• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theBest Merrill S-A-L-E Ever!!!

In summary, LisaRed found a variety of deals at her local store. She bought three Microsuede jackets for $10 each, two index wallets for $5 each, and one shaw for $39.95. She also bought a light blue cardigan and matching sweater for $10 each, and a white polo for $8. She plans to wear all of the items this fall and winter and spring.
at least you all (ladies) have some clothing selections to choose from.. I'm not impressed with their selection for guys...
and the polo's they have for guys... I won't buy any more.. they never survive the wash.

The chocolate jacket issue has not been resolved. I'll order by phone by the end of the week if they haven't fixed it. I really don't want the Honey one and I'd prefer not to have red if I can avoid it.Plus sized girls don't have much to chose from either, fortunately.I do think that if somebody goes in on an order with me, I'll use the savings to buy a diaper bag for my preggo recruiter.

That's interesting - I wanted the yoga suit but it ONLY came in larger sizes. Also, the chocolate jacket rang up for me.

Hmm ... that's funny ... it says on my screen that the yoga outfits start at small. Didn't try to order them, though.They stop at 2X, which is often fine for me, but not when they warn that they run small!The hoodies look good too ... but I really don't want one in white and that's the only color they have in my size!

So if I'm about a 2X, what size Microsuede jacket should I get?

I wonder if you try clearing your browse cookies or cache/history, that helps? I had not trouble getting the chocolate for $10.I did actually just order the Diaper/Tote Bag, and the small red purse- I'm thinking of using that for my "WHY" Bag. :D

Does anyone know what it mean if its not in stock but I can still order it? Is it just on back order?

I couldn't resist! Thanks so much for starting this thread and sharing what your ordered! I ordered the white hoodie - extra big, the brown jacket, red hand bag, cell phone pouch, and the presentation labels. Five things for less than 45 bucks with shipping!:love:

Last edited:
I was SO ready for a sale like this! I needed something to wear instead of the ONE shirt that I wear, run home, and through in the wash, while I'm cleaning my dishes for the next show the next day.. I LOVE the shirt, but I think it's time to have a more well rounded wardrobe. Yep, I bought the black shawl, will I wear it? I dunno, but I thought it was too cool to not have!

I got the shawl at Conference, and use it EVERY day. I sit right under the A/C vent at my 9-5, and I'm always freezing. It's beautiful, there is a paisley pattern in the weave, and it's actually silk and cashmere. I was thinking of ordering the blue one for $5, but I need to limit what I get if I plan to get my husband to be OK with me ordering anything.

I ordered 10 microfiber jackets in each color in a variety of sizes. plus a couple dozen polos, bags and other items. spent almost 600.00 plan to sell them on ebay, so if you don't get what you want, look me up on ebay!Just jokin!

LOL! lol lol lol!

(PS I hate it when they say your message is too stinkin' short!)

Wow...not much stuff left compared to yesterday!

Judybabe said:
I ordered 10 microfiber jackets in each color in a variety of sizes. plus a couple dozen polos, bags and other items. spent almost 600.00 plan to sell them on ebay, so if you don't get what you want, look me up on ebay!

Just jokin!

That was Hilarious!!!!!

I read that the first time, and missed the just kidding. I was like wow that is alot of jackets. HAHA

sorry, my weird humor. I figured with all the disparaging remarks about ebay it'd catch.Don't be fooled about ebay, it's not a playground or get rich quick. I just sold a dress, a 560.00 dress for 99.00. returns not accepted. Bride complained thru paypal that the dress is torn, worn, altered yada yada... so I gotta fork over the money back to her. crummy person! this is a brand new, never even tried on dress. grrrr.she has to pay shipping back. it had better be in perfect condition or I'll complain to ebay. Just hate dealing with people who lie. It's my biggest peeve.I also need to work on my rambling...

Judy
I do not want this to turn into a I hate Ebay thread, but I am so annoyed tonight. I sold something on ebay, shipped it, I sell a few things a month when I actually take the time to take pictures and list them, and this lady won a couple of my items, well today I receive a email from her that one of the items was not in the box, I know darn well it was because I listed, packed, and hauled it to UPS. (Thanks Hubby, NOT) Plus it is not a cheap item, has a retail value of $150.00 she got it for a fraction of that and I offered free shipping, it was heavy so to make a long story short, I really did not make anything on it, just a little above what it cost to ship, now she says she never got it.....Oh I am MAD!!!! I do not have time to fight back and forth over this, I work full time, go to college, sell pampered chef, take care of my mother, and now this, I could just cry. I have no way to prove what was all items were in the box, she won several auctions and I combined them to save on shipping. Ok rant over, I feel better now. Maybe I can sleep tonight. Waiting to see what Paypal and Ebay does. So I feel your pain. Jess

I checked from work. At least some of the plus sized stuff was still there.

Does anybody know what it means when they say it's not in stock but can be ordered?

Also, guys, they do have dress shirts. They almost look uni-sex. I'd get one but I'm concerned it would not fit.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Does anybody know what it means when they say it's not in stock but can be ordered?

Also, guys, they do have dress shirts. They almost look uni-sex. I'd get one but I'm concerned it would not fit.

Just means it's on backorder.

I tried to get some tracking info on Merrill for my order and coudn't find anything. Can you tell me about how long for items to be shipped??? Was it the normal 7-10 business days?? Thanks

jwagner75 said:
Judy
I do not want this to turn into a I hate Ebay thread, but I am so annoyed tonight. I sold something on ebay, shipped it, I sell a few things a month when I actually take the time to take pictures and list them, and this lady won a couple of my items, well today I receive a email from her that one of the items was not in the box, I know darn well it was because I listed, packed, and hauled it to UPS. (Thanks Hubby, NOT) Plus it is not a cheap item, has a retail value of $150.00 she got it for a fraction of that and I offered free shipping, it was heavy so to make a long story short, I really did not make anything on it, just a little above what it cost to ship, now she says she never got it.....Oh I am MAD!!!! I do not have time to fight back and forth over this, I work full time, go to college, sell pampered chef, take care of my mother, and now this, I could just cry. I have no way to prove what was all items were in the box, she won several auctions and I combined them to save on shipping. Ok rant over, I feel better now. Maybe I can sleep tonight. Waiting to see what Paypal and Ebay does. So I feel your pain. Jess

Yes you do actually...do you have a receipt for shipping that shows the total weight? That should prove that heavy item was in there!

Shell Northway said:
I tried to get some tracking info on Merrill for my order and coudn't find anything. Can you tell me about how long for items to be shipped??? Was it the normal 7-10 business days?? Thanks

My box arrived last night - ordered Wednesday I believe...whenever I posted on here I was going shopping.

Thanks Janet, I do have my slip from staples (UPS) you made me feel a little better ;) Thanks again. Jess

Wow!! I got my box from Merrill today! I just orderd on Tuesday - that is crazy fast for Merrill.. at least in my experience. OH! And the m.s. jacket I ordered fits perfectly..usually wear an XL, this was an XL and is perfect. Thanks again for sharing about the awesome sale!!

Maybe that means my things will be waiting for me today! I convinced DH to let me order some things, but I had to whittle a few off my list. I don't really need two shawls though. :D

Hey ladies, I order all the colors of the microsuede jackets for 10.00 each love this sale!!!!

Jess, will pm you to avoid hijacking this thread.Judy

For those of you who have the jackets, can you go to my thread in product tips and answer my questions? They've fixed the issue on the price of the chocolate jackets so I'll be ordering this weekend.

I ordered the white hoodie in 2XL and its now no longer available, nor any of the other colors. So not sure why its listed. just an fyi.

I don't do white, so I'm planning on dyeing mine when it comes.

I want to know...Did anyone place an order for the Turquoise Pashmina or an XS Chocolate Micro Suede Jacket after I posted this thread? If so, did you receive them?

I still don't have my order...and at 5:23 today I received this:
Thank you for your recent order from Merrill Corporation.

Our records indicate you have ordered the: PASHMNA SHAWL, TURQUOISE

Your order # is: XXXXXXX

This item is no longer available. Unfortunately, we will be unable to fulfill this part of your order at this time. This item has been deleted from your present order and you have not been charged for the product.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We invite you to visit our website or contact customer service to see if we have similar products that may meet your needs.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at the number listed below Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00 CST or you may respond to this email.

Merrill Corporation
4110 Clearwater Road
St.Cloud MN 56301

And I received a second similar email saying the same for the Chocolate Jacket! Didn't PamperedDi just post today that Merrill was fixing the jacket price issue? And surely they could have called me to see if I wanted them to add 2 more black Pashminas to my order since they are similar. Seriously, I ordered 4 shaws. They are not all for me. And, why not call to see if I would like a small instead of x-small on the jacket? I did order 2 xsmalls and 1 small... They did ask for my phone number on the formB]

Okay, my rant is finshed.

So, did anyone order those items after me and get what I did not? Just wondering...and preparing...

Don't be fooled about ebay, it's not a playground or get rich quick. I just sold a dress, a 560.00 dress for 99.00. returns not accepted. Bride complained thru paypal that the dress is torn, worn, altered yada yada... so I gotta fork over the money back to her. crummy person! this is a brand new, never even tried on dress. grrrr.

she has to pay shipping back. it had better be in perfect condition or I'll complain to ebay. Just hate dealing with people who lie. It's my biggest peeve.

I feel your pain. I've got a friend who's got a store on ebay and she's gotten burned so many times, she sets up video camera while she's packing a box and shows each items to the camera and puts in box, and etc.

She also puts a Note or disclaimer in the box: Something along the lines of: if you think this isn't right, or you want to complain about quality, I have video of each item in this box up close, being packed, and then sealed before being shipped.

She's had allot less complaints and she's also starting posting to this affect on her sales.

She got burned to many times in a row and was totally PO'd and she fought back. She'd video a few things without telling buyer and then when they complained, she was able to send video to ebay to prove it was OK....big PIB!!

SOrry again to take away from topic.

I'm also :cry::cry: over not getting my Shawl!!

Lisa

I just checked today and the jacket price issue is fixed.I am looking in the plus sizes ... and also shopping for my recruiter. I hope to heaven both of these issues are fixed. She's looking in the medium/large range and I'm looking in the 4X or so sizes. and they SEEM to be available. If the chocolate jacket is not available I'm going to be SERIOUSLY ticked!

Chefgirl2 said:
I want to know...Did anyone place an order for the Turquoise Pashmina or an XS Chocolate Micro Suede Jacket after I posted this thread? If so, did you receive them?

I still don't have my order...and at 5:23 today I received this:
Thank you for your recent order from Merrill Corporation.

Our records indicate you have ordered the: PASHMNA SHAWL, TURQUOISE

Your order # is: XXXXXXX

This item is no longer available. Unfortunately, we will be unable to fulfill this part of your order at this time. This item has been deleted from your present order and you have not been charged for the product.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We invite you to visit our website or contact customer service to see if we have similar products that may meet your needs.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call at the number listed below Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00 CST or you may respond to this email.

Merrill Corporation
4110 Clearwater Road
St.Cloud MN 56301

And I received a second similar email saying the same for the Chocolate Jacket! Didn't PamperedDi just post today that Merrill was fixing the jacket price issue? And surely they could have called me to see if I wanted them to add 2 more black Pashminas to my order since they are similar. Seriously, I ordered 4 shaws. They are not all for me. And, why not call to see if I would like a small instead of x-small on the jacket? I did order 2 xsmalls and 1 small... They did ask for my phone number on the formB]

Okay, my rant is finshed.

So, did anyone order those items after me and get what I did not? Just wondering...and preparing...

I didn't get mine- I got the email too!! I was ticked! I only ordered what I did because I wanted the jacket- now I'm not getting the jacket nor one of the Youth T-shirts!~ T-shirt is no big deal, but man I wanted that jacket! :grumpy:

Di_Can_Cook said:
For those of you who have the jackets, can you go to my thread in product tips and answer my questions?

They've fixed the issue on the price of the chocolate jackets so I'll be ordering this weekend.

It won't matter..They are gone. I ordered one, and got an email today saying the don't have one after all. "Sorry".

Are they ALL gone, or just the size you're trying to order???After I place my order, I am CALLING!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Are they ALL gone, or just the size you're trying to order???After I place my order, I am CALLING!
I just checked...I ordered XL...it's not available. it looks like some sizes are. I may try another size.

When I was online a few minutes ago, the XS and XL were gone. The larger and smaller sizes were available, and the XL was still available in Red and Honey.I'm hoping that if I get mine in early, it will be processed sooner than someone who orders later. Dare to dream ...Does anybody know if the hoodies run small?

Is there any way we can tell online if our items have shipped? How have they been sending your items USPS or fedex? I ordered on Tues & I'm really hoping to get my stuff SOON!!!

UPS is how most merrill stuff comes

Merrill usually ships right away.

<H2>1. How much were the Microsuede jackets originally priced at?</H2><p>The original price of the Microsuede jackets was close to $50 each.</p><H2>2. How much were the Pashmina scarves originally priced at?</H2><p>The original price of the Pashmina scarves is unknown, but they were purchased for $5 each during the sale.</p><H2>3. How much was the Red Apron originally priced at?</H2><p>The Red Apron was originally priced at either $12 or $15, but was purchased for $5 during the sale.</p><H2>4. How much were the legacy index wallets originally priced at?</H2><p>The legacy index wallets were originally priced at $5 each during the sale.</p><H2>5. What will the purchased items be used for?</H2><p>The jackets and one shawl were purchased for personal use, while the rest will be used as sales or recruiting incentives for a team.</p>

1. How much were the Microsuede jackets originally priced at?

The original price of the Microsuede jackets was close to $50 each.

2. How much were the Pashmina scarves originally priced at?

The original price of the Pashmina scarves is unknown, but they were purchased for $5 each during the sale.

3. How much was the Red Apron originally priced at?

The Red Apron was originally priced at either $12 or $15, but was purchased for $5 during the sale.

4. How much were the legacy index wallets originally priced at?

The legacy index wallets were originally priced at $5 each during the sale.

5. What will the purchased items be used for?

The jackets and one shawl were purchased for personal use, while the rest will be used as sales or recruiting incentives for a team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Judybabe
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Jules711