• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Favorite Girls for Jason: Molly, Melissa & Stephanie!

In summary, There are a lot of opinions about who the favorite girl is for Jason, but everyone seems to agree that Molly and Melissa are the best. I think Stephanie should be the next Bachelorette, but I'm really sad that Jason let her go. I think Deanna should come back and get her chance.
What a jerk! I can barely watch this!

Well, I'd been rooting for Molly, because she's a hometown girl, and there have been rumors around here for a couple weeks now about sitings of her and Jason in the area. So, even w/o the spoiler stuff, it's been talked about that Molly was the one who got the final rose.

I've never been a big Bachelor fan, but when Molly was in the final four, I started watching. DH and I watched last night, and we both agreed that Jason did a dumb thing to propose to Melissa when he gave her the final rose. I imagine he wasn't thinking clearly - obviously, he was still conflicted about his choice, from the way he was crying, and looked like he was going to throw up, just minutes before the proposal.
A proposal wasn't necessary at the final rose ceremony, and if he had just held off, none of this would have been as horrible.

Be angry with him - but would you rather he'd just gone ahead and married someone he didn't love for the sake of the show, and so people wouldn't be mad at him? That would be a case of two wrongs not making a right.
I think he was a guy who had to make too hard of a decision too quickly, and chose wrongly, and is now trying to correct the mistake he made.

WLMcCoy said:
&& he waited to tell Melissa on TV?? OMGosh.. Now I think he's just a fame-digger!! He kept saying "This is real."

It's a good thing they didn't have an audience.. He probably would have gotten pummeled!

I imagine there were contractual agreements that had to be fulfilled - it is a TV show after all.

What a JERK!!! I just can't believe Molly is going along with this!! Does she have brain damage?
If I was Melissa, I would have slapped the snot out of him right there!

It will be interesting to hear the rest of the story tonight. Wasn't he supposed to be on one of the morning talk shows this am? Wonder what he has to say for himself.

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, I'd been rooting for Molly, because she's a hometown girl, and there have been rumors around here for a couple weeks now about sitings of her and Jason in the area. So, even w/o the spoiler stuff, it's been talked about that Molly was the one who got the final rose.

I've never been a big Bachelor fan, but when Molly was in the final four, I started watching. DH and I watched last night, and we both agreed that Jason did a dumb thing to propose to Melissa when he gave her the final rose. I imagine he wasn't thinking clearly - obviously, he was still conflicted about his choice, from the way he was crying, and looked like he was going to throw up, just minutes before the proposal.
A proposal wasn't necessary at the final rose ceremony, and if he had just held off, none of this would have been as horrible.

Be angry with him - but would you rather he'd just gone ahead and married someone he didn't love for the sake of the show, and so people wouldn't be mad at him? That would be a case of two wrongs not making a right.
I think he was a guy who had to make too hard of a decision too quickly, and chose wrongly, and is now trying to correct the mistake he made.

I am not angry that he changed his mind, I am angry that he had to do it on tv in front of a camera. How cruel can he be? I agree with others, I believe he is just looking for exposure and has no care of what he does with peoples lives. Although I have to say I wish Molly would have said screw you and I am hoping that is what will be said tonight LOL I really don't think I could take someone back after the heartbreak he had caused me and then to cause more heartbreak to another woman (a woman I have come to know). Who is he??? Oh yeah, God's gift to women...............NOT!!!!

I did see him on Jimmy Kimmel last night. I don't normally watch late night, but my adreneline was crazy, and I had seen a promo that he would be on.

He did say that he HAD to do it on the show, he didn't have a choice. And, though Kimmel was baiting him all he could, he refused to say anything derogatory about Melissa (and said it pretty much in those words).

Doesn't excuse anything, but...

If he's going to be on a morning show, it would have to be Good Morning America...it's on the same network.

It's times like these when I miss the good ol' days the most....I could go for a good lynching right about now!!!hehehehehehehehehe

go to realitysteve dot com

he gives a full time line as to how all this went down & spells out a VERY convincing conspiracy theory.

to answer the question of the timing....

They filmed the proposal just before Thanksgiving. They taped "After the Final Rose" in mid-Jan. (They normally tape the After the Final Rose about a week before the finale airs. Clue #1 that something is fishy.)
The 2nd After the Final Rose will air tonight. They taped that one last week. (Thurs or Friday I believe.) Melissa didn't come to the taping but sent a letter (or the producers wrote a letter & she was contractually obligated to read it on air - you decide) that will be read on the show tonight.

If you think you're upset now, go to the link I posted earlier, or (better yet) go to realitysteve.com . Once you read his take on it all, you will be beyond mad.

I hate these shows, but it's like the World Series for me. (to me...baseballl is only exciting when it is in the last few games and I have to like at least one of the teams to remotely be excited!!). I liked Jason and I like Melissa. Last night I was out of town with my parents, taking my Dad for a check up. So tv was my source of "entertainment".

I think I was madder at Molly...she was a smart girl and at first was looking at Jason as she should have been. I liked this guy, but should have known that either A) he was too good to be true or B) I was being duped by March sweeps!!! She was looking at him like...you bast**d!!! But then, her "undying love":yuck::yuck::yuck: just swept her over (like losing my lunch was sweeping me over!!).:D

The way he looked at Melissa and "revealed what he so longed to tell her" at the final rose ceremony...then to say...oh well, you've changed, I'm moving on to door number 2 to see if that is better. My bad!

The cameras show us only what they want so we can form an opinion that they already want us to form. I feel Jason played the rest of the world just like he played Melissa and will probably eventually play Molly.

And then I concluded....I know why Prince Charming was divorced!!

Yeah - I really feel sorry for Melissa.

First - the producers have said that she knew what was coming. When you watch, it's obvious she did. She had her answers formulated before Jason would even finish speaking - like she had rehearsed what she was going to say. Oh - and in less than 6 weeks, she had already found herself a new guy.

And now, This:
E! Online Entertainment - The Bachelor's Castoff Rebounding on DWTS?

If no one else has said it yet, it was so clear that Molly and Jason were lying - Molly so knew any of the BS they put on the taping. I'm not so sure Melissa knew, but that "they had been talking some very serious conversations", and that she is no dummy, she knew most if not all of what was said.Both my wife and I felt like it should not have been on TV. But, then both of us watched every last word/scene. It's kind of like rubber-necking when you pass an accident on the highway...our basal nature is to look and gawk and think 'how awful' while our higher selves try to not look...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies