• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director theBack Door to April Eom Commission Statements Is Up!

In summary, the ladies on "Unforgettable Images" talk about their husbands' polygamy and how it affects their lives. They also comment on whether they think it's a good or bad thing and what their biggest concerns are.
I am making my own...LOVE button...
:candyheart::love0010::love0010::candyheart:

Ooooh! A http://unforgettableimages.ca/oct07moms/images/smilies/txtloves.gif button!!! LOL Thanks girl! ;)

Watch it Ann Easter - don't be hitting on my husband, Sheila!!

Hey, if I'm going to live the polygamist lifestyle, I might as well go all out!!! LOL

dannyzmom said:
Watch it Ann Easter - don't be hitting on my husband, Sheila!!

Umm...you already know that I am a brazen hussy. She's my sister wife..HA!!

Can you imagine Mother's Day at that house?

LOL. Think he skimps & makes them all share a bouquet of flowers? ;)

Sheila said:
LOL. Think he skimps & makes them all share a bouquet of flowers? ;)

Bwhahahahaaa!! That show absolutely FASCINATES me in a strange trainwreck type way. They actually seem so normal with the exception of the whole polygamy thing.

I like having the bed to myself every now & then, but I don't think I'd enjoy hearing the noises coming out of another wife's bedroom ... or watching my hubby show affection to another woman.

Having built in daycare would be nice but it would also mean MORE kids and MORE noise in the house 24/7! Yikes!!! LOL

I can attest to the fact that quality time is much better than quantity! ;) Hubby & I always seem to be more like honeymooners after he's been gone on a military thing. So I'm betting that when he rotates like that, he's getting more quality time with each woman & less bickering & arguing time. Still not my cup of tea though. I'm happy with a monogamous relationship. :p

I agree Sheila. I just saw that Kody and Robyn are now expecting a beebee- due in October. oy.

I caught a few minutes of an episode last night where they were talking about moving to keep him from getting arrested. What the heck did they THINK was going to happen when they told the world about their relationship?

Totally missed the pregnancy announcement. Which one is Robyn? The 4th wife?

Yes. She is. from people.com
I'm overjoyed," says Kody, 43, about the impending arrival of the new family member. "This connects Robyn and I together in a way that nobody can take away."
ahhh yes.. along with the bond with your other 3 wives. wowser.

Funny, I always tease my hubby with the phrase "Hey, you're stuck with me now that you've given me your DNA!" (our children) LOL

I watched this last night as well. Nice people but very strange way of life. I sort of chuckled when the wives were all feeling sorry for Kody because I had this huge burden on him. Wanted to tell the wives that I could think of at least 4 ways he could relieve all of that stress!

Interesting that the number one thing they deal with is jealousy! Ya think? I too find it interesting in the train wreck sort of way as well.

baychef said:
I watched this last night as well. Nice people but very strange way of life. I sort of chuckled when the wives were all feeling sorry for Kody because I had this huge burden on him. Wanted to tell the wives that I could think of at least 4 ways he could relieve all of that stress!

Interesting that the number one thing they deal with is jealousy! Ya think? I too find it interesting in the train wreck sort of way as well.

Bwahaha! But then he would have to pay child support to 4 different ex-wives! He needs to just get one nympho and all his problems will be solved! ;)

What is "theBack Door to April Eom Commission Statements Is Up!"?

"theBack Door to April Eom Commission Statements Is Up!" is a statement or phrase that likely refers to a website or platform where individuals can access commission statements related to April Eom, possibly for a business or sales-related purpose.

Where can I find "theBack Door to April Eom Commission Statements Is Up!"?

The exact location of "theBack Door to April Eom Commission Statements Is Up!" is unknown, as it could refer to a specific website or online platform. A simple internet search may help you locate it.

Who is April Eom?

April Eom is likely an individual who is somehow related to the commission statements mentioned in "theBack Door to April Eom Commission Statements Is Up!" It is possible that April Eom is a business owner, salesperson, or involved in some sort of commission-based work.

What can I expect to find in the commission statements?

The exact contents of the commission statements will vary depending on the purpose and context of "theBack Door to April Eom Commission Statements Is Up!" However, it is likely that the statements will include information about sales or earnings related to April Eom.

Is there a cost to access the commission statements?

There is no way to determine if there is a cost to access the commission statements without knowing more about the specific website or platform mentioned in "theBack Door to April Eom Commission Statements Is Up!" It is possible that there may be a fee for accessing the statements, but it is also possible that they are freely available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila