• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor The Change: A Middle-Aged Woman's Unusual Bathroom Experience

In summary, the woman went to her gynecologist and told the doctor that she's been hearing plink-plink-plink in the toilet and coins have been dropping in the water. The doctor asked her if she's been doing anything strange and she said she had gone to the bathroom the day before and there were pennies in the water. That afternoon she went to the bathroom again and there were nickels in the bowl. The next day she went again and there were dimes and last night there were quarters. The doctor told her that she's just experiencing the change and that there's nothing to be scared about. The woman was relieved and thanked the doctor.
tlag1986
Gold Member
A middle-aged woman

Seemed sheepish as she

Visited her gynecologist.

'Come now,' coaxed the doctor,

'you've been seeing me for years!

There's nothing you can't tell me.'

'This one's kind of strange...'

'Let me be the judge of that,'

The doctor replied.

'Well,' she said, 'yesterday I went to the bathroom in the morning and heard a plink-plink-plink in the toilet and when I looked down, the water was full of pennies.'

'I see.'

'That afternoon I went to the bathroom again and, plink-plink-plink, there were nickels in the bowl.'
'That night,' she went on, 'I went again,

Plink-plink-plink, and there were dimes and this morning there were quarters !
You've got to tell me what's wrong with me!,' she implored,

'I'm scared out of my wits!'

The gynecologist put a comforting
Hand on her shoulder.
'There, there, it's nothing to be scared about.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Ready for this?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm warning you.....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Still not too late...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'You're simply going through the change!

Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room and Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy.

The first thing Daisy asked was, 'Do you have a condom?'

Donald frowned and said, 'No.'

Daisy told Donald that if he didn't get a condom, they could not have sex.

'Maybe they sell them at the front desk,' she suggested.

So Donald went down to the lobby and asked the hotel clerk if they had condoms.

'Yes, we do,' the clerk said and pulled one out from under the counter and gave it to Donald.

The clerk asked, 'Would you like me to put that on your bill?

'No!' Donald quacked, 'What kind of a pervert do you think I am?'

These were REALLY good!

1. What is "The Change: A Middle-Aged Woman's Unusual Bathroom Experience" about?

"The Change" is a humorous and relatable book about the experience of menopause and its effects on a middle-aged woman's body and life. It discusses the physical, emotional, and social changes that women may go through during this stage of life.

2. Is this book only for middle-aged women?

No, anyone can enjoy and learn from this book. While it focuses on the experience of menopause, the book also offers insight into aging and the changes that come with it.

3. Can men benefit from reading this book?

Yes, while the book is written from a woman's perspective, it can help men understand what their partners, mothers, sisters, or friends are going through during menopause. It can also provide insight into aging and the changes that both men and women may face.

4. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

The book contains mature content and discusses topics related to menopause, so it may not be suitable for young readers. However, it is appropriate for adults of all ages who are interested in learning more about this stage of life.

5. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not sell this book through Pampered Chef. However, you can find it at most major book retailers or online through various booksellers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
Replies
Views
baychef