you can spread the butter without touching the knife. It is made in the USA and is a great alternative to the regular bread knife.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
It is in the kitchen essentials kit on the outlet!!!!! :D :love:

I have almost everything else in that group though!

Apparently I wasn't around PC when that was out... fill me in on what it is/does and why you :love: it soooo much. I read the description on the outlet, but can't picture it in my head.

It is a butter knife for your little containers of butter but then clips over the edge under the cap for storage and make a handle on your container.

On the regular website, you can see a larger picture of it and it made a little more sense. Looks interesting.

I am really surprised that they don't come out with it again. I hear about people wanting it all the time. lol

I bought a set of those tools just so I could get that! I figure I can use the other things as door prizes.

ooooh, thank you. I recently had a guest asking for this. Off to email her!

I actually got the set for the Bread Knife. I love that!!

BethCooks4U said:
I am really surprised that they don't come out with it again. I hear about people wanting it all the time. lol

I bought a set of those tools just so I could get that! I figure I can use the other things as door prizes.

That's EXACTLY what I did. Who wouldn't want a bread knife as a door prize???

vwpamperedchef said:
Would you like about 25 more?

022.gif

vwpamperedchef said:
So when are you sending me the butter clip knife?! :D JK!

we can trade if you want! love trading!

Hmmm... I posted a bunch of postcards and stickers that I have in the Marketplace. I haven't had a chance to go through my products and see what I can sell from them.

pm me. no postcards for me don't use 'em and ive got loads of stickers. tell me whatcha got... :)

Great! I didn't end up getting that...but I got TEN packs of the microfiber towel sets! I am gonna have a friend of mine cut them in half and sew a finished edge...then give them away as dish cloth door prizes! With tax, shipping, and adding on the dinosaur mold thing, it makes them about $1 each!! Not bad...plus it will get them "hooked" on our microfiber towels!

I had a person stop at my booth on the 1st asking about this Clip n Spread, which I'd never seen but had heard of. I MADE her day yesterday when I called. She placed a $40 order (3 sets of the Kitchen Essentials) :). I think I could have sold even more if ONLY it was available separately.Something I noticed about our "old" bread knife...made in the USA!!

love that Clip N Spread! No more reaching for a knife every time you want to use the butter, and running out of clean knives. I just cut a cube in half and put in a margarine tub and it's good to go!

What is the Clip 'N Spread?

The Clip 'N Spread is a versatile kitchen tool that combines a spatula and a pair of tongs in one convenient utensil. It is designed to easily scoop, spread, and serve a variety of foods, making it a must-have for any kitchen.

What are the benefits of using the Clip 'N Spread?

The Clip 'N Spread is designed to make cooking and serving food easier and more efficient. It eliminates the need for multiple utensils, saving time and reducing clutter in the kitchen. Its unique design also helps prevent messes and spills while cooking and serving.

How do I use the Clip 'N Spread?

The Clip 'N Spread is simple to use. To scoop or spread food, simply squeeze the handle to open the tongs and release to close them. To use as tongs, just slide the locking clip down to secure the tongs in place. The Clip 'N Spread can also be used as a scraper by using the flat edge of the spatula to scrape pans and bowls.

Is the Clip 'N Spread dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Clip 'N Spread is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

What are the dimensions of the Clip 'N Spread?

The Clip 'N Spread measures 12 inches in length and 3 inches in width, making it the perfect size for most kitchen tasks. It also has a non-slip handle for a comfortable grip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
merego