• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Favorite Girls for Jason: Molly, Melissa & Stephanie!

In summary, There are a lot of opinions about who the favorite girl is for Jason, but everyone seems to agree that Molly and Melissa are the best. I think Stephanie should be the next Bachelorette, but I'm really sad that Jason let her go. I think Deanna should come back and get her chance.
cookn' katie
Ok everyone~ who is your favorite girl for Jason! I love Molly and Melissa! I think Stephanie should be the next Bachelorette! I love her, she just wasn't for Jason!!

I was SO bummed when he let go of Stephanie...I was telling my oldest daughter that I thought it might be too early for her...Jason was her first real dating experience since her husband died. But, I absolutely LOVE her.

I have to agree with Molly and Melissa. I can't stand Naomi...she just seems to rub me the wrong way. Jillian's okay...I'm just not sold that she's ready for what Jason is looking for.

I like Melissa best right now...

Oh good--a Bachelor thread! :)I missed part of last night's show. I am so sad I missed it. We were recording 2 other shows, so Bachelor couldn't get recorded. I saw the second half though.I loved Stephanie. She is super sweet and gentle and kind. She didn't seem to be the right fit with Jason though, so as sad as it was to see someone like her let go, I think it was the right decision. I like Molly and Melissa.Now, what about Deanna? In the previews at the beginning of the season, it showed her coming back and talking with Jason. Did I miss that episode? Or is it still to come?

I like Molly or Melissa too. I think Jillian is still just there for the adventure. She didn't really seem to have a 'connection'.

I think they are all too young for him. I don't think any of them are really ready for a ready made family immediately.

When is Deanna coming back? Please don't pick her, She broke your heart once!!!
Remember the previews, he proposes to a dark haired girl, so I think it will be Melissa or Deanna!
Katie

I love Melissa.. she is sooo cute. I will die if he chooses Deanna. I haven't seen Deanna on yet.. but I have missed a lot of the show. I don't get off work until 8 so I miss the first 1 1/2.. but I get to see who is picked/eliminated. I am so glad it is 2 hours long. Next week should be weird.

I have seen EVERY show in its entirety, and she has not been on...waiting for THAT day!

I must say that I never really got into the Bachelor/Bachelorette stuff until last season with Deanna...then when she made the totally WRONG decision and I knew they were bringing Jason back, I was hooked.

We've (temporarily) given up Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother to make room for the taping of Bachelor. We figure we can catch those in reruns, but they don't re-air The Bachelor!

okay so i didnt have a chance to watch it last night yet but i plan on watching it tonight. so im not sure how all the dates went but - i loved molly & naomi the best! but, like the previews show, its a dark haired girl he proposes too & molly is the only blonde left..

as far as deanna is concerned - she & jason were in love, in one way or another, at some point. we know that they had a connection. if it was better than his connection with any of the other girls - then i say go for it.

cookn' katie said:
Ok everyone~ who is your favorite girl for Jason! I love Molly and Melissa! I think Stephanie should be the next Bachelorette! I love her, she just wasn't for Jason!!

I completely agree with you Katie!!

cookn' katie said:

I agree too! I didn't want to see her go, but I felt it wasn't right. I hope they bring her back.

You can watch the entire episodes online at abc.com. I missed most of last nights but I am going to try to watch it later. I knew he wasn't going to pick Stephanie, but she is so sweet and such a good person he kept trying to feel something that wasn't there. I thougt last season when he was let go that she was making a huge mistake. He's adorable and so sweet.

So I went to the ABC community boards of the Bachelor. I really don't like going on there. People are so shallow, catty, and rude. Anyway....I read through things to see if there was anything about the return of DeAnna like the preview showed. Someone said that they have seen every episode and that segment has not aired yet. Then there is speculation that she is brought on later, when he is trying to decide who to choose, to be an advice giver. Further speculation that they edited it to seem like she was there telling him that she "made a mistake" (implying that she was wanting a second chance) but that she was just giving him advice about his decision. I'm curious to see what happens.

I loved Stephanie too, but hope that he picks Melissa. I know that they just show us what they want us to see, but they seem so much more "intimate" when they are together than with any of the other girls.

I want him to pick Stephanie :)

oh crap didn't watch last nights on TIVO yet, guess Stephanie is gone :( bummer.Don't like anyone else :(

I was hoping for Stephanie, too...but I am glad he didn't keep her if he didn't feel a connection (other than friendship) towards her. I pray God blesses her with a wonderful husband, she seems so genuine! The thought ran through my mind about Stephanie being the next Bachelorette, but I am not sure if she would do that...I hope she finds someone great for her and her daughter!

Now I am liking Melissa best, Molly second. I don't trust Gillian and don't care for Naomi.

I agree Stephanie would be great as the Bachelorette. I also agree that I am not sure the other girls are ready for a family. They seem to be really into having fun and saying they want a family but they are all so young. I guess it is up to Jason - but definately not Deanna!!! (whenever they bring her back)

I like Jillian b/c of the hotdog questions. & I really like Melissa, I think she will win..

I like Molly first, then Melissa. IMHO I think it will be Molly or Deanna. I have guesses right 5 or 6 of these different Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons. SOOO... my record is pretty good. We will see....

I was so wanting it to be Stephanie, especially with her being from Alabama. She seemed genuinely sweet and was never catty and back biting like most are. I like all of the final four. Naomi is my least favorite b/c I think she it the least mature of them all. Plus, there is something about her lips that drive me crazy!

I like Molly and Melissa the best. Juliann does not seem to be totally into it to me. I think there is still a part of her that thinks this is just "for fun."

If i had to pick a favorite right now it would be Melissa but I think Molly would be fun too.

From the previews I think Naomi's family will get rid of her for us b/c he is not going to want Ty exposed to their craziness!! But then since he is family oriented then Melissa's family may ruin it for her by not meeting him. I think that is horrible for a family to do that to their daughter no matter how uncomfortable they are. I also think the depression in Julianne's family will do her in b/c he will worry about it being hereditary and affectin her raising Ty.

I think Stephanie would be a great Bachelorette but I don't know if she would leave Sophia again. Of course, I never could have left mine to go in the show in the first place. But they could work something out for her like they did Jason and Ty. They could always bring her for the whole thing and have her live in her house and not see the men.

Whew, once I got started I jsut kept on going!

Forgot to post about Deanna. I liked her on both shows she as on but I think it is TACKY as can be for her to come back!!!! She chose Jessie, she made her mistake and now she should live with it and let Jason live his life. It is not fair to him or any of the girls here for her to come back for him if that is what she is doing. I will not like her at all if that is what she does!

But they could also be bringing her back to give him advice to make sure he goes with the right one. Maybe she will offer him prospective and the tv people are just making it sound like she is wanting him back for the previews and ratings. You know how they can twist things around to make it seem jucier than it really is!:D

deanna has a new show on lifetime coming out called "get married." shes coaching brides-to-be & offering wedding planning advice. http://www.realitytvscoop.com/2008/11/deanna-pappas-new-gig-wedding-tv-show-host/

thecougchef said:
deanna has a new show on lifetime coming out called "get married." shes coaching brides-to-be & offering wedding planning advice. http://www.realitytvscoop.com/2008/11/deanna-pappas-new-gig-wedding-tv-show-host/

Well that's the dumbest thing to me. I wouldn't want someone planning my wedding who didn't have some experience with it, ha!:D

I agree Jen, that's stupid!

jrstephens said:
Well that's the dumbest thing to me. I wouldn't want someone planning my wedding who didn't have some experience with it, ha!:D

well - im sure she has some experience planning a wedding. its the following through part that shes failed at ;)

jrstephens said:

ugh..... DeAnna go away!!!!!!

Ok so I love Melissa! But I most say if he chooses Deanna I will be thrilled! Jillian and Naomi neither one are my choice! I dont care for either of them!

Stephanie is an absolute doll and whoever she ends up with will be blessed I know!

I LOVED Stephanie.....i was so sad to see her go. I thought he was hooked after that day they spent in the park for her daughter's birthday.

Since Stephanie is gone......my 2nd choice is Molly. I don't like Naomi at all - there's just something about her. Melissa seems kinda fake at times..

I think Stephanie would be a PERFECT bachelorette!!!!

thecougchef said:
well - im sure she has some experience planning a wedding. Its the following through part that shes failed at ;)

ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Naomi is gone and no Deanna. I really like Molly and Melissa up until Monday night. Now I like Jillian. Molly is too perfect with her little collar and golf outfit. Now I really want Jillian and Melissa. Melissa has been my favorite since the first night!! We'll see! Let me know your thoughts!

Still lovin Melissa.. I will be so mad if he gets back with Deanna.. certainly not. But like someone said.. they do twist things to twist us around!! lol

I still like Jillian, but if it can't be her, I hope it's Melissa!!

cookn' katie said:

boy did you have Molly and Melissa pegged or what!?!?! LOL

I really thought Molly was going home tonight.

I am hoping it is Melissa~I have been watching the tapings and the final one it shows him propose to someone with a pinky ring and if my memory serves me correctly Melissa is the one that had on a pinky ring on one of their dates!! Woohoo.. I just hope they find each other and are not in it to break the other or the fame. I just saw tonight where they are bringing Trista and Ryan back YEAH....:cheerleader:

rethaphillips said:
I am hoping it is Melissa~I have been watching the tapings and the final one it shows him propose to someone with a pinky ring and if my memory serves me correctly Melissa is the one that had on a pinky ring on one of their dates!! Woohoo.. I just hope they find each other and are not in it to break the other or the fame. I just saw tonight where they are bringing Trista and Ryan back YEAH....:cheerleader:

On the preview from the 1st episode, where they higlight the entire season, they showed him propsing to a brunette with a pinkie ring. It has to be Melissa.
Personally, I was rooting for Jillian. She seemed the most mature and they seemed to have reat chemistry. I hope she's the next bachelorette. I also hope he didn't make a mistake in letting her go.

I find you can never go by those previews. They always find a way to mislead us! :)

IMHO I think Melissa is too immature. I really liked Jillian and her family was down to earth. Since its down to Molly and Melissa (and I cannot stand DeAnna) I would love it to be Molly.

Unsure though who he'll choose...in the end it doesn't really matter to me, my wonderful life will go on, as far as theirs? Who knows.

So.... I missed The Women Tell All last night (because 24 always trumps The Bachelor), & decided to find a recap online. Then I came across THIS....................

Wait for it..........................................................

Major Spoilers are found on this link.......................................

The Bachelor Spoilers: Shocking Season Finale Revealed! - The Hollywood Gossip

Holy Hoppin Hannah..... I almost peed my pants when I read this.....

I don't want to say anything to spoil it for those of you who want to wait til next week, so all I'll say is.....

WOW!!!!

I saw this too!! I think it is true, and that is why they are making such a big deal about the "after the final rose" taping with no audience!!

whoaaaaaaa.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!

This is definitely why they are hyping the After the Final Rose show.

It's going to be a doozy!!

Jerk!!!! I am really bummed. I really like Melissa!! That would be sooooo mean to do to someone!

I am super bummed too if this is true. I really liked Melissa too. Should be interesting.

okay

can we talk about this yet? All I can say is..OMG...

As a rule, I don't cuss, but WTF?

AAAARRRRGGGHHH

I am SO not happy...

Please let me know when I can vent in detail!

Oh my goodness! I just watched it. Can't wait to see the second half that's on tomorrow night. I wonder what the timeline is of everything. When did they finish the show, how long ago was the "After the Final Rose" taped? I can't wait to hear his interview with Ellen this week! I mean, before this season started, and he went on he said how happy he was. I wonder if that was just him putting on a front for publicizing the show or was the After the Final Rose taped that long ago. Oh wait, no I don't think it was because Molly was talking about what it was like watching the episodes. So it had to have been taped recently. I wonder what's down the road for Jason. I wonder what his family and his son think?

nikked said:
okay

can we talk about this yet? All I can say is..OMG...

As a rule, I don't cuss, but WTF?

AAAARRRRGGGHHH

I am SO not happy...

Please let me know when I can vent in detail!

I am totally agreeing with you!!!! UHHHHHHHHH! WHAT A JERK!!!!!! He must think he is some kind of God to play with people's lives like that!! I am SO GLAD he sent Stephanie home now!!!

Oh, yeah. Very glad he's not doing this to Stephanie, although no one deserves this!

When is he going to be on Ellen?

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHAT AN A-HOLE!!! I can believe he did that! I really like him & thought he was a sweetheart!

Never read a book by its cover!!

&& he waited to tell Melissa on TV?? OMGosh.. Now I think he's just a fame-digger!! He kept saying "This is real."

It's a good thing they didn't have an audience.. He probably would have gotten pummeled!

<h2>1. Who are the three girls mentioned in the statement?</h2><p>The three girls mentioned in the statement are Molly, Melissa, and Stephanie.</p><h2>2. Who is the favorite girl for Jason?</h2><p>The statement does not specify a clear favorite girl for Jason, as the person expressing their opinion mentions loving both Molly and Melissa.</p><h2>3. Who do you think should be the next Bachelorette?</h2><p>The person expressing their opinion believes that Stephanie should be the next Bachelorette.</p><h2>4. Why do you think Stephanie should be the next Bachelorette?</h2><p>The person expressing their opinion loves Stephanie but believes she was not the right match for Jason. They think she would make a great Bachelorette.</p><h2>5. Do you work for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Yes, I work for Pampered Chef and am here to answer any questions about our products and services. However, my opinions on The Bachelor and the mentioned contestants are my own.</p>

1. Who are the three girls mentioned in the statement?

The three girls mentioned in the statement are Molly, Melissa, and Stephanie.

2. Who is the favorite girl for Jason?

The statement does not specify a clear favorite girl for Jason, as the person expressing their opinion mentions loving both Molly and Melissa.

3. Who do you think should be the next Bachelorette?

The person expressing their opinion believes that Stephanie should be the next Bachelorette.

4. Why do you think Stephanie should be the next Bachelorette?

The person expressing their opinion loves Stephanie but believes she was not the right match for Jason. They think she would make a great Bachelorette.

5. Do you work for Pampered Chef?

Yes, I work for Pampered Chef and am here to answer any questions about our products and services. However, my opinions on The Bachelor and the mentioned contestants are my own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gingertannery
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies