• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theBest Merrill S-A-L-E Ever!!!

In summary, LisaRed found a variety of deals at her local store. She bought three Microsuede jackets for $10 each, two index wallets for $5 each, and one shaw for $39.95. She also bought a light blue cardigan and matching sweater for $10 each, and a white polo for $8. She plans to wear all of the items this fall and winter and spring.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
It Rocks!! I just bought 3 of the Microsuede jackets for only $10 each!! I think my original one was close to $50...for one!

I don't know the original Pashmina costs, but I bought 2 turquise and 2 black for $5 each! A Red Apron for $5(was $12 or $15). And, I also purchased 2 legacy index wallets for only $5 each!!

The jackets and one shaw are for me. The rest will be for some Super-Sweet sales or recruiting incentives for my team (male and female)!

Wahoo!! Quit reading this and start shopping!!

I'm trying to order jackets and they are coming up $59.95 each, UGH!!!

Lisa

Red shows $10.00 but chocolate is ringing up $29.95 each, anyone else having this issue??

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Red shows $10.00 but chocolate is ringing up $29.95 each, anyone else having this issue??

Lisa
Yes, that happened for me too. Decided just to order the red, didn't want to lose out on the other deals.

I ordered a Chocolate about 30 minutes ago for $10???

Does anyone know the size of the pink and brown diaper bag that is listed for $5? I am a teacher - would it be big enough to use as a tote for work?

Wonder if I submit and call them in AM as customer service is closed if I'll get sale price??? No matter what size or whatever I put in, Chocolate is ringing up $29.95

UGH

Lisa

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Yes, that happened for me too. Decided just to order the red, didn't want to lose out on the other deals.

It is doing the same for me too. I am just going to get the honey

So tempting...

I ordered the chocolate jacket, plus the sweater set, and 2 sets of the Gotta Have It stickers, and 5 Mini Jotters to use as small gifts for achievements in my cluster. :)

hehe i couldnt' resist the sale...i got a tshirt and a hooded jacket...i figured these are two items that i wear in the fall all the time so might as well make them PC logowear!!!

I've got upcoming booth where depending on weather I could be sweating my behind off or freezing it off, so I was thrilled to get a few different things I can wear.

Lisa

Hiding Credit card statment from hubby:eek:

Wow! Thanks for sharing that! I got the Chocolate jacket also for $10!! I've been wanting that for a year but wouldn't pay the $50 for it. Of course, I bought two casual jackets/fleece at conference...figures. :D THis will be my DRESSY jacket. (I live in NC...so I can wear jackets a long time here).I also got the light blue cardigan and matching sweater - $10 each, plus a white polo (I like to wear those to my shows). I'll get the new Dots shirt NEXT time...gotta get a few more shows before I can spend more $$$. I picked up a couple youth T's for my kids also, and went ahead to get the Making Strides T-shirt (not on sale) so I can wear it to the gym (it has logo on the BACK- so they can see me on the elliptical or treadmill ;)) But I got 8 items (all but 1, was clothing) and only spent $70!! I would have spent that on the jacket and one shirt alone before!I'm so happy :D

Don't you just Love an amazing sale?!! I'm almost giddy! I wonder if this is what runners get when they talk about runner's high? I think I have a "shoppers's high" right now! :)

I don't know why the chocolate jacket is showing $29. I double checked and mine was $10. I plan on wearing these all Fall/Winter and Spring! Ten Bucks! Thanks to my daughter going to Catholic high school...$$ I have been forced into a strict budget...which bites. I am sooooo happy!!

Still tempted, I made a shopping cart with three shirts for $40, just over $50 with tax and shipping...

THANK YOU!!! I have been wanting that jacket for EVER and am too cheap to buy it!! I couldn't pass up $10!! YEA!!!

wadesgirl said:
Still tempted, I made a shopping cart with three shirts for $40, just over $50 with tax and shipping...

Oh - just do it! When are you ever going to get these prices from Merrill again?

It's the first time I've ever seen these kind of prices from them - even clearance prices!

Belle4562 said:
Does anyone know the size of the pink and brown diaper bag that is listed for $5? I am a teacher - would it be big enough to use as a tote for work?

This bag would be great for a tote- it DOES come with a changing pad- just pull it out. I bought two last year, and throw them in the washing machine when needed. its more the size of a "beach bag" than a hand tote bag. It has great covered handles and I have pushed its limits with all of the stuff we throw in there!!! :) hope this helps !

WAHOOOOOOO!!! I have wanted the red one for ever, so glad today is pay day!

Bluiydangl said:
This bag would be great for a tote- it DOES come with a changing pad- just pull it out. I bought two last year, and throw them in the washing machine when needed. its more the size of a "beach bag" than a hand tote bag. It has great covered handles and I have pushed its limits with all of the stuff we throw in there!!! :) hope this helps !

Are there lots of pockets in the diaper bag/tote?

Ok, had NO idea this was going on today, clearly I missed that part of the CN or where ever this was annouced! Thank goodness for CS, but you guys made me spend $$ lol!I got 7 jotters, the pink cable knit sweater (I've been wanting it for a year now- $15!!!), two travel document holders for me and DH, and the making strides fleece that I was going to get anyway. $81- yikes! Oh well, like someone else said, good thing today was a payday! :)

I'm confused ... when I look at the site, it says it is $10 but if I put a chocolate one in my cart it is $29.95!Does anybody know if the stitching on it is a different color than the shirt, or if they run large?I'm going to shoot myself in the morning for saying this, but I'm holding off for a little while. Yes, it is payday (it was 10 days ago for me) but Friday is when they hit my account for the PWS and I just put brakes on my car. Besides, $6.50 shipping for one item? I'm going to drop a line to my recruiter and see if she wants one. If she does ... then we can split the shipping and it will be only $14 for each of us. I think I can find that much lurking in my account.

Ya'll are nuthin' but trouble....:::mutter mutter::::
:::grumble grumble::::
my wallet hurts :p

Does anybody know if you have to pay with Merrill stuff with your PC debit card?Just remembered my recruiter is PREGGO so now is not the best time for apparel shopping ... I'm THIS CLOSE to snagging the red jacket ... I NEED a jacket ... my winter coat does not zip!

no you do not need to pay with PC Debit...in fact I don't remember it even giving me that option. It only asks for the major cards - I used a Visa (debit) but it goes to my own Credit Union, not PC.

I forgot to order a sweatshirt I wanted. Going to call tomorrow and see if they can add to my order b/c I have room left on the shipping. *crossing my fingers*

i got the pink diaper bag and used as a tote---lots of storage! The lettering wore off after about 6 months! But so many compliments! GET IT!!! came with a changing pad also. Worth the money!

Di_Can_Cook said:
I'm confused ... when I look at the site, it says it is $10 but if I put a chocolate one in my cart it is $29.95!

I changed colors to the honey adn the $10 took. I can 'suffer' with the honey for $10! I ordered a 3X and know it will be big but their stuff seems to run small.

so $64 later I bought the microsuede jacket, the v-neck stretch jersey shirt, travel doc. holder, white hoodie, and white polo. :) I'm happy!! Thanks yall!

okay so i would really like to get the sweater but i am not sure what size...first off when it says chest width, what exactly am i measuring, same with shoulder width...am i measuring all the way around or just one side to the other side???

I really want to order some logo wear...I can't believe the prices! The only thing that is holding me back is the sizing...I know from NC 2008, I tried on some things at the Merrill booth and they ran SOOO small. I usually wear a 16/18 and would have needed anything from an XL to 3X depending on the shirt... I hate ordering clothes without trying them on first.

I need to go look again. I could only find the flip flops & one hooded fleece jacket marked at a discount. Everything else seems to be showing the same price as what's in the current catalog???

Click on "dollar deals" on the left side of the screen

Okay, now I'm seeing that some of the "while supply lasts" items are $1 off. I'm not seeing a huge savings on other items. I guess the supply is diminished. LOL

PChefRenee said:
Click on "dollar deals" on the left side of the screen

ah, didn't even see that!

dannyzmom said:
Ya'll are nuthin' but trouble....

:::mutter mutter::::
:::grumble grumble::::
my wallet hurts :p
My thought exactly!

ChefBeckyD said:
Oh - just do it! When are you ever going to get these prices from Merrill again?

It's the first time I've ever seen these kind of prices from them - even clearance prices!

I caved but only because I wanted some of the circular logo seals to seal my envelopes with!

wadesgirl said:
My thought exactly!

I caved but only because I wanted some of the circular logo seals to seal my envelopes with!

Sure, Alison - whatever you say!;)

Whaddya get?

ChefBeckyD said:
Sure, Alison - whatever you say!;)

Whaddya get?

Well you know I had to justify spending $40 by getting $5 stickers!

I got the brown and pink long sleeve shirt, the blue short sleeve shirt and the black 3/4 length with buttons on the cuffs. Couldn't turn a good deal down!

This is a great sale! Thanks for posting the info - I am a new consultant and am happy to get some logowear to get started. I absolutely love the shawl and hope it is as great as it looks! I also got the boat grommet tote, a cardigan sweater, and the cell phone pouch I have ben wanting. Hope everyone enjoys their finds!

Oh this is so not fair! I told myself I would not spend on anything I didn't NEED, and I would put as much of my commission towards my credit card as possible. I already signed up for Conference Club, and I need to purchase supplies... but I have $70 of stuff in my cart! But it's 8 items, not just two like normally. :D

Oh my goodness...I am so glad I came on CS today...off to shop (like I need to) but WOW! I hope I'm not too late!

link please?

Jen1409 said:
link please?

Log into consultants corner, second tab over, all the way to the bottom and click on Merrill under Licensed Merchandised Vendors. It's the only way you can get there.

Well, rereading this thread I missed a few things, but I bought enough! :blushing:

janetupnorth said:
Log into consultants corner, second tab over, all the way to the bottom and click on Merrill under Licensed Merchandised Vendors. It's the only way you can get there.

And then you'll find the deals under "DOLLAR DEALS" in the categories on the Left.

has any one worn the microsuede jacket? sizing okay? how about cardigan? do they wear well?
thanks,
lauriedip

I have a microsuede jacket. They run a bit big. Normally I wear small and sometimes medium. I get x-small w/the jacket. Plus, it stretches as you wear it.

That is good to know ... I usually like my jackets a size bigger because they're meant to be worn over clothing. I was thinking of going a size up b/c we all know how Merrill is.

I called Merrill this morning about the Chocolate coats (at least + sizes) not ringing up at sale price and they were going to be changing it, so I'm hoping it'll work for anyone else now that might want the chocolate.

I ordered and then asked them for credit just so I knew I'd get the size I'm hoping I'll wear.

okay , i got the xs honey microsuede, plus others, boy am i am trouble.

I didn't find any clothes that I wanted (the one shirt I liked was only available in a size that would be too big or too small) but I did pick up some items to give to my team at Christmas time. Thanks for reminding me to look!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Judybabe
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Jules711