• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Helped Fight Breast Cancer Today?

In summary, "theBreast Cancer Site" is a website that raises awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. It is part of the GreaterGood network and utilizes various methods such as donations, purchases, and sponsorships to raise funds. The online store offers a variety of products featuring the pink ribbon symbol. Direct donations can also be made on the website. Other ways to support the site and breast cancer research include spreading awareness and participating in online activities and promotions.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I click on all of the tabs and click on all of the "give now"s. It is FREE to click and each click gives a donation to which ever cause the click me button is in. From Breast Cancer to Autism to Children's literacy and more. You gotta do this daily. You gotta read the stories of adoptions in the animals Tab. You need to read the inspirational stories on the Breast Cancer tab.
But when you have stopped clicking. Check out the latest banner. It si for The Pampered Chef. The banner moves in and out as other banners take it place but lo and behold! This also means that they too are making a difference on these sites and translating your clicks into dollars for each of the "causes".
Really cool!www.thebreastcancersite.com

Kitchen Guy ..... you are too funny!!!

What is "theBreast Cancer Site"?

The Breast Cancer Site is a website dedicated to raising awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. It is a part of the GreaterGood network, which helps to fund various charitable causes through online activities.

How does "theBreast Cancer Site" raise funds for breast cancer research?

The Breast Cancer Site raises funds through various methods, including donations from visitors, purchases made in their online store, and sponsorships from corporate partners. In addition, a portion of the revenue from advertisements on the site is also donated to breast cancer charities.

What kinds of products can I find in the online store?

The online store offers a variety of products including clothing, jewelry, accessories, home goods, and gifts. Many of these items feature the signature pink ribbon symbol to show support for breast cancer awareness.

Can I make a donation directly to "theBreast Cancer Site"?

Yes, you can make a one-time or recurring donation directly on the website. These donations go towards funding breast cancer research and support programs.

How else can I support "theBreast Cancer Site" and breast cancer research?

In addition to making donations and purchasing products, you can also help by spreading awareness about the site and its mission. You can also participate in online activities and promotions that help to raise funds for breast cancer charities. Follow theBreast Cancer Site on social media for updates and ways to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views