• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director The back door to April EOM Commission Statements is up!

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
I am making my own...LOVE button...
:candyheart::love0010::love0010::candyheart:

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Ooooh! A http://unforgettableimages.ca/oct07moms/images/smilies/txtloves.gif button!!! LOL Thanks girl! ;)

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Watch it Ann Easter - don't be hitting on my husband, Sheila!!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Hey, if I'm going to live the polygamist lifestyle, I might as well go all out!!! LOL

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
Watch it Ann Easter - don't be hitting on my husband, Sheila!!

Umm...you already know that I am a brazen hussy. She's my sister wife..HA!!

Can you imagine Mother's Day at that house?

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
LOL. Think he skimps & makes them all share a bouquet of flowers? ;)

I

Inomiamenda

LOL. Think he skimps & makes them all share a bouquet of flowers? ;)

Bwhahahahaaa!! That show absolutely FASCINATES me in a strange trainwreck type way. They actually seem so normal with the exception of the whole polygamy thing.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I like having the bed to myself every now & then, but I don't think I'd enjoy hearing the noises coming out of another wife's bedroom ... or watching my hubby show affection to another woman.

Having built in daycare would be nice but it would also mean MORE kids and MORE noise in the house 24/7! Yikes!!! LOL

I can attest to the fact that quality time is much better than quantity! ;) Hubby & I always seem to be more like honeymooners after he's been gone on a military thing. So I'm betting that when he rotates like that, he's getting more quality time with each woman & less bickering & arguing time. Still not my cup of tea though. I'm happy with a monogamous relationship. :p

I

Inomiamenda

I agree Sheila. I just saw that Kody and Robyn are now expecting a beebee- due in October. oy.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I caught a few minutes of an episode last night where they were talking about moving to keep him from getting arrested. What the heck did they THINK was going to happen when they told the world about their relationship?

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Totally missed the pregnancy announcement. Which one is Robyn? The 4th wife?

I

Inomiamenda

Yes. She is. from people.com
I'm overjoyed," says Kody, 43, about the impending arrival of the new family member. "This connects Robyn and I together in a way that nobody can take away."
ahhh yes.. along with the bond with your other 3 wives. wowser.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Funny, I always tease my hubby with the phrase "Hey, you're stuck with me now that you've given me your DNA!" (our children) LOL

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
I watched this last night as well. Nice people but very strange way of life. I sort of chuckled when the wives were all feeling sorry for Kody because I had this huge burden on him. Wanted to tell the wives that I could think of at least 4 ways he could relieve all of that stress!

Interesting that the number one thing they deal with is jealousy! Ya think? I too find it interesting in the train wreck sort of way as well.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I watched this last night as well. Nice people but very strange way of life. I sort of chuckled when the wives were all feeling sorry for Kody because I had this huge burden on him. Wanted to tell the wives that I could think of at least 4 ways he could relieve all of that stress!

Interesting that the number one thing they deal with is jealousy! Ya think? I too find it interesting in the train wreck sort of way as well.

Bwahaha! But then he would have to pay child support to 4 different ex-wives! He needs to just get one nympho and all his problems will be solved! ;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views